Warrior Sister | OB

By hemmingsstylesx

She's an assassin with no emotions and no family. That is until going to the ground changes everything. start... More

Introducing Warrior Sister
Chapter 1 - My Story
Chapter 2 - The Ground
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - A whole new clan
Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy
Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?
Chapter 6 - Regret and Return
Chapter 7 - Trust Issues
Chapter 8 - The War...
Chapter 9 - Her
Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha
Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 12 - A New Priority
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Friend
Chapter 14 - Betrayal
BOOK 2
Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ 3 Months Later
Chapter 2 ~ Why Can't I Get Just One Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Wanheda?
Chapter 4 ~ Pike
Chapter 5 ~ We Found Her
Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us
Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Reunion
Chapter 8 ~ Clouds I
Chapter 9 - Clouds II
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Bonds
Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back
Chapter 12 ~ Ascende Superius
Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I
Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of the end II
Chapter 15 ~ Spaces
Chapter 16 ~ Long Live The King
Chapter 17 ~ We're Screwed Anyways
Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope
Chapter 19 ~ Lost Hope
Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda
Chapter 21 ~ Praimfaya
Book 3?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue
100k special

Chapter 15 - Mount Weather

4.6K 99 29
By hemmingsstylesx

~" Mama tell me
Knock knock knocking
On heavens door"~
- Raign, Knocking on heavens door -

(Basically I'm a lazy shit and cba to write 2x09-2x16, so I'm just writing 2x16 😂😅)

I was ready. My hair was braided, with thanks to Lincoln. My war paint was done, overshadowed by Indra, and my armour was on.

I gathered my weapons from my bed and headed to the throne room.

I burst through the door and strode proudly to the front of the room and bowed before Lexa. Our relationship hadn't gone any further, but she was one of my good friends.

After discussing our strategy once more, with Clarke and Kane, I ran to the stables and got Venus ready for departure.

No matter where I went, Venus came with me. She is the most stunning, sleek black horse out there. I called her Venus because of the Roman Godess of Love and Beauty, and she is beautiful and I love her.

I rode up towards Lexa and told her I would be with Indra in the tunnels, instead of on the front line. Reluctantly Lexa let me go with Indra, and we left.

Once we arrived at Mount Weather, I tied Venus to a tree next to a lake and walked with Indra and Octavia to the tunnels. We waited outside the door (with a few members of Skaikru), waiting for the door to open so we could attack the mountain.

But it never happened.

Instead, the horn for retreat sounded.

"That can't be right." I said.

"That was the commanders signal, we need to leave now." Indra said.

"No! My brothers in that mountain." Octavia cried

"We leave now, or you are no longer part of Trikru." Indra said with hiss.

"If she stays, I stay." I say.

"I'm staying Cammie." O replies.

"You are no longer my second." Indra spits, raising her sword up and leaving a small cut on Octavias neck. "And you, Skairipa, you disappoint me." She says spinning on me.

Her words sting, knowing I had gained there trust and probably just broken it. Octavia looked more upset, her teacher, mentor and friend had basically disowned her.

"It's okay O. We can do this." I tell her

"You really think so?" She says quietly.

"No freaking duh. Two badasses and inside men, they'll never see it coming." I say with a laugh.

"Three badasses." A girls voice says from behind us. Clarke.

"You!" Octavia says. Then she walks over to Clarke and holds her sword to her throat.

"Woah, O, stand down." I tell her.

"What do you think your doing!" Octavia says.

"I'm doing the best I can." Clarke whimpers.

"Yeah well its not good enough." Octavia spits.

"Listen if it makes it better, they had to knock Lincoln out before they could make him leave you." Clarke says.

"I knew he would never agree." Octavia says, a small smile now resting on her face.

"Hello. I'm here too. And we still don't have a way in." I say impatiently.

Without warning, Clarke storms over to the door and starts banging her fist against the wall of metal.

"Hey. Hey! Stop!" I shout. "We still don't want them to know we're here."

After pulling Clarke away, I rest against the rocky wall. Then the door opens and a guard steps out.

At first I'm ready to attack before I realise that it's Bellamy.

"Oh my god!" I say breathily. I run over and give him a hug. I couldn't believe that he was still alive.

Next he gives a huge hug to his little sister, all the while keeping his eyes on Clarke, never breaking the eye contact. Was something going on between them?

Then two scrawny boys walked through the door. I walked over to them and gave them a hug too.

"I knew you two would make it!" I say.

"Always an optimist Cam." Jasper says.

"Yeah. How do you always stay so positive about everything." Monty asks

I reply with one word. Hope. The one thing that could be our downfall was also our greatest weapon.

A girl walked through the door asked then some machine started buzzing.

"Maya why is your thing saying 30 minutes? We just changed it." Jasper exclaims.

"Then replace it." I say.

"The only other cans are on level 5." The girl, Maya, says.

"Okay, Octavia go with Maya and Jasper to get another tank. Clarke, Monty and Cameron your with me." Bellamy starts, "We're going after Cage."

We part ways, and Bellamy leads us down a series of rooms until we find one marked 'quarantine'. Clarke marches into the room and pulls an old man to his feet.

"Cmon Dante, we need to go." She says.

After taking the old man, Dante, hostage, we moved into a control room, so Monty could access anything and shut it down. Whilst Clarke grabbed a walkie talkie, I moved to the corner of the room behind Dante, just in case I was needed.

"Carl Emerson." Clarke says

"Who is this?" A voice returns

"You know who this is. Put Cage on." Clarke says menacingly

"What do you want Miss Griffin?" A voice, I'm assuming is Cage says

"I want my people. I have your father and I will kill him if you don't give our people back." She says, her voice refusing to falter.

"You're bluffing." I can practically hear him smile as he says this.

"You're willing to test that." Clarke says with a hint of disgust.

"How do I know that you have my father?" Cage asks

"Stay the course Cage." Dante replies

"I'm sorry dad." He says, finally letting himself break

"I'm didn't want this." Clarke says, raising her gun. I couldn't let her do this, I wasn't going to let her have Dantes death on her conscience.

"Neither did I." the old man replies.

But before Clarke pulls the trigger, I run over and plunge my sword through Dantes chest. His blood splatters my clothes, and stains my sword. Monty looks over wide eyed. Bellamy looks just as shocked as Monty, but when I look at Clarke, I can see a wave of relief wash over her.

"He's dead Cage. You happy? You just got your father killed." I hiss into the walkie.

"Why did you do that?" Clarke asks.

"I didn't want you to have his death on your conscience." I deadpan.

She is my sister, I didn't want her to feel guilty about killing someone, so I took the guilt instead. Why not? A little bit of guilt couldn't kill me, I was stronger than that. 16 years of pain taught me that much.

"Now what?" Bellamy asks.

"We do the only thing we can do. Irradiate Level 5." I reply solemnly.

"Monty can we do that?" Clarke asks him.

"Yeah, just give me some time." He says.

I walk over to a monitor and see a room where people are hung up. There's someone on a table being drilled into, but for a second I couldn't see there face due to a guard blocking my view. Then I see her. Raven. Strapped to the table and screaming in pain.

Jesus. I think to myself. She's been through so much, why can't people leave her alone?

"Monty why did you stop?" Bellamy asks.

"Because I did it." He replies.

Clarke grabs the lever and whispers to herself...

"I have to save them"

Both Bellamy and I walk over to her. I drape an are over her shoulder and rest the other hand on to of hers and tell her...

"I'm not letting you do this alone." Which earns a smile from her.

"Together." Bellamy says, as he places his hand on top. The we pull the lever.

Glancing over at monitor once more, I notice Jasper cradling Mayas radiated and limp body. No no no no no. Her hazmat suit was off. Maya was dead. The girl that helped us. The girl Jasper loved was dead. And it was our fault.

I sprinted into the dining hall and headed towards Jasper, Octavia and Maya.

"What did you do?" Jasper weeps.

"What we had to." Clarke says appearing behind me.

"One more minute. All it needed was one more minute then this would've been over." Jasper says through floods of tears.

One more minute. One. More. F*cking. Minute.

It was all he needed. If we had waited then maybe Maya would still be alive.

*Back in Arkadia*

Clark is stood outside the gates refusing to move. That's when I realise that somethings up.
Bellamy is already with her looking upset, so I decide to go over and see what's happening.

"What's going on?" I ask

"She's leaving." Bellamy says disheartened

"What?!" I shriek

"I can't look at there faces everyday knowing what I did." She says, with something catching in her throat.

"What we did." Bellamy says. Emphasising the we.

"I bare it so they don't have to." She whispers

"Clarke come inside." He says

"Please." I beg

"May we meet again." She says before turning away

"May we meet again." Bellamy and it reply as we walk into Arkadia. Without her.

My sister left us. I'm alone again.

Maybe that's the way it's just meant to be for me. Alone forever.

Okay so I was watching the hunger games while watching this so sorry if it doesn't make sense, I'm just a wreck.

Also this is by far the longest chapter. It took so long too. I've been writing this part for like 4 hours. Including proof reading. Oof.

Opinions on Cameron?

What about 2x16, did you like it?

Also, 510 mf reads!!!!!!! 0.5k reads! This is crazy... Thank you so much!!

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx

( Word Count : 1632 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 446 40
After getting pregnant at 16 Maya knew her life would be difficult but now how much.
588K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
97.3K 2.6K 198
[book three to the IRL The Unmatched Records series] [takes place before the premiere of Crisis on Earth-x] One minute they're cinnamon rolls, the ne...
189K 5.3K 51
!¡CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING¡! Leia Gilbert the older sister of Elena. After Salvatore brothers got back into town, Leia along her family and friends g...