TWENTY-SEVEN

At the party for Mary Margaret, Jade was sitting at the counter with Henry. On the other side of Henry was August. "How bad was it?" August sighed. "Getting caught in his office? Not bad. I played it off." Jade took a sip of her drink. "I wish I could do that." August chuckled.

"Kid, you have spunk, and more importantly, you have something most people don't have. Magic." Jade nodded. "What were you looking for? Did you find it?" August shook his head. "Nope, but I have a feeling it's going to find me." He looked around, and once he saw Mary Margaret, he gestured towards her. "There she is. Why don't you give her your present?" Henry nodded and stood up.

"Hey, I have something for you." He handed the card to his teacher, and she sighed. "Thank you." She started to read the card aloud. "We're so glad you didn't kill her." Henry smiled. "The whole class wrote it." He shook the present. "And I got you a bell." Mary Margaret smiled. "Thank you. Tell everyone I'll be back soon."

Emma walked over to them. "Henry, we should get you home before your mom finds out. That won't be pretty." Jade nodded. "I can take him." Emma smiled.

As they walked, Henry looked up at Jade. "Do you think the curse will end soon?" Jade sighed. "I don't know. I hope it does, but I don't know." Henry nodded. "What will you do when the curse ends?" Jade shrugged. "Find a way to get to Neverland."

Once they got home, Jade made sure Henry was in his room before she settled into her own room.

After a while, Jade heard the door open. She turned around, expecting Henry, but saw her aunt. "Hey." Regina folded her arms. "Where's the bin of things?" Jade tilted her head. "I don't know what you're talking about." Regina frowned.

"Yes you do. The letter you've been telling Henry about. I've seen it. Where is it?" Jade gulped. "I told you, I don't know." Regina sighed, then walked towards her closet. She grabbed the box, and almost tore it open. "Aunt Regina, stop." Regina grabbed the letter. "Ah, here it is. For soon you and I will be reunited." She scoffed and left the room. Jade stood up and ran after her.

Jade ran down the stairs, rage in her eyes. "Put down that letter!" Regina stopped in front of the fireplace. "It's a pretty letter. Such a shame would it be if someone happened to it." She then threw the letter in the fireplace. Jade ran to the fire and tried to grab the letter. It disintegrated in her hands. With tears in her eyes, she turned towards her aunt. "Why are you doing this to me?" Regina frowned. "I wasn't going to, but then someone got a little nose-y." She then left. Jade sank to her knees, and buried her face in her hands.