Secrets were made to be found...

By cece_stoner

Maya and Riley were two sisters living in New York the only catch is they are wizards. Only one person knows... More

Before you read
Backround information
Wizards
Movies
School and Yogurt
You and I
Homecoming Queen?
Family Dinner
English Vs History
Different
Can't you see
Quick
Project
The fight
What Lucas wrote
Going
Childish
Spell Book
World War III
Football game
Whats next
A summer unlike no other
The dance
Dancing
The kiss before the storm
That guy
Aftermath
Later
Graduation day
LA
Couldn't
Important
Real
Sleeping with a friend

The storm

1.4K 62 7
By cece_stoner

Maya's POV

I flashed off to school early this morning. Time I flashed into the school hallway next to my locker. I put my wand into my boot and looked up Lucas was standing there.

"So it's true," Lucas said walking up to me.

"What's true?" I said even though I knew he saw me.

"Your one of them," Lucas yelled.

"One of who?" I asked.

"How could you just lie to me like that?" Lucas said walking away.

I ran up after him, "Lucas wait."

"Wait what? I though last night when my parents showed me a video of you flashing off it was fake. But you know what I guess I was wrong."

"Your parents saw me."

"Like it wasn't bad enough finding out the girl you love is a wizard try finding it out from your parents."

"Lucas," I tried.

"No don't even try we're done," Lucas walking away.

"Lucas wait," I said.

"Why should I," he said not turning around.

"Because I love you," I said.

He didn't turn around, "I don't love you anymore."

He walked away and I walk over to my locker and fell to the ground. It couldn't handle it and I just full on starting crying. I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"It's okay I got you," Riley said holding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.8K 42
Deja Precious Walker just moved to New York for a new start. She was trying to get through middle school and high school so she could finally become...
63.5K 1K 33
This is a Lucaya au What happens if after 3 years Maya finally returns home but she isn't alone she's back with a daughter will she be able to keep h...
208K 8.7K 52
Maya and Lucas are sort of friends... only knowing each other from their best friend/sister Riley. They want to possibly like each other but their lo...
71.4K 2.1K 32
Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya/Laya Fanfic "Maya, can you move a little...