She Is Love . ((Tyga Fan-Fic...

By TheeHuggableThug

More

Introduction .
Chapter 1 - Morning Buzz
Chapter 2 - Morning Buzz pt. 2
Chapter 3 - Caught You
Chapter 4 - Forgiving
Heyy
Chapter 5 - The Morning After
Chapter 6 - Tennesee?
Chapter 7 - Chill
Chapter 8 - Friday
Chapter 9 - Cause We Like To Party!
Chapter 10 - Consequences
Chapter 11 - The Talk
Chapter 12 - The Talk pt.2
Wazzam ?
Chapter 13 - Roadtrip
Chapter 14 - Old Friends , Old Memories
Chapter 16 - Just The Beginning
Chapter 17 - Different
Reader Alert
Chapter 18 - Not So Soon
Chapter 19 - Yo' Own Thang
Chapter 20 - Doing Me
Chapter 21 - Moving On
Chapter 22 - Chasing Love
Chapter 23 - Things To Do
Chapter 24 - Opportunities
Chaptet 26 - Missing You
Chapter 25 - Meetings
Chapter 27 - Everything Is Just Peachy
Chapter 28 - Handling Bidness
Chapter 29 - Leaked
Chapter 30 - Time Spent
Chapter 31 - Bedroom Meeting
Chapter 32 - Straying Away
Chapter 33 - Friends
Chapter 34 - Daddy's Girl

Chapter 15 - New Friends

387 17 2
By TheeHuggableThug

(( Already Taken - Trey Songz ))

Every night up in the club

Gettin' money with the thugs

Thought I'd neva' fall inlove

Then there was you.

And I don't wanna be a playa' no more.

*

*

*

| Micheal's P.O.V. |

I snuck back into my room early in the morning before anyone was up. I called my mom to check on her. She said that she had checked herself into a rehab facility. She'd been clean for three days now. I told her I was proud of her. I really am too. Anyssa's dad called us down for breakfast. He was a really cool guy. I think I could definitely look up to him as a fatherly figure. Trell came out of Heather's room with the biggest smile plastered on his face. I laughed then we dapped eachothed. We sat down in the dining room and Anyssa's dad said prayer. After breakfast Pops, Anyssa's dad, left with Ms.Stephanie, who told us to call her Mama, left to run some errands.

I laid back in my bed when Myia, this girl from school texted me.

*

Myia - Heyy

- supp

Myia - wyd ? I wanna chill

- I'm taken

Myia - Damn, I just said I wanna chill.

- Lol, my bad. But I'm not even in the states.

Myia - Oh. I just wanted to see what you was gonna say. I'm in Tennessee anyway.

-Oh fr? Me too. Nashville.

Myia - Me too! Lets meet up.

-Maybe later. I gtg

Myia - k

*

I went on Instagram and started scrolling. I seen Myia post a picture. Damn. She was fine which is why I'm trying to stay away. Now she in Tenne with me. I'm not tryna get caught up with her though. I already got a bad ass beautiful girl and I ain't tryna lose her. I make sure I tell Anysaa that everyday too. She been with me through everything and I ain't gone fuck her over like that. I hope me and ole girl can keep it friendly. We scheduled to meet up at Stake N' Shake at three.

I went into Anyssa's room just to chill. She was on her phone probably on Twitter. She looked up at me, smiled, then went back to looking at her phone. I layed down beside her while she was sitting in the middle of the bed. I looked up at the headboard. It had her name carved into it.

"Babe, when you did this?" I asked her poking her butt. It took her a few seconds to look up but when she did I pointed to the carving in the headboard.

"When I was 11. My dad had just moved here and I was being destructive." She giggled. I smiled at her. She was so cute when she giggled.

"So Pops and yo' moms been divorced for seven years?" She nodded.

"Damn."

Just then Chris, Honey, Trell, and Heather barged into her room.

"Bruh, I think Ms.Stephanie feeling me." Chris said.

"Nigga she don't want you." Trell said.

"Naw. Okay, last night she gone tell me to help her stretch. So I'm like okay thats cool. So I go in her room and she got on these lil ass shorts talm bout you ready all sexy and shit."

"Nigga that's how she always talk!" I said.

"Naw, naw. Y'all be missing it. She want me bro I'm telling you." Chris smiled.

"Nigga please. Don't nobody want you besides Honey ass." Anyssa said.

"Hold on girl. Plenty of women want this. You just mad cause yo' parmesan cheese head ass ain't got none of this. You want some Breezy don't ya' ?" He grinned making everybody laughed.

She shook her head laughing. "I'll be right back." I told them as I walked out Anyssa's room. A nigga got hungry. I made me them noodles in the cup and added some hot sauce. As I sat on the couch my phone text ringtone went off. It was Myia. She said she would be at Stake N' Shake in twenty. I hurried and finished my noodles. I went back to Anyssa's room and she was laying down on her bed. I climbed on top her and she leaned up and kissed me. I kissed her back and started rubbing on her thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss making her toungue swirl around in my mouth.

"Anyssa I-.. Oh shit! Get it, get it!" Honey said bursting in the room. Anyssa pulled away laughing. I leaned up a lil bit and started laughing to. "Get out man." I said looking back at her.

"Y'all nasty." She laughed closing the door. I got off of Anyssa.

"Babe I'm gonna go to Stake N' Shake. You want me to get you some." I spoke putting on my shoes that were in here.

"Yeah. I don't care." She shrugged standing up in front of me.

"Okay." I grabbed her then kissed her again. I really could kiss her all day. I tried to one time but she be playing. Her lips are mesmerizing. And the way her tounge be rubbing against mines be having my lil buddy ready to play, if you know what I mean. She let me hit three times though. That was when I took her virginity, before we left to come here, and last night. She didn't tell you that did she? Lil mama a freak too! That's why she my lil baby. She smart, she handle her business, and she freaky.

We finally pulled away and I pecked her lips one more time. "Bye baby." she said hugging me. I hugged her back and grabbed her booty. I love booty, but I ain't eating that shit though! Kevin can have that.

"Love you, ma" I said pulling away.

"Love you too, bae." She climbed back into her bed.

I left the house and put in the location for Stake N' Shake my GPS inside my car. I really hope this goes well. I didn't tell Anyssa that I was going to see Myia. She would've got mad or thought I was trying to cheat. I'm not gone be playing those games no more. Like she said, we eighteen now. Cheating is childish and I'm not with it no more. I parked my car and went inside. I saw Myia sitting at a booth. I walked over and sat down. She jumped.

"Boy, you almost got hurt!" She said. I laughed.

"Mhm. Did you order your food already?"

"Yeah. You might want to go ahead before it get crowded."

"Aight." I said getting up to go order. I know I just ate but this is me we're talking about. I'm always hungry. I ordered steak wraps and fries for me and Anyssa. I got my food and sat back down.

"So what have you been doing up here?" She asked me then started drinking her shake. She looked sexy as hell doing that, then I remember what I had at home and that thought went away.

"Just chilling with my girl." I bit into my wrap.

"Oh yeah... That Anyssa girl"

"Yep. That's my baby." I smiled.

" She's a lucky girl. Especially with someone as good looking as you." She winked.

"And I'm very lucky to have her." I said turning the conversation back to my girl.

"Mm. You want to continue this conversation back at my crip or...."

"Nah, I got to get this food back to her." I stood up and put my trash into the trash can up front. I went back to get the food. She stood up and came close to me...a little too close. I backed up a little.

"Well I'll see you later, Myia."

"I sure hope so." She winked. This girl right here...

"Hugs?" She said grinning. I gave her a small hug even though she kept holding on a lil too long. Let me leave before this girl get me into something...

*

*

*

-SCENE- Mikey gonna get caught up if he keep playing around. Poor Nyssa. I wonder where Damien is... Hehehe

Kik @PertriceS.

Instaa @Babe.__1

Twitter @Raaarrrrwww

Wattpad @TheeHuggableThug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 33.6K 18
Historia Molly McCann i Aresa Hogana - spin-off dwóch dylogii: "Reguł pożądania" i "Związanych układem". Ostrzeżenie: Książka zawiera treści skierowa...
36.5K 2.1K 27
Victor Cabrera to chłopak z nieciekawą przeszłością. Alkohol, używki, narkotyki i uczestnictwo w nielegalnych wyścigach samochodowych są mu dobrze zn...
53.4K 4K 35
Spin-off dylogii układ ARES HERMAN Trzydziestosześcioletni Ares Herman poszedł w ślady ojca, Victora Hermana i założył własną firmę graficzną. Jego ż...
232K 7.6K 45
Współczesna opowieść o kopciuszku, w której książę okazał się być diabłem. On był samotnikiem, socjopatą i mordercą. Ona była tylko służącą w jego do...