Infinite love (COMPLETED)

By parthada

This story is about Manik Malhotra a womanizer and a innocent naive Nandini murthy..... Let's see what will h... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Tujokahe๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NEW COVER +SHOOT OUT
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
NOTE
CHAPTER 13
HAPPIEST WALA BIRTHDAY PARTHU ๐ŸŽ‚
CHAPTER 14
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Hello
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20
NEW COVER
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 34( full part)
CHAPTER 35( Full part)
COVER
CHAPTER 36 (full part)
CHAPTER 37 & wattys๐Ÿ˜ (full)
CHAPTER 38(full)
CHAPTER 24!
CHAPTER 39 (full)
CHAPTER 40 (full)
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 25!
CHAPTER 26!
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
chapter 46
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 27!
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
CHAPTER 28!
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 29( FULL PART)
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 30(FULL PART)
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 31 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 32 ( full part)
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 33 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
Story be continued or not
The final decision!
Chapter 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100/EPILOGUE
Cover/ sequel

CHAPTER 20!

7.3K 510 29
By parthada

 Back with new chapter!!!

If my account gets deleted than you guys can read this story  on inkitt..., Also if I will be opening new account on Wattpad I will inform on inkitt...

For inkitt link, message me!!!

Perlpayal, this is for you 

Very thanks for your honest comment perlpayal ....but you know what ? You are not obliged to read this story(what you term as crap)...no one has forced you to read it ....and please be decent while commenting i will not tolerate it....and about the story i will write anyhow i want ... its all about MY IMAGINATION thats why its called fiction right? and about the updates people can be busy ...i take out time from my busy schedule just to write the story ..some times i may be late i accept that....and If you don't like it then dont read it....

And yes guys if you think this story and the story line is crap than do leave it, I am not forcing you guys to read it.....you guys can give your honest reply, but insulting my story and my work is not tolerable.....

Do give your precious review which really helps me to improve...

Support me on inkitt!!!

Happy reading!!!

               "Any idea! how much I missed you?" Manik digged his face into Nandini's neck, inhaling her scent, one hand on her thighs and other grabbing her waist securely, not letting her move from his lap. "I....I don't know, umm....ahh" she moaned in pure pleasure by throwing her head back, when he sucked some amount of her skin.

                 " you definitely don't know! how much I missed you, my cupcake!" Manik lifted his head only to stare deeply into her  black dark colour eyes, while she blushed hard on hearing his endearment for her, her gaze casted down not able to handle his strong stare.

              Manik grabbed Nandini's chin and pulled it upward, only to stare her back, "you know, this eyes of yours, I always get drown into them, I feel like Never to avert my eyes from you, you are my everything Nandini" she blushed hard to the deepest shade of crimson red on hearing him, and starred into his brown color eyes, both were lost in each other from black to brown.

            A frown of confusion, appeared on his face "Say something, don't you feel the same ?" "fe.... feelings are mutual, you are my everything, only because of you today, I am this confident, thank you!" Manik yanked her more towards him, both of their bodies were practically sticking to each other, letting no air to pass through them.

            "If you wanna thank me, than do it properly, you know what I mean" his eyes went on her lips, their lips were almost touching each other, just an inch apart, creating havoc into their bodies. Nandini encircled her hands around Manik's neck, and in second her lips crashed on him, she sucked his lower lips, while he sucked her upper lips.

                The kiss was slow but intense, Nandini bit Manik's lips seeking the entrance, while his hands were roaming around her waist pulling her more into himself, she digged her fingers in his hair pulling him closer, her tongue seeked the entrance further deepening the kiss, sending chills through both of their bodies. For a change he let Nandini dominate him.

               Manik groaned in his throat softly, his hands made way between Nandini's thighs resulting the skirt to go up, he rubbed her thighs, and slightly pinched them, making her to moan in kiss. They both broke apart, due to lack of oxygen. Manik's hands were still on her thighs,

             "I want to tell you something" both of them chuckled, on hearing their words simultaneously, "you first say," "no you say" "Nandini go on, say I am there, if you are not able to,  I will help you" before Nandini could say anything Manik caressed her thighs, and pushed the skirt up, now her knickers were visible to him, he was about to touch when she held his hand,

              "plz, I will tell" "hmm go on" Manik rested his back on his chair, and pulled Nandini towards him, he started caressing her hair, which made a moan to escape through her mouth. "I ....I umm I...I lo...love you sir" as soon the statement reached his eardrum, his fingers haulted.

            Nandini immediately pulled away from manik on seeing his posture getting stiff and starred at him, she waited for two three seconds, not getting any reply she sighed "won't you say anything? Or will you just keep starring me?" "I..." "Ye...yes you" "I...I umm"

             "Nandiniiii" she abruptly stood up, and saw Manik standing in front of her, glaring her with his utmost anger. Nandini blinked her eyes two three times, and checked her environment, she saw her skirt, which was perfect, she was no longer in Manik's lap. "Si...sir! what happened?"

              "What happened! are you crazy? I am calling you since half and hour and you! you are lost in your own thoughts" Nandini saw fab 4 sitting quietly starring them. "So...sorry sir" Manik frustratedly ran his hand into his hair, and went back to his seat, whereas Nandini stood on her toes, in front of him waiting for his order.

             "Here is the file, find out the mistakes into it, be careful it's really very important" "ok" Nandini took the file and went back to seat, very soon she got engrossed in her work. "Knock knock" "come in" Aman entered inside the cabin , followed by the canteen boy with trolley consisting of variety of food.

               "Aman! thank God you are here, we were about to call you, what took you so long?" "sorry ma'am, actually I got engrossed in other work, and in that fasisco I completely forgot about you guys, sorry it won't happen again" "it better not, otherwise next time there will be suspension letter in your hand" Manik's voice reached Aman's ear, which made Aman to tremble in fear "so...sorry sir"

              "Manik it's ok" "no cabir, each and every one, should learn to be perfect in their work" "forget it, it's useless to talk with you, Aman you can sit we will take from here" Aman went and sat on the couch, near Nandini, which made her to stick more close to the end of the couch, whereas fab 4 started realising their food.

             After an hour there was another knock, Manik allowed the person to enter and Mike came inside. "Mike you are here, Nandini are you done with your work?" "yes sir, here is it" she handed the file to Manik and stood infront of him. Manik kept the file and called Aman too, soon they were sitting opposite to Manik.

               Manik was about to start, when fab 4 interrupted him "Manik we are leaving now, will see you Tonight" "guys so early? wait for sometime" "Manik it's already past 11:00, we have boutique, besides cabir and dhruv too have some meeting" "alya is right Manik, I also have meeting" "ok than see you tonight"

             Manik hugged each one of them, when he hugged cabir, cabir tightened the hug and wispered in his ear "nice choice, she is hot and talkative too. I wonder, how you gonna spend whole life? one angry monster and the other  sweet calm bird" "she is not a tall calm okay! just spend one day with her, you will come to know, how much troublemaker she is"

              "that we will see, till than you enjoy" both of them broke the hug cabir winked Manik to which he just smiled.  Cabir saw Nandini secretly starring them, from the corner of her eyes, so he winked her, to which Nandini's eyes widened, and she immediately averted her gaze, while Manik glared at cabir. They all went and Manik occupied  his chair.

            "so coming  to point, Mike I want you to get back to your normal routine, you won't be my PA anymore. Nandini and Aman you guys will work together, both of them will manage my schedule, Nandini you will probably be under Aman, as he is more experienced, so you will be coordinating with him, is it clear?" Aman and Mike nodded accept Nandini, which caught Manik's attention.

              So he dismissed both of them, as soon as they were out, Manik turned his attention towards Nandini who was surprisingly starring him. "What's the problem?" "..si....sir yo...you know right, i....I a...am unc... uncomfortable with me...mens, so how will I work with Aman sir" Manik sighed and went towards Nandini he grabbed her hand, and was about to talk, when she immediately pulled her hand back, out of his hold. 

               Nandini's this move starled Manik, he starred at her "sir holding hands is not professionalism, right?" Manik starred at Nandini in disbelief, he was not able to believe than Nandini has this much audacity. " Nandini you can do it, Angela said right show him little but attitude, he should also know I am not some toy"

             "Nandini, look that night,___" "sir please I don't wanna talk about it, shall we discuss, on what I said" "ya, right come sit"  both sat on the couch, he once again tried holding her hand but she immediately took it back, he sighed knowing it's his fault only.

            "Look Nandini I know you are not comfortable around Aman, but if you won't try, than how you will get comfortable? try to come outside your shell I know it's difficult, but not impossible, you can try right? Besides Aman is really a nice guy, I know him personally he won't harm you, just give it a try, still if you come across  any problem than you can tell me.

             I will give Aman another work and you can handle everything. Aman is just for two three months, after that he will be in another branch, you are fresher under him so you will learn many different things, which a actually PA do, ok!" "ok! I think, I should leave" "ya" Nandini left Manik's cabin and went straight to Aman cabin to collect things. 

                Manik sat on his chair, and dipped his face in his palms "what have I done? she is not even letting me touch her, it actually hurts, why is it so? When she withdrew her hand, I feel like my heart  breaking why ? What cabir is saying, is it right, am I in love! "

             Manik immediately dailed cabir's no. which was being answered by cabir in a ring. "Cabir I need your help, no actually no help, you have to tell me" "calm down Manik tell me what happened?" "Actually, I thought about it what you said to me, I have made a decision to give it a chance, but I am confused" Manik narrated the whole office incidence.

            " oo my God! Manik I am damn happy, you are actually in love with her," "cabir I don't wanna agree, but yes I do love her, yes cabir I love Nandini" "Manik I am damn happy for you! finally you accepted, so now tell me when you gonna propose her, just tell me, I will set everything" "actually there is one problem, that night when I rejected her she took that seriously and ___"

              "offcourse dude, she will take seriously, you can't expect her to come and hug you directly" "ok fine! I understand I have hurted her a lot, but think from my point of view cabir, am I wrong?" " Manik, you are right at your place and she at hers, she don't know your past, so how come you expect her to behave as if nothing happened, this reaction of her, was pretty quite predictable"

             "so now tell me what should I do? Should I go and tell her my past? She will leave me! she is a girl who lives for family, she respects her unbiological mom, and think when she will  know that I don't even respect my mom, what do you think? will she appreciate, no! she won't! infact she will walk out"

                "Manik you know Nandini better, tell her everything about your past, I am sure she will understand, she loves you! " "does she really do?" "Offcourse haven't you noticed it? How she stares you, and you yourself told right!  that you knew she is falling" "ya but still"

            "okay fine! do one thing you just go, I mean take her to lunch today and first tell her that you are sorry for the night behaviour, okay" "but why will she come with me? She is already into that professionalism mode" "Manik you are her boss, order her tell her about some meeting and take her, after dinner we will see what to do" "if she don't, accept my apology than?"

               "Than we will find other way, but who will deny you? don't worry everything will be fine" "you don't know she will definitely deny me, the way she said about that professionalism thing,  don't know from where she got this much courage? Today she is definitely on some mood swings, you saw right! she keep getting lost in her own thoughts, than she herself shared that she is uncomfortable with Aman, and than suddenly became angry tiger"

                " Manik girls are like that only, sometimes snapping and other times loving, don't worry". Manik and cabir chatted for few minutes and they hanged up. Manik dailed to Nandini through intercom, and called her to his cabin. Nandini after taking Manik's permission entered inside his cabin, "Sir you called?" "Yes Nandini, I want you to reserve a table,  at  7 star restaurant"

             "sir now,?" "Yes for having lunch" "okay" Nandini went outside and instead going to her cabin she went to Aman's cabin, somewhere her gut feelings where poking her, alarming some other reasons in her mind. "Sir, actually I ..wan...want to ask so... something" "yes Nandini say, and please don't address me as sir, I am comfortable with Aman"

              "ok Aman, is sir having any meeting ?" "Let me check" Aman checked Manik's schedule which showed that he was free "no Nandini, sir is not having any meeting, he is free till evening why?" " the schedule which I am having is showing that sir is free, but right now! sir ordered me too book one table in 7star restaurant"

              "he might be having some date, you know right, how much he is popular among girls, so it's Normal, chill!" "ya it's Normal for him" Nandini faked a smile and went to her cabin, her inner feelings came true, of he being going out with a girl, nevertheless she book a private place at the restaurant, keeping a strong stone at her heart and threw her head on the back of her chair.

             "So I was right he is going on, a date! A freaking date! why? Here I thought he loves me, but no he is going on a date with other girl, what should I do?" Hualting her thoughts she immediately dailed Angela's no. which was being answered in two three rings.

             "Yes nandu, speak fast I am very busy. The cafe is loaded with customer and so am I, running my ass trying to complete the orders" "I am sorry angee, actually you know, he is going on a date! with someone else" "what! why? Tell me everything, what happened?" Soon Nandini narrated everything to Angela. "Hmm, it might be meeting"

              " I should have known right, infact as per the schedule he is free" "he might be having some private meeting, which you are not knowing, you know like companies confidential meeting" "but h----" " leave all that, do one thing you follow him," "what! how will I? he will come to know, I definitely don't wanna loose my job now"

           "than you can ask his guards afterwards, I know he won't blurt out, but you know you can use that pretty face of yours, to make him spill the beans" "little bit of fake crying, can do right?" "Absolutely, if not  than you can seduce him" "I am not doing that!" "chill girl! why are you shouting, I don't want my eardrum's to brust, now bye I gotta go" Angela hanged up and Nandini got busy in her work.

            Around 1 pm Manik barged into Nandini's cabin startling her, she immediately stood up, the file she was reading, fell on the ground making Manik to roll his eyes "s...sir you here? Yo...you would have called me, why did you took efforts" "you don't need to tell me Murthy, what should I do and what not, tell me on whose name the reservation is done"

             "it's on your name sir" "ok cool" Manik strolled outside her cabin, but only to stopped mid way on realising Nandini is not following him, so he turned and find her lost, he mentally smirked on thinking cabir's plan working. "Ms Murthy, don't wanna come?" " but sir, I? I mean why should I?" Now he was pissed on hearing her "you are my secretary, so follow"

               Nandini immediately grabbed her belongings and went behind Manik. 

Silence was being filled in the car, Nandini was time to time shifting on the passenger seat of Audi R8, to her surprise Manik was driving, so unfortunately for her, the only option was to occupy the passenger seat, already she was not feeling well on just thinking about Manik with other girl.

             On top of that, she had to occupy the passenger seat. Nandini was lost in her thoughts, when the ringing of Manik's iPhone startled her, making her to jump on her place, while Manik starred at her in disbelief, ignoring her he attended the call.

              Till their destination, Manik's business talk went on, with he barking orders, scaring shit out of the person on the other line and  providing much more relief to Nandini. Manik Parked his car at the parking lot, and got down, throwing his air pods on his black beautiful leather seats.

              Manik threw the car keys towards mike, who was already standing beside him, waiting for Manik's order. Mike and other guards stayed back, while Nandini followed Manik. Manik's long strides, were making it difficult for Nandini to match his speed. Soon they were being greeted by manager, who escorted them to their table.

                 Manik occupied one seat and waited for Nandini to occupy her, but she being the confused soul stood their only waited for Manik to order her "now for whom you are waiting? sit!" She sat in front of him and starred at him in confusion, not able to control she blurted "sir when will be the gir--, I mean client's arriving?"

             "They will be here shortly" till 15 minutes they sat idle, with Nandini continuously tapping her feet, with each passing second her fear was increasing, and Manik was enjoying the situation "she is actually jelous, woww!" "Nandini, I just now received the message, stating the clients are not coming" wide smile appeared on her face.

               "that's excellent!" Nandini realized what she uttered, and immediately bit her tonuge "I...I mean its sad, we waited so much and now this, but it's fine, I guess now we shall leave." Nandini got up, pushing the chair back, she threw her latest hand bag on her shoulder and was about to take a step, when Manik stopped her

                "sit, I mean now that we are here, let's have lunch and than go" Nandini's lips pressed in a tight line, her heart was dancing, whereas her mind was stopping her. "Sir I don't think it's appropriate, to have Lunch with boss" "Nandini, this is not the first time we are having lunch together, than what happened?"

                 "that time it was different thing, and there usually use to be meeting, having a business lunch is ok, but this! is not" Manik fisted his hand and unfist it, he was angry, but was trying his best not to brust on her, he didn't wanted to messed up this time.

              Manik gretted his teeth "Nandini, sit! I am the boss, otherwise say goodbye to your job" sad expression on face and internally she was jumping in her heart, she sat down providing much more relief to Manik. He got happy, but than worry crossed his mind thinking how would he start the topic?

             Soon they ordered the food, and relish it too, throughout the dinner Manik was not able to form the words, nor he was getting any kind of ideas, to start the topic. Manik paid the bill, and they left the restaurant, again their was silence throughout the car.

                Manik parked his car, in the private parking area, both of them got down and started walking, when he held Nandini's hand, whereas she gave a confused look. "I wan...wanna talk to you" "what sir?" "Abo...about tha....that night I ..I---- " "sir please! I don't wanna talk about it," she fred her hand abruptly, and started walking this made Manik furious.

               Manik grabbed her and pushed her towards the car, his hands resting on the either sides of her head caging her within his arms, his muscles flexed beneath his body hugging his shirt. Nandini gulped heavily, and turned her head to the otherside avoiding his intimidating gaze. His breath fanned to the other side of her face,

               "When I am saying something, don't you dare to walk out, " hearing Manik's blunt sentence Nandini starred at him, his one sentence showed, that this relationship helds upper hand, of him only. "I want to say is....is I am sorry, I am sorry for the words, I uttered that day, I shouldn't have done that, I am really very sorry" Nandini's eyes  filled up, her eyes were full of tears, pain, love different shades were visible in those eyes.

                   "Tha...than why didn't you said me after that day? why so much time?" "I was frustrated, I was not knowing what I am doing, Nandini I do have a past, which is holding me back" "what past?" "I can't tell you, but keep one thing in mind, I didn't regretted the moments I spent with you!"

                 Manik kissed her forehead passionately, tears spilled  from Nandini's eyes, she was at relief knowing he was serious. Manik kissed her right eye, drinking the tears followed by left eye he shooked his head, indicating her to stop crying.

              Manik sucked her both cheeks, kissed them passionately making them red, he kissed her Chin, cupping her face his eyes starred at her lips, not waiting anymore he kissed her lips, passionately intensely.

               Nandini's hands made their way into his hair, pulling him more into herself, while his hands rested at her waist, Jerking her more towards him, their lowers touching each other, she moaned when his tongue slided into her mouth, whereas he groaned while tasting her, both were sucking and pulling each other, due to lack of breath they unwillingly pulled apart.

            Manik rubbed her lips, "this lipstick is still there, I am gonna rub it off" and once again both kissed each other passionately and intensely.  

How was the chapter?

Did you guys loved it?

Do give your comments,review and likes❤️❤️

If any mistakes plz forgive...

Do share this story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 20.9K 52
what happens after talent hunt when Manik is asked to choose between Fab5 or Nandini.. This is my first story.. please support me....
3.9M 208K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
447K 21.5K 51
โ˜†About Manik Malhothra and Nandini Murthy โ˜† How a Man was changed by a beautiful girl .Is their love a True love or just an Attraction? Will they to...
1M 54.8K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...