FIFTEEN

The next couple of days, Juliet and Paisley were as happy as could be, wandering through the castle, trying on ball gowns, even discussing with Snow and Charming. Life was a ball. Until one morning.

The minute Juliet opened her eyes, she could tell something was off. Maybe it was Snow screaming in the other room. Juliet ran into the other room to see Snow holding an infant girl in her arms. "What is happening here?" Charming looked up at the teenage red head. "The curse is coming." Snow looked up at her husband. "You have to take her to the wardrobe." Juliet tilted her head to the side. "It's the only way. You have to take her." Charming kissed Snow on the forehead, grabbed the baby, and ran out of the door. Juliet followed him, leaving Snow alone.

Charming was fighting a group of the Queen's soldiers. As he fought one, another came from behind him. As soon as Charming turned around, the soldier was thrown back. He looked up to see Juliet running towards the wardrobe. "Um, thanks?" Juliet opened the wardrobe. "Don't mention it." Charming placed his daughter inside the wardrobe. "Find us." He closed the door.

Suddenly, a guard grabbed Juliet from behind, and threw her to the ground. While still on the ground, she moved her leg and tripped the guard. She then stood up, and began to help Charming fight the other guard. But by the time she got there, Charming had been stabbed, and had fallen to the floor. She looked down at Charming, and then looked at the wardrobe. A guard came up from behind her, and she held up her hand. Immediately, the guard went down.

As she was walking back to her room, she heard a rustle. Juliet ran back to see the Queen and Snow. The queen noticed her. "And just who are you?" Juliet stiffened. She had found the source of her mother's jealousy. Her aunt was standing right in front of her. Regina grew impatient, and turned to the guard standing next to her. "The child?" The guard looked from Juliet to Regina. "Gone. It was in the wardrobe; and then it was gone. It's nowhere to be found. This one took out all of the other soldiers."

Regina turned to Juliet. "How? You're just a child." Juliet shrugged. Regina began a sentence, but then purple smoke filled the room. "Where are we going?" Snow questioned, and Regina laughed. "Somewhere horrible." The smoke affected Juliet first, and she fell to the floor. One word escaped her mouth as she fell unconsious. "Peter."