𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

By jisooberry

"oh, wait. this is a reunion? sorry, i thought this was a field trip to the zoo because you're all wild as he... More

DISCLAIMER
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
note
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five (50K SPECIAL)
sixty six
untitled
sixty seven
announcement + chapter sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
not an update but PLEASE READ
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty (finale)
announcement
UPDATE [2021]
bonus chapter

forty three

2.9K 127 20
By jisooberry

SPECIAL CHAPTER
this would be in a documentary like point of view
idk i wanted to try something new and i got this idea from rewatching yg strategy office (you guys should watch it) lmao
i dedicate this to all of you as a thanks for helping me reach this book to 6k+ reads ❣

______________

"okay today, we had someone film us for this wonderful day at the beach!" lisa gave the camera a big smile as the sea waves were heard.

"are you seriously doing a vlog when we're supposed to have fun?" yoongi spoke, glaring daggers at the camera.

"yeah, you'll never know if you need a memory of something." lisa shrugged.

yoongi rolled his eyes before laying back on the sand and slept.

__

"i didn't fucking know why lisa had to do that, i just feel fucking uncomfortable with cameras around me. it feels like im being watched, literally." yoongi shot the camera a bored look.

__

"what the fuck is his problem again." seulgi pointed at jin with a straw.

"let him be, he's in his natural habitat, which is, annoying the shit out of us." jisoo rolled her eyes.

"guys, i brought more coconuts!" taehyung yelled, holding three coconuts each in his arms.

"oh taehyung, you're such a sweetheart, thank you." jennie grabbed one of the coconuts and began to drink.

taehyung began to secretly smirk.

__

"do you all know how it feels like to be praised by your lovely girlfriend? although i know she just said that out of thirst." taehyung let out a 'tsk', looking back at jennie who's sun bathing with the other girls.

__

"oh my gosh, this just quenched my thirst! i feel like im in nirvana." irene gasped, taking in the flavor of the coconut.

"did taehyung get this coconuts? damn." chaeyoung slurped on the straw.

"nah, he just helped in carrying it. im the one who picked some from the trees." lisa shrugged, drinking.

"aww, you really are a muscle pig, lisa. no wonder you and jungkook are meant to be." jennie cooed.

lisa let out a sigh while her cheeks burn red.

"do you all don't have any plans to swim? is it more refreshing to swim in sand?" jimin called.

"shut the fuck up papa smurf! let us have our girl time!" seulgi shouted back.

the camera zoomed into jimin's annoyed face.

__

"you know, sometimes im fucking tired of seulgi's words. i just want to beat her up sometimes. i don't even know why she's like that. she probably likes me secretly so she always teases me, but sorry, im with chae." jimin shrugged while smiling.

"or maybe, she's just really gay and she likes annoying the shit out of us." taehyung butted in, jungkook and the rest of the boys nodding in agreement.

__

"i feel like im being cooked. im gonna go in the water now, bye!" lisa stood up while taking of her basketball shirt, revealing her sports bra.

"damn, lisa! you got the curves girl! if i don't have the hots for minho right now, im definitely gonna pick you!" seulgi cheered.

"hey!" jungkook, jisoo, jennie, taehyung yelled in disapproval.

"just all of you wait once jennie unnie removes her shirt!" lisa shouted back while laughing, sinking in to the water.

"im not ready for that lisa!" taehyung cried.

lisa cackled evilly while splashing water to jungkook.

the girls layed back as they watched the maknaes play around.

"you know, im feeling hot right now. how about we go to the water?" jisoo fanned herself with her hand.

"same, i think we'll get heat exhaustion if we stay like this." irene chuckled.

the two visuals stood up before removing their tank tops, revealing cute tube tops.

"okay i wanna cry because of their body shape." jennie closed her eyes.

chaeyoung stood up next before removing her tank top, she's wearing a fitted long sleeve.

__
"if anyone's gonna rock in wearing long sleeves, it's definitely chae. i mean, have you seen her stomach?" lisa gaped while pointing at jimin who's gaping at chaeyoung.

"yeah, based on jimin's reaction now, i think he'll die once chae wears a swimsuit." jennie smirked.

__

"jimin hyung your drool is falling!" jungkook called out while laughing.

jimin got out of his trance and wiped his non existent drool caused by jungkook.

"there's no drool jungkook! shut up!" jimin glared at the younger.

"jimin watch out!"

it was too late for that when taehyung poured a bucket of sand on jimin.

the camera zoomed into him again, his face full of regret in life.

jimin angrily removed some sand before heading straight to the bathroom, to wash himself up.

__
"fuck he's so stupid. why would he go to the bathroom to wash it away when the ocean is just one step away from him? im seriously done with jimin. i didn't even know how he graduated." seulgi shook her head.

"you know jimin, let him be. he's just, born like that." yoongi pinched his temples, acting as if in stress.

__

they are now playing volleyball, well, except jimin who's still taking his time in the bathroom.

"jungkook, i swear im going to win this one!" lisa yelled, hitting the ball.

"im not gonna let you!" jungkook playfully smirked.

"ugh im leaving now, it's not like i get to hit the ball anyway." jisoo groaned while sitting on the side.

"i know, it's just lisa and jungkook fighting with each other." irene slumped in her seat.

"hey, but we stan a competitive couple!" jin commented, the others finally agreeing with him.

"heads up!"

a voice can be heard throughout the beach.

a ball rolled through seulgi's side as it almost hit her.

"what the fuck? can you all fucking watch--" seulgi was about to curse at the people but then she saw someone.

"minho?"

the others stopped what they're doing as they gasped.

"seulgi?"

it was silence for a few minutes.

"hey, what's going on?" jimin finally entered the scene, looking at them.

"shut the fuck up jimin!" they yelled again.

__

"all of you should've seen the look on seulgi's face! it's like she saw herself on the mirror after waking up!" jimin bursted into laughter, accidentally hitting the camera.

"oops, sorry."

__

"yoongi, hey!" a tall man walked up to them.

"hey namjoon. it's nice to see you again." yoongi spoke, obviously unmotivated.

"yeah man, good to see you again!" namjoon put out his hand to shake yoongi's hand.

the pale boy didn't move and ignored him.

the camera panned in namjoon's face.

"so, are you all gonna move or stand like a fucking statue?" jisoo finally spoke.

the others went back to their business, giving seulgi and minho their private time.

"hi, minho. it's nice to meet you, again. well the first is at the mall." seulgi chuckled without having to stutter.

"hey, it's nice to meet you too again. and, you're really beautiful today, it's not like you're not beautiful everyday, you're just different today." minho gave her a charming gummy smile, making seulgi blush.

the camera now zoomed into taehyung, not so far away, squealing to himself while hugging jennie who looked so done.

__

"i finally witnessed seulgi be straight in person! gucci is coming, baby." taehyung fanboyed, sighing in happiness.

__

lisa and jungkook are still playing against each other.

but it's no surprise, jungkook won once again.

"is there any game you'll never win? ugh!" lisa groaned in defeat.

"hmm, yes, there is one." jungkook said.

"what is it?" lisa asked in eagerness.

"winning your heart." jungkook winked at her, thinking to make her flush a bit.

but no, lisa ain't surrending.

"you already did, honey." lisa winked back, jungkook blushed now.

"im being salty at these two kids, but i still don't want a boyfriend. should i become gay now? oh wait i already am." jisoo spoke.

the camera turned to yoongi who's shaking his head in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 14.3K 44
[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What happens if 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...
175K 5.2K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
102K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...
175K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...