EIGHTY-TWO

STORYBROOKE

Juliet shut the front door, sprinting up the stairs to her bedroom. She needed time to herself to think. She collapsed on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. Why was Zelena showing up now? If she really had access to Regina's castle the whole time, why didn't Juliet see her when she was stuck in the Enchanted Forest with Emma and Mary Margaret.

After a few minutes, she heard a knock at the door. Assuming it was Regina, Juliet rose to her feet and went to open the door. Unfortunately, it was not Regina.

"Hello Juliet." Juliet immediately slammed the door in her mother's face, hyperventilating. Zelena opened the door not long after. "Is that any way to greet your mother?" Juliet took a few steps back.

"Why are you here?" Zelena sighed, putting her hands in the pockets of her coat.

"I just wanted to talk." Juliet shook her head.

"No!" She shouted. "You had plenty of time to talk, but I don't want to hear it. I just want you to leave me alone. It should be easy for you, considering you've done it before." Zelena frowned.

"Well, the thing is, I can't just leave you alone. I can't have you running around town ruining my plan." She lifted one of her hands out of her coat pocket, opening her palm. Juliet recognized the powder in her hand and before she had time to react, Zelena blew the powder into Juliet's face.

The next thing Juliet knew, she was tied up, tied to a chair in an old farmhouse.

"Look who's finally awake." Zelena entered the room, smiling. Juliet groaned.

"What did you do to me?" Zelena looked at her daughter.

"I just knocked you out for a few hours, enough time for me to get you here." Juliet squirmed in the chair, trying to get free. "I wouldn't try. You won't be able to get out of those." Juliet huffed, looking up at Zelena.

"Why are you even here? I haven't seen you in years, and you show up with this plan, that for some reason, involves people that I care about." Zelena frowned.

"Including Regina?" Juliet looked at the ground. "You wasted no time replacing me with Regina, and after knowing how I feel about her."

"I didn't replace you with her!" Juliet shouted. "You pushed me away. My life in Oz was miserable and you pushed me through a portal on my birthday for someone who doesn't know you. Regina has no idea who you are." She sighed, not looking at Zelena. "You know what, I'm actually glad you pushed me through that portal. Because then I wouldn't have met the love of my life, even if it was just for a short time. So do whatever you want Zelena, because I don't care. You can't hurt me more than you already have." Zelena folded her arms.

"You're not calling me mom anymore?" Juliet rolled her eyes. Obviously she hadn't been listening to Juliet's speech.

"I stopped calling you mom the second I got pushed out of Oz." She sat back in her chair. She figured she would be here a while, so she might as well get comfortable. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, Zelena sighed.

"Alright, well I'm going to go be Snow White's midwife. Don't go anywhere." She chuckled. "One of the perks of this town, I'm no longer green. Isn't that great?" Juliet glared at her, but Zelena shrugged it off. She opened the door to the house and left. A few seconds later, she rushed back into the house. "Oops, I forgot. I have to move you. Can't have anyone finding you here." She waved her hands, and Juliet was enveloped in a cloud of green smoke.

When the smoke dissipated, Juliet was in a cellar, in a cage. She sighed, looking up at the ceiling.. She could feel tears in her eyes but since her hands were tied, she couldn't wipe them away. She just hoped that someone would find her and get her out of this mess.