THIRTY-THREE

Juliet folded her arms, waiting for an explanation from the man who was responsible for her being in Storybrooke in the first place. Mulan tied his arms to a tree. Hook struggled against the rope. "I already told you, I'm just a blacksmith." Emma narrowed her eyes. "Sure you are." She whistled, and Juliet could hear ogres in the distance.

"You don't wanna talk to us? Maybe you'll talk to the ogres while they rip you limb from limb." Juliet turned her back and started to walk away. Hook looked around. "You... You cannot just leave me here like this." Juliet looked to Emma for an answer. Aurora folded her arms. "What if he's telling the truth." Emma shook her head. "He's not."

Hook sighed. "Good for you! You bested me. I can count the amount of people who've done that one one hand." Emma sneered. "That supposed to be funny? Who are you?" Hook shrugged. "Killian Jones, but most people tend to call me by my more colorful moniker, Hook."

"Whoop, there it is." Juliet muttered. Snow looked at him. "Hook?" He nodded. "Check my satchel." Emma placed her hands on her hips. "As in, Captain Hook?" Hook grinned. "Ah, so you've heard of me." Juliet rolled her eyes. This guy was unbelievable. Emma sighed.

"You better hurry up. They're getting closer. So, unless you want to be dinner, you better start talking." Hook shook his head. "Cora wanted me to gain your trust, so I could learn everything there is to know about your Storybrooke. She didn't want any surprises when she finally got over there." Juliet smirked. "I knew it." She narrowed her eyes. "You better watch your back."

They all turned to leave, but Hook started yelling. "Wait! You need me alive!" Juliet turned around slowly. "Why?" Hook looked around. "Because we both want the same thing - to get back to your land." Emma rolled her eyes. "You would say anything to save yourself. Why are we supposed to believe you now?" Hook sighed. "I arranged for transport with Cora. But seeing how resourceful you are, I'll offer the same deal. I'll help you, if you promise to take me along."

Juliet folded her arms. She didn't really believe Hook. After all, this was the man that was paid by her grandmother to take her away from Neverland. "How are you going to get us home?" Hook tilted his head. "The ashes will open a portal, but to find your land, she needs more. There's an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it. I'll help you obtain it before she does."
"So, Cora won't make it to Storybrooke, and we'll be one step closer to getting home." Juliet placed her hands on her hips. "You tell me one thing, and whatever you say, I better believe it. Why does Captain Hook want to go to Storybrooke?" Hook sighed. "To get revenge on the man who took my hand... Rumplestiltskin."