Secrets were made to be found...

By cece_stoner

Maya and Riley were two sisters living in New York the only catch is they are wizards. Only one person knows... More

Before you read
Backround information
Wizards
Movies
School and Yogurt
You and I
Homecoming Queen?
Family Dinner
English Vs History
Different
Can't you see
Quick
Project
The fight
What Lucas wrote
Going
Childish
Spell Book
World War III
Football game
Whats next
A summer unlike no other
The dance
Dancing
The kiss before the storm
The storm
That guy
Aftermath
Later
Graduation day
Couldn't
Important
Real
Sleeping with a friend

LA

1.5K 64 6
By cece_stoner

Maya's POV

I had been living out in LA for over a month now. Riley and Farkle would come down and see me whenever they could. I didn't have very many friends down here yet.

I became good friends with Jo a lady who owned an art gallery. She let me put a couple pieces in the gallery and I sold a few.

Tonight was the first gallery of my own and I had invited my whole family to come see it. I was getting dressed when Riley texted me telling me she couldn't make it.

I drove to the gallery and walked around listening to what people had to say about my work.

"Hey cheer up sunshine,"Jo said walking over to me.

"Sorry it's just my family wasn't able to come," I said.

Jo pulled me into a hug, "It's okay you will have more gallery openings to come.

I looked up, "Really."

"Do these checks for 6 of your painting look like they are lying," she said handing me the checks.

"Wow it's only been an hour," I said taking them.

"Just wait until the end of the night," she said.

I walked around the rest to the night. Jo introduced me to a few of her other friends who owned gallery's. They wanted a few pieces of mine.

After everyone had left that night only one painting was left unsold. I went over to it and pulled it down off the wall.

"That's beautiful," someone said walking up behind me.

I didn't turn around when I said, "Thanks it's kind of an old piece."

"How old?" he asked.

"I made it back when I was dating this guy," I said.

"Oh," he said.

I turned around still looking at the painting, "Did you want to buy it?"

"Sure," he said as I looked up.

"Lucas," I pulled him into a hug, "What are you doing here?"

"I picked my football scholarship in Washington," he said.

"Oh," I said disappointed, "I made a mistake not telling you about me being a wizard.

"Yeah but I'm thinking about taking my baseball one in LA so I can watch the girl I love make a few more mistakes," Lucas smiled.

"Really?" I said.

Lucas took the painting out of my hand and put it on the ground. He leaned down and our lips touched. We didn't separated until we needed air.

He rested his forehead against mine, "Really."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 535 97
Riley is dating Farkle but she loves Lucas and Lucas loves her to what happens when they start secretly seeing each other behind farkles back will R...
208K 8.7K 52
Maya and Lucas are sort of friends... only knowing each other from their best friend/sister Riley. They want to possibly like each other but their lo...
3K 43 25
After Girl Meets Texas Part-1 Maya was serious and never spoke to Lucas again Will Maya and Lucas be able to ever talk again Or will they remain ene...
7.9K 339 21
What happens when Maya and Riley have never meet? When Farkle is popular and Lucas is an outcast? The story of their lives if they had never met. Hop...