FOURTY-SIX

Minutes before she was taken by Hook, Juliet paced back and forth in her little hut. She wanted to help Baelfire get out of Neverland, but she didn't know how. She looked outside as the shadow flew by, and that's when it hit her. A way off the island. She quickly scrambled to a piece of paper, and jotted down her ideas. Hopefully, she could get the paper to Baelfire.
A few years after Juliet was taken, Baelfire was rummaging through Juliet's hut when he found a folded piece of paper with his name on it. "Hope this helps. -Juliet." Baelfire opened the paper and read the instructions. A plan began to form in his mind. "Thank you so much."

The window opened, and Juliet noticed that Baelfire was standing next to her. "Is Henry up there?" Juliet nodded. Baelfire started up, but then paused. "I never got the chance to thank you." Juliet tilted her head, and looked back at him. "For what?" Baelfire gestured. "For helping me escape Neverland." Juliet nodded.

"Well, if I hadn't helped you, I would've felt badly." Baelfire smiled, and continued up.
Juliet walked back into the apartment, and was confronted by Rumple. "How exactly did you know Bae?" Juliet shrugged. "We met on Neverland. He was kinda like a little brother to me. I helped him escape." Rumple nodded.
They started walking outside. Juliet was walking with Henry and Baelfire, and Rumple and Emma trailed behind. "So, uh... you like pizza?" Henry shrugged. "Yeah. Let me guess... you're going to tell me the best pizza's in New York, and I got to try it, right?" Baelfire chuckled. "Actually, it's in the Kingdom of Damarian on the north shore of the Dragon Fields of Zorn. Nah, it's in New York. Here, let's get you a slice." Henry nodded. "So, you're from there?" Baelfire nodded. "Yeah, I am."

When they got their pizza, they went back outside to where Emma and Rumple were talking. Henry looked up at Emma. "Emma, Neal wanted to show me the museum. Do you think we can go back to the apartment and get my camera?" Emma smiled and nodded. "Sure, yeah that's fine. You like the New York pizza?" Henry nodded, mid-bite. "Yeah. It's delicious, cheesy, and doesn't lie." Juliet hid the smile on her face.

As they were walking back to the apartment, Juliet found herself marveling at New York. She had heard nonstop about it for the past 28 years, but never actually went because of the curse. Henry noticed the fact that Juliet was wandering around. He smiled. "This is great." Juliet nodded. "Yeah, this is almost as bright as Oz." Neal tilted his head. "Oz?" Juliet rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I'm from Oz. I thought I told you this already." Neal shook his head.

When they got back to the apartment, Neal sighed. "After this, maybe Times Square?" Juliet shrugged. "Why not? It's not like we're in any kind of rush." The three went upstairs.
Up at the apartment, Juliet sat on the couch while Henry grabbed his camera. She pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket. Neal noticed the paper, and sat down next to her. "How long has it been since you've seen him?" Juliet sighed. "Too long. 28 years too long." Neal nodded. "Yeah, I'll bet. I've been away from Neverland for almost 20 years." Juliet smiled. "That long?" Neal shrugged.

All of a sudden, he heard a noise from the lobby. He quickly stood up. "Wait here. I'll be back." He left the room, and Henry sat next to Juliet on the couch.