THIRTY

Juliet opened her eyes. She was in a pile of rubble. Both Snow and Emma were still unconcious. Juliet looked above her to find two females. She stood up, shakily. The two stiffened. Juliet held her hands up. "Where are we?" The two looked at each other. "This is the Enchanted Forest. Who are you and why did you bring the wraith here?" Juliet looked around. "I didn't send the wraith here, I just fell in the portal after it did. They sent it." She walked away from the rubble and sat down.

When Snow and Emma woke up, the two grabbed them and tied their hands together. The one in the armor started to tie Juliet's hands together, but Juliet took her hands away. "I can walk by myself, thanks." The female nodded.

They started to walk. Emma and Snow were being pulled, and Juliet was walking freely. "Just because we're not tying you up doesn't mean that we're not keeping an eye on you." Juliet nodded. "Got it." Behind them, Snow spoke. "What is this place?" The female sighed. "Our home." Juliet sighed. "That's not cryptic at all."

When they got to the camp, Juliet looked around. All the people seemed like they had seen hard times, and she couldn't blame them. But she wondered how they survived the curse. They stopped walking, and Snow kneed the girl in the stomach. "Emma, Juliet, run." Juliet didn't run, but Emma and Snow did. The female threw a rock attached to a string at them, and Snow went down. "Juliet ran over to them. "Take them to the pit." A guy grabbed Juliet. "Are you kidding me? I didn't run."

They threw Juliet in the pit, and she sighed. She had just gotten a headache. After they threw her in, they threw in Emma and Snow. Emma started shaking Snow. "Hey, come on. Wake up." Juliet sat next to Emma and started helping her.

She then heard a voice. "Do you need help?" Juliet looked towards the woman who had just spoke. She felt uneasy, like she knew this woman, but she was more focused on getting out of there. Emma tilted her head. "Who are you?" The woman sighed. "A friend." She then walked forward into the light, and Juliet's eyes widened. "No, no, no." She muttered, for she knew exactly who this was. The woman smiled. "My name is Cora." Juliet moved back. This was her grandmother. The one who possibly was the reason she was taken away from Neverland.

Cora looked at Snow's head. "She's gonna be fine." She looked at Juliet. "Are you alright? You look like you need to lie down." Juliet folded her arms. "I'm good." Cora stood up. Emma looked up. "What is this place? Where are we?" Cora sighed. "It's a place our captors like to think of as their haven." Emma looked at her. "Haven? From what?"

"The world's dangerous. What's left of it anyway." Emma sighed. "Well they can'tkeep us down here. We didn't do anything wrong." Cora shook her head. "Neither did I." Juliet scoffed. "Then why are you here?" Cora looked at Juliet, then back at Emma. "I'm here because of something my daughter did. The curse that ravaged this land, she cast it." Emma's eyes widened. "Regina, you're Regina's mother?" Cora nodded. "Yes. But you've nothing to fear from me. The apple fell very far from the tree."

"Not that far." Juliet muttered. She then looked over at Snow, who had woken up. "Emma, no. Don't talk to her." She walked over to them. "As bad as you think Regina is, this woman is much worse." Juliet looked back at Cora.