Forbidden Love [EDITING] (Tea...

By AlexiaBrooke

Life proves that not everything goes the way we want it to be. Sophie McCain - Cara Delevingne Jessica Adams... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...
Chapter 2: Glad To Know You!
Chapter 3: Should I?
Chapter 4: That Dream...
Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep
Chapter 6: No Thanks
Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...
Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice
Chapter 9: Please...don't
Chapter 11: Avoidance
Chapter 12: Irresistible
Chapter 13: I Won't Tell
Chapter 14: First Date
Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You
Chapter 16: Unforgettable
Chapter 17: Jane
Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love
Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe
Chapter 20: Where Is She?
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22: A Friend
Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 24: Define Freedom
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It
Chapter 30: Jealous
Chapter 31: Rough
Chapter 32: I Knew It!
Chapter 33: Echoes
Chapter 34: Troubled
Chapter 35: Plan
Chapter 36: I Loved You
Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker
Chapter 38: What's Really Happening
Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You
Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday
Chapter 41: Goodbye
Chapter 42: 4 Years After
Chapter 43: Different Lives
Chapter 44: Researches
Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 46: New York
Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call
Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable
Chapter 49: Bye...

Chapter 10: Girls Hangout

6.9K 137 14
By AlexiaBrooke

Jessica POV:

I lied. I lied about my feelings for her. But...I guess it was the right thing to do if I didn't want to spend rest of my life behind the bars.

Sophie, she kissed me. I kissed her. Well, we fucking kissed! Ever since the 1st week of school, she has always been flirting with me, I should've warned her but I didn't and I don't even regret it.

Blown. Away.

What should I do now? Shit just happened and it was just a peck right? It was nothing but still...even just a peck from her lips, sparks came running through my veins. Ugh!

I need to think through this. Thank god my students didn't bother me, or am I the one who couldn't care less about them?

Stay calm Jessica. Stay calm.

Sophie POV:

"Oh my Sophie, I so sorry" Eva says and Madison nods and pets my back.

"Yeah, we're so sorry but It'll be fine. I promise" Madison assured. I am just lucky to have friends like them, they are reliable, trustworthy, kind, helpful, friendly...etc. Everything good is.in them.

"Pinky promise, c'mon" Eva pulled her pinky out so did I and Madison. They pinky promise that everything will be alright.

"I love you guys" I told them and hold their hands. "I mean it."

"We love you too Sophie" Eva assured

"Yeah we love you too" Madison says.

They are perfect, the most perfect bestfriends I could possibly ask for.

___________________________________

"Thank god it's Saturday" I was happy obviously but also sad that I couldn't see Jessica. But she probably won't even talk to me after what happened anyway.

I need some time to think this through but I know Jessic needs it more than I do.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

A text message. I slid my screen to unlock it. It was from Eva, it says:

'Goodafternoon bae. My brother's club is opening today, we should come and plus we don't need fake ID's so yeah. I'll pick you up at 7 with Madi. See you'

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall. Shit I slept for 18 hours?! Damn it's already 6. I need to hurry up and prepare myself. RIGHT NOW!

Yeah becoming drunk is an option today so I won't have anything else on my mind besides partying hard then regretting it the next morning because of fucking hangover...

After taking my time to shower, getting prepared, it was 7 and my friends were coming here any sooner.

Knock Knock

"About time" I yelled from upstairs hoping that they would hear.

I opened the door and there was Eva and Madison looking sexy as ever.

Eva wore a red bright short dress, while Madison wore a black and white dress with a ribbon on it. It was cute.

I on the other hand wore short shorts that covers only 3.5% my legs. I'm such a slut. I wore a sleeveless neon that says: 'life is a rollercoaster'.  And I wore a beanie and some vans.

"Right beautifuls. Lezz partayyy!" Madison said in excitement. I wonder what's up with more lately. The other day, she was sad, worried about Gaelle and keep on talking about her but now, she doesn't talk about her anymore. I wondered when was the last time she mentioned her name.

We hopped into Eva's car, she has a mercedes open hood, 4 seats. It's a beautiful car.

We were near the exit of the city, I thought the bar was outside the city but we stopped into a big, clean and full-of-lights building. The club's name was: 'Pinxie'. A more like girly name. Hahaha.

We entered in and fuck my jaws dropped, it was the most beautiful club I've ever been. It was modern and full of neon lights. The dancefloor was huge. This night is going to be amazing.

"Oh and BTW if ever we got too drunk there are rooms upstairs. It's free so might as well stay" Eva informed us. We nodded.

We took our first shot then danced right away.

Then our 2nd shot.

Our 3rd.

Eva stopped after her 3rd. But me and Madison wanted more.

Our 4th.

Our 5th.

Our 6th.

And that's it. Minutes later, I was drunk as hell then I heard Eva shouting...

"No! I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU" If I heard it right, it's what she shouted.

Madison heard it too but we were too drunk to see who she was talking to and seconds later we didn't know where she went.

Then...I was unconscious.

__________________________________

I woke up with a sever headache. Shit, yesterday was damn awful. I regret it, or I don't know. I looked around and noticed that we were in one of the rooms of the club.

I noticed that Madison was still asleep so I woke her up. "Madi, Madison!" I said nearly shouting.

Madison then rubs her eyes and wakes up. "Fuck headache!" then she throws up. Eww. Atleast not at me.

I also noticed that Eva was missing then memories from last night came up to me.

"Shit! Eva!" I shouted. At first Madison didn't understand why I was shouting but then memories from last night came up to her too.

"Fuck!" Madison says. We were now panicking as hell.

We hurried to go downstairs, atleast I was because Madison keeps on throwing up.

When we got downstairs, we saw Eva. "Eva!" I called up to her. She had sore and puffy eyes, I bet she had cried alot. She looks up at me without saying a word then I hugged her. "What happened?" I whisper into her ear.

She pulled out of the hug and cried more. "Yesterday, this guy who's name is Ben...raped me" I can't believe it. Anger then came running through my veins, no one can do such a thing to her! No one!

"What?! We should call the police right away" I told her. My hands form into a fist. I was boiling from anger.

Madison then catches up still puking. Disgusting. She had anger in her eyes as well and I can tell she didn't like it. "Yeah! Call thr police now!" Madison agrees.

I pulled out my phone to dial 911 but Eva grabbed my phone. I gave her a 'What the fuck' look not seeming to understand her actions. "He told me, if I call, I'll be dead. Si drop it and forget this shit!" she was in anger too but also in deep fear. My god, Eva.

__________________________________

The whole car ride going back home was quiet except for Madison who keeps on puking. "Ugh! I can't take this no more! My throat is burning, how come you didn't have a hangover?" Madison complains to me.

I shrugged playfully. "Karma's a bitch, Madi." I told her. She smirked. I chuckled.

Eva was really quiet though but we understand that what happened to her was unbelievably true and shit.

I dropped Eva and Madison together since their houses weren't far away, my house was.

Since I don't have a car to drive back home, I called my sister to come pick me up.

Moments later, Olivia showed up. "Hey" she greeted.

"Hey sis" I greeted back. I hopped in the passenger seat. I noticed that there was a girl sleeping in the backseat of the car. "Who she?" I asked curiously.

Olivia smiles. "My girlfriend, Rachel, jealous?" her girlfriend was beautiful but Jessica was better so I shook my head and chuckled.

The whole car ride was about what happened last night. Olivia was angry because Eva was raped but she refuses to call the police for help. Well, I can understand her.

When we were home, Olivia says that she was going somewhere with Rachel so I let them be.

"Thanks for the ride sis" I smile then made my way inside the house.

When I got in, I race upatairs to my room then fall back asleep. I'm tired. I want some rest.

-------------------------------------------------------
So much for a chapter. Chapter 11 will be more interesting. I said that before reffering to this chapter but you know...hahah :)
Keep on reading! This is when the whole thing spins!

Any predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...