ELEVEN

Juliet stood in the clearing and looked out. It was still dark, which meant that Juliet had some time to herself. She pushed her red hair behind her shoulders, and took a breath. It wasn't long before she heard a voice.

"You're early." She turned around to see none other than Pan himself, wearing a smirk. "Oh, yeah. I wanted to get here to make sure I wasn't late." Pan nodded. "Alright, let's get to work." He walked over to her. "Okay, first things first, I'm going to teach you how to rip someone's heart out." Juliet's eyes widened. "W-What?" Pan chuckled. He then gave a whistle, and Felix walked over to them.

"What is it, Pan?" Pan smiled. Juliet watched in horror as Pan walked towards the boy and ripped out his heart. Pan then walked over and handed the heart to Juliet. "You can do whatever you want with it." Juliet looked at the heart, still beating in her hand, then back at Pan. She took shaky steps towards Felix, then put Felix's heart back in his chest. Pan simply chuckled. "Now, rip his heart out." Juliet gulped, then moved her hand over where the heart was.

"I'm sorry." She muttered, then she ripped Felix's heart out of his chest. Pan started clapping. "Alright, that's the first step." Juliet smiled. "Now onto the next step." He opened his hand, and a ball of flame appeared on his hand. Juliet opened her hand, but nothing happened. She tried again, but still nothing. 

Pan tilted his head. "We'll have to try another method." He then walked towards her with a smile on his face, now inches away from her. She gulped nervously, and looked at him. He leaned forward, and placed his lips on hers. Juliet's eyes widened. 

Pan was the one to break off the kiss, leaving Juliet shocked. He smirked. "Now try." Juliet opened her hand, and a teal flame appeared on her hand. Juliet smiled. "Wow."