Broken Gamer (Abused Reader X...

Av Crashbexpert

F/N L/N was adopted by the Xiao Long Family. He has no knowledge of his birth parents but he know one thing... Mer

'O Gamer Mine
The Paths
Crystal's Dreams
Scarlet Blade
Family Trouble
Strength Test
Schnee Sisters
Instant Dungeon
Demon
Parallel Sin
Father
Change
Mistral
DLC Options
Change
Farewell
Separation
New Hosts
Loop
Escape
Remnant
One Year Later
Beacon
Initiation
Survive
Reputation
It Begins
Unnerving

The First Floor

10.1K 224 333
Av Crashbexpert

I summoned an angel and like I expected she is also a Loli. She looked at me with an emotionless gaze. She had long blonde hair and white skin. Her eyes were blue and her attire was similar to the others but golden instead of an element.

"Hi." I said reaching my hand towards her. She looks at it and tilted her head, "Names F/N. I want to make a pact and work together." I said. She grabbed my hand and nodded.

"Master..." She said.

"Heh...heh...heh." I chuckled a bit surprised. She stares at me and begins to hum as she did.

"Jiiiiiiiiiii." She hummed.

Congrats you got a kuudere!!!

"Well let's head up!" I said ignoring the notification.

Skills unlocked:

Light Manipulation!

Light Resistance!

Spirit Skill Unlocked:

Divine Judgement!
Expunge all you deem enemies.
Cause a ray of light in a 10 foot diameter eliminating all enemies. Double damage on demons and dark beings.

"What no explanation for the first two?" I asked.

Do you really need me to Barney style every skill you get?

"The fucks a Barney?" I asked.

Just get going.

I made my way to the wooden door and opened it by using both hands to push it. I look at the stairs and hear the angel speak.

"Master, I sense enemies." She said.

"Thank you... What's your name?" I asked.

"Star." She said.

"That's a nice name!" Aqua came out and embraced her in a hug. Star just stared blankly at me.

"Observe." I said seeing her stats.

Name: Star

Race: Angel

Class: Spirit

Level: 16/100

Aura: 1,110/1,110

HP: 1,110/1,110

MP: 610/610

Strength: 50/50 B class

Dexterity: 25/25 C class

Intelligence: 25/25 C class

Wisdom: 25/25 C class

Luck: 25/25 C class

Special Skill:

Divine Aura: Aura matches highest resource stat.

"Interesting." I said. I used observe on Aqua.

Name: Aqua

Race: Spirit

Class: Spirit

Level: 16/100

Aura: 610/610

HP: 610/610

MP: 610/610

Strength: 25/25 C class

Dexterity: 50/50 B class

Intelligence: 25/25 C class

Wisdom: 25/25 C class

Luck: 50/50 B class

Special Skill:

Master's Praise: Copies the highest stat of her beloved Master.

"Very interesting." I said.

New faction!

Primed Angels: A branch from the Archangel race. They hope to gain power and change their corrupt race.

"Now that is very interesting. Ladies shall we get going." I said.

"Kay!!!" Aqua yelled. Star just bowed. We head up and found ourselves in an open room. A door blocked the way out.

Warning!

Numerous hostiles are approaching!

Approximate levels:

10-15

Highest threat: Arachne Lv 20

A large horde of spider Grimm lower to the ground.

"Master... Bugs." Star said.

"Spider Grimm... I recommend you don't bring Sylph out Master." Aqua said. She was still hugging Star.

"Arachnophobia?" I asked still looking at the large horde.

"Big time. Ember and Crystal should be good though." She said.

"Crystal, Ember." I said.

"Master." Crystal bowed.

"Yo!" Ember said.

"Sylph stay in your realm and don't look."

"Th-thank you for... your kindness master." I could feel her discomfort.

"Alright let's see how strong we can get." I said. The spiders finally surround us and bear their fangs at us.

You guys got this. Oh before I forget.

Quest Start!

Arachnophobia!

Survive the Spider onslaught.

Rewards: Title, 2000 lien, 30 XP, 1 skill point.

I have complete faith in you.

"Master I think we can use this place to train you in our elements." Ember said.

"Good idea. Let's go Ember!" I said extending my hand towards her. She was visibly excited.

"I get to be one with Master!!" She yelled.

"Please don't make it weird Ember." I said as she grabbed my hand and felt my body engulf in flames. Half my body is ablaze and looked at the Grimm,

"Alright let's get ride of these Grimm." I said. Crystal placed her hand on the ground and froze it.

Arena Frozen!

All enemies -10 dexterity causing more sluggish movement!

Star summoned a sword of light and ran at the small part of the ground not frozen. I raise my hands forward.

Skill Unlocked!

Fireball: Warning will cause debuff heatstroke when used repeatedly.
Cost: 5 MP

I fired a blast of heat at one of them setting them ablaze.

Enemy arachnid is afflicted with burn!

-5% hp per second for ten seconds!

If HP is at 5% total HP, receive fatal damage!

Aqua and Crystal ran over the ice having little trouble, "Master try this." Ember said in my head.

Skill Unlocked!

Flame Fist: Warning will cause debuff Heatstroke with repeated use.
Cost: 5 MP

I run at some of the spiders and punch them with a flame cover fist. I hit five away and some had the same lingering burning effect, "Master to your left!" Ember yelled. I leap to the side avoiding a spider and saw Star land on it stabbing it's abdomen.

"Master!" Crystal yelled. I looked at her and she raised her arm up. A pillar of ice launched me into the air. I saw Aqua summon water from the ground and toss a few to the walls. Crystal fired ice spikes at others, while Star cut the rest down.

"Observe." I said.

Spider

Lvl: 10

HP: 40/300

Lvl: 13

Hp: 50/ 400

Skill Unlocked!

Flame Kick: Warning causes debuff heatstroke with over use.
Cost: 5 MP

I pulled my fist back and felt it engulf with flames. I fall to the ground on top of a spider.

Critical Hit!

As it dissolves away another leaped at me but I kicked it away with a flame Kick.

MP: 562/610

"My mana Regen is useful." I said looking at my stats. I raised my hand and fired a few more balls of flame at them.

Spirit Skill!

Spirit Blitz: Charge forward 15 feet while your body is engulfed in flames incinerating all in your path.
Cost: 20 Spirit

I used my new ability and charge forward incinerating a horde of Grimm instantly. I see a few spiders leaping towards me but an ice wall stopped half while the others were pulled away by water. Star lands in front of me.and stabbed her sword to the ground. Pillars of light spread out causing damage to some Grimm. I used another Flame Kick at a spider sending it to a wall.

Debuff Heatstroke!

Intellect and Wisdom lowered by 10!

MP is lowered by 100!

MP: 472/510

"Damn." I said as I looked at a few spiders, "Crystal switch with Ember!" I yelled.

"Yes Master!" She yelled as I extended my hand towards her. Ember separated the moment Crystal touched my hand.

"Alright to to have some fun!" Ember said placing her hand on the ground. The ice melted and the ground was engulfed in flames.

Arena burning!

All enemies are constantly inflicted with burn! -5% HP every second! I raise my hand and send a ball of ice at a few Grimm. One then froze solid.

Frozen Debuff applied!

Ember and Crystal Rivalry trigger!

Frozen enemies explode when exposed to heat created by Ember!

The frozen Grimm instantly exploded and the projectile ice caused damage to surrounding Grimm, "I see." I said to myself, "Then let's freeze as many as we can!" I said placing my hands on the ground and rising a wall of ice. A few Grimm were caught in the attack and instantly froze.

Rivalry triggered!

The wall exploded and more Grimm were injured. A spider lands next to me and tries to hit me but I turned into mist and upon making contact it froze then exploded from the rivalry combo.

Level Up!

Aura, HP, and MP replenished!

You go tiger!

"Did she just..." Before I could finish my thought I hear a loud thud. A large spider appeared but it's upper body was like a different insect. It also had jaws rather than fangs.

"Talk about ugly." I said leaping away as it tried to step on me, "Observe."

Arachne

Level: 20

Race: Grimm

Class: Beast

Aura: 0/0

HP: 3000/3000

MP: 700/700

Go get'em!!!!

"Alright let's finish this floor!" I said running towards the giant Grimm. I fired a ball of ice at it's legs on one side while Star slashed at the other side. Aqua fired high pressure water at it. I saw it's bone armor break with every hit. Ember leaped to the air and punched it's head with her flaming fist. It screeches and it begins to emanate a black aura. A blast of black energy is sent out forcing us back. It stabbed at leg to the ground. Pillars of earth rose up and we all leaped back avoiding what we can. I charged a ball of ice and shot it at the Grimm. It screeched at me, "Ember!" I yelled with my hand outstretched.

"Got it!" She said leaping up to me and grabbing my hand. I fused with Ember but tried to force myself to keep Crystal as well. My other half began to engulf in fire.

Arena no longer on fire!

Burn debuff will last for another 10 seconds!

Dual Spirit Combo!

Explosion Effects applied to abilities!

Soul Merge Level up!

Merging with Spirits now allow for exclusive Weapons!

Skill Learned!

Ice Blade: Summon a sword made of ice for thirty seconds to attack your enemies! 20% chance to cause Frostbite debuff!
Cost: 30 Spirit

Blazing Shotgun: Summon a shotgun made of fire with five shells! 20% chance to inflict burn debuff!
Cost: 30 Spirit

I charged a ball of ice and shot it a lot the Grimm and it's leg froze. I charged my flame side with fire. I fell towards the frozen leg. It tries to hit me with one arm but Aqua held it back with a water whip from the ground and Star sliced it off. I punched it's frozen leg causing it to explode. It falls to the ground due to the loss of balance.

Arachne is incapacitated for ten seconds!

I ran up to it's head and summoned the Blazing shotgun. I aimed at it's eye and shot three rounds into it. Star stabbed onto it's abdomen and Aqua held it down.

Arachne is Bound for ten seconds!

Arachne is afflicted with bleeding! -5% HP every second!

Arachne is afflicted with burn! -5% HP every second for ten seconds!

"Let's try this." I said summoning the Ice Blade. I held the two weapons close together and felt them pulling towards one another.

Rivalry Combo!

Explosive Gun Blade!

I slashed at it's head and to my surprise in caused an explosion.

Critical Luck!

Arachne is stunned for ten seconds!

I turn the blade into it's gun mode and fired. The recoil sent me skidding back five feet and the Grimm's head was hit with a massive explosion blowing it's armored bones clean off.

Critical Luck!

Armor debuff! +10% incoming head damage!

I turn it back to it's blade form and threw it at another leg. It exploded on impact and flew back to me.

Arachne

HP: 2024/3000

I ran to it's head and stabbed the blade into it's exposed flesh. Numerous explosions went off causing a ton if damage. As the time with the blade was almost done I fired the last round into it's head for one last bit of damage.

Critical Damage!

It rose up and screeched at us. Star leaped away from it's abdomen and landed next to me.

Arachne

HP: 1304/3000

Aqua and Crystal ran to it's sides as I ran towards the front. I slid under it's incoming attack avoiding it. Aqua wrapped water around it's legs and Star leaped into the air. I got under it and raised my ice side hand up. Ice walls appeared and froze it's legs along with Aqua's water. I punched one leg with a Flame Fist. This caused a chain explosion and Aqua quickly pulled me away as it fell to the ground. Star landed on its head and stabbed it. She expelled a burst of light into it causing it to scream in pain. I put my hands together and focused a large ball of ice and fire. Star leaped away as I launched the or at it causing a huge explosion blowing it's head off. It's torso falls to the ground dead and I get a notification.

Quest Complete!

Arachnophobia!

Rewards: Spider Slayer, 1 skill point, 2000 lien, and 30 XP!

Level Up!

"I should use these skills to get more abilities." I said looking at the notifications. Ember and Crystal manifested next to me, "That was fun, don't you agree?" I asked.

"No." They said in unison, "Sharing master with Ice Queen is annoying."

"Likewise." Crystal said. I just sighed.

"Too bad we are probably going to have to do that again. Anyways let's take a small break and let me use these skills. Might as well complete the four with Earth... Maybe get a Demon..." I stopped and felt someone staring at me with a bit of resentment. I turned to see Star staring at me.

"Jiiiiiiiiiii." She hummed ominously.

"Sorry but you're going to have to stomach it." I said to her.

"Fine..." She said, "If she even thinks of harming master... I'll silence her."

"Actually... Why have every spirit been female?" I asked.

"Hmm?" They all questioned together.

"Probably because you connect better with female spirits." Aqua suggested.

"Could be." Ember shrugged.

"Master is compatible." Star nodded.

I can't alter who you summon so don't look at me.

A notification said, "I see..." I said.

Though I sure as hell will give you shit for it.

"Of course you will." I sighed, "Alright keep an eye on me incase anything attacks." I said.

"We cleared the floor so I don't think anything will... but don't worry you are safe with us!" Ember said.

"Alright, Sylph your fine to come out now." I said.

"Thank you..." She sighed, "Sorry I couldn't help much master." I pat her head earning a light smile from her.

"Don't worry. You'll shine at another time." I said. I sat on the ground and relaxed, "See you all in a bit." I said as I blacked out.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

27.3K 619 16
{RWBY x Abused/Neglected/Betrayed Male Reader x Assassin's Creed: Valhalla} [BETA Series] Before the Raven Clan of Fornburg in Norway, enter the isla...
103K 1K 13
a/n: y/n xiao long was adopted by taiyang and summer when ruby was 4 yang was 7. when y/n was adopted he thought that his life was gonna be better. b...
901K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
6.2K 70 14
Just like my last one Y/n was apart of the rose/Xiao Long/branwen family. As almost every other Rwby x male reader story he was abused and neglected...