NINETY-SIX

If you had asked Juliet a couple years ago about how she would have felt about her mom dying, she would not have cared. She wouldn't have batted an eye.

But now that she was actually dead, Juliet was devastated. She would never get the chance to reconnect with Zelena, never get the mom she always wanted. This was it.

She had spent the entire day cooped up in her room trying to process everything. After hours of thinking and grieving, Juliet decided she was ready to meet up with the group at Granny's. After all, there were no more curses and no more people being turned into monkeys.

When she got to the diner, everyone was celebrating. She said hi to Mary Margaret and David and met the baby before sitting at a booth across from Henry. Not long after she sat down, Emma came barging in to immediately hug her parents. Juliet sighed, looking down at her hands.

"You weren't answering your cell. We were worried." David expressed. Emma broke away from the hug with a smile on her face.

"I'm fine." She looked from David to Mary Margaret. "I'm home." Next to Juliet, Henry looked hopeful.

"Do you mean that you're not leaving?" Mary Margaret asked. Emma nodded.

"Yeah. I'm not going anywhere." Henry jumped up to his feet.

"We're staying in Storybrooke?" Emma put her arm around his shoulder, bringing him in for a hug.

"Yeah, kid, this is where we belong. This is where our family is." She looked back at her parents. "Mom. Dad. I missed you." Juliet tilted her head in confusion. Didn't she just see them this morning?

Emma and the rest of the family sat down at the booth and opened up Henry's storybook. Apparently, Hook and Emma had gotten sucked in to Zelena's time portal and ended up in the Enchanted Forest.

"Wait, you're Princess Leia?" Mary Margaret asked, dumbfounded. Emma sighed.

"Nice alias." Henry commented, laughing.

"I was in a pinch." Emma responded, closing the book.

"Well, there you go, you're officially one of us." David exclaimed. Mary Margaret beamed.

"A fairy-tale princess at last." Emma nodded.

"Yeah, and as my first princessy request, I would like to know the name of the baby."

"Right, that." David folded his arms. He looked down at his wife. "Ready?" Mary Margaret nodded. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his beer. "Excuse me. If I could have everyone's attention just for a moment." He announced. Everyone turned their heads.

"This coronation ceremony is something we've looked forward to for a long time. The arrival of our new son has been the cause of great joy for our family. And we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who saved every one of us. Who we loved and he loved back." Mary Margaret had tears in her eyes as she smiled.

"People of Storybrooke, it is our great joy to introduce you to our son, Prince Neal." Juliet's eyes widened as tears started to form in her eyes. Neal was her best friend for a long time, and after how much he meant to both Emma and Henry, she was glad they named the baby after him. The whole crowd burst into a round of applause. Emma held her brother's hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, Neal." As the crowd went back to normal, Juliet settled back in her seat. She was starting to feel better. She was feeling hopeful about the future. Even though she never made up with her mom, she knows that deep down, there was still a part of her that loved Juliet. And Juliet vowed to hold on to that for as long as she lived.

After a while, she saw Regina and Robin open the door. She went over to Regina, who brought her in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Juliet." Juliet hugged her back, sighing.

"Thanks, Aunt Regina." She let go of the hug. "So, you and Robin Hood?" Regina chuckled. She went to talk about it more, but then Emma came over.

"Regina, there's something you should know. I brought someone back from the past. This woman, and she still thinks of you as..." She took a breath.

"Evil." Regina finished her thought. Emma nodded.

"I'm gonna bring her over. I already told her that it's okay, but it's a little delicate and I feel like if she met you, she'll see..."

"I understand." Regina responded, nodding. Emma turned around to walk over to a woman wearing clothes that were definitely from the Enchanted Forest. The woman looked at Regina fearfully, walking over.

"Regina, I'd like you to meet..." Emma went to introduce her, but then a voice interrupted her.

"Marian?" Robin asked. He stood up from the table. "Marian?" He repeated. The woman, Marian, looked over at him.

"Robin?" She asked.

"I thought you were dead. I thought I'd never see you again." He hugged her.

"And I you." She responded. Roland walked over to her.

"Mama?" He asked. Juliet looked over at Regina, who looked heartbroken. The brunette then looked at Emma.

"You." She muttered. "You did this?" Emma sighed, not knowing what to say.

"I just wanted to save her life." Regina shook her head, upset.

"You're just like your mother, never thinking of consequences."

"I didn't know." Emma argued.

"Of course you didn't." Regina responded. "Well, you just better hope to hell you didn't bring anything else back." 

****

And we're at the end of season 3!! I'm gonna try to update chapters on more of a schedule with school starting.