FOURTY-FIVE

Baelfire smiled. "Where have you been? Since that pirate took you away from Neverland." Juliet shrugged. "I got trapped in the curse. How did you get off of Neverland?" Baelfire shrugged. "I escaped. Used the shadow." Juliet nodded. "Smart." Rumple scoffed. "Bae? You came back for me?" Baelfire shook his head.

"No, I came to make sure you didn't hurt her. I've seen what you do to people to break deals."
Rumple sighed. "Please, Bae. Just let me talk." Baelfire sighed. "I have no interest in talking to you. You can go." Rumple stood his ground, and Juliet was growing a little uneasy. She decided to go see if Henry was doing okay.
She opened the bathroom door to find Henry leaning his ear against the door. He looked up at her. "What's happening?" Juliet shrugged. "I have no idea." Henry started to push past her, but Juliet stopped him. "That's not a good idea, Henry." Henry shrugged, and jogged over to the adults.

"Mom? W-what's going on?" Emma looked down at her son, and Juliet covered her face in her hands. Baelfire's eyes widened. "Who's this?" Emma sighed. "My son." Baelfire looked from Emma to Henry. "What?" Henry folded his arms. "Is that Baelfire?" Emma looked at Juliet. "Juliet, take Henry into the other room." Juliet nodded, but Baelfire stopped them.

"Wait. H-how old are you?"

At that moment, it all became very clear for Juliet. She looked from Baelfire to Emma to Henry. "Ohh." She muttered, her eyes slightly widened. Emma tried to get Henry to walk away. "Don't answer him." Baelfire was shocked. "How old are you, kid?" Henry quickly got very annoyed. "I'm 11." He yelled. "Now why is everyone yelling?" Baelfire took a step back, and rubbed his forehead. "He's 11?" Emma looked at the ground. "Is this my son?"
Henry shook his head. "No. My dad was a fireman. He... He died." He turned to Emma. "That's what you told me. You said..." Emma looked up at him. Baelfire asked once again, "Is this my son?" Emma nodded. "Yes." Henry got mad, and walked outside. "This is just... wow." Juliet followed him outside.

As Juliet watched the father-son interaction, Emma walked onto the fire escape. Juliet gestured up the stairs. "He's at the top." Emma nodded, and continued up the stairs, leaving Juliet to think.