Voltron: Legendary Defender (...

By Rumatyy

This show is great, I highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already! If you'd like, you can request! I... More

Help! (Lance x Reader!)
Treacherous (Keith x Reader!)
Home sick (Shiro x Reader!)
Innocent (Male!Pidge x Reader!)
Nightmares (Hunk x Reader!)
Surprise! (Shiro x Reader!)
Altean Promise (Rolo x Reader!)
Close Combat (Keith x Reader!)
Hide and Seek (Shiro x Reader!)
Authors note
Reckless (Pidge x Reader!)
Comfort (Lance x Depressed!Reader)
Nostalgia (Allura x Reader!)
Nyctophobia (Keith x Reader!)
Secret Admirer (Pidge x Reader!)
Competition (Lance x Shy!Reader x Keith)
Best friends (Platonic!Lance x Chip (OC))
Remorse (Shiro x Reader!)
Happy Halloween~
Shower of Kisses (Keith x Male!Reader)
Not Telling~ (Lance x Reader!)
[ R e q u e s t s C l o s e d ] + Thanks!!
Always Be Here (Hunk x Reader!)
Soulmates (Lance x Reader!)
Home For Christmas (Shiro x Reader!)
Insecurities (Keith x Fem!Reader)
Fateful Meetings (Lance x Reader!)
Mind Games || Part One (Pidge x Reader)
Mind Games || Part Two (Pidge x Reader)
Remember Me (Shiro x Reader!)

Winter Wear (Keith x Fem!Reader)

1.5K 34 2
By Rumatyy

Modern Modelling A.U.

Keith may have been toast. His stupid manager had gotten the time wrong and they were already fifteen minutes late, and to make things worse, he was stuck in a traffic jam. A sigh had slipped from his soft lips for the third time that day, lavender hues analyzing each vehicle that had slowly made its way forward, all except his damn car. The C.E.O. would be present for this shoot and judging what the coal haired man heard, he'd surely be in big trouble.

"Mr. Kogane?"

He grunts in response, showing his clear dissatisfaction and without realization, he had been shaking his leg out of anxiousness, arms folded over his torso, and he closed his eyes. His cell had rung and Keith sure as hell didn't want to answer it, yet after a solid ten ticks, his irritation gave into the blinking device beside him.

"Yes, hello?" he answers, phone now close to his right ear.

"You're late." A woman with a posh accent had stated, sternly. "Keith, as much as I'd love to wait here all day for you, we need someone here right now. The cameramen are getting awfully agitated!"

The red-jacketed model let out another sigh, this would be a loooong shoot for him. "We're stuck in traffic-."

"-I'll give you ten more minutes." With that, the call ended.

Great. Just great. 'But hey, one less job to do.' With that thought in mind, his lips had curled into a small smile and he leans back. The sudden quick movements of the vehicle caused the man to shoot up in surprise, searching around confusingly. Traffic was moving, and maybe, just maybe he'll make it after all. The cars beside him kept changing and he couldn't help but admire all of them, god he really needed to find a new way to kill time.

"We're here, Mr. Kogane." His driver announces, staring at him in the mirror.

"And not a minute to spare, might I add."

The strange man with wild orange hair had approached his vehicle, opening the door for him. He had vibrant markings on his face and a clean-cut moustache. Although, he was right. Keith really was late and barely made it on time, even with the ten-minute extension. And it all thanks to his president Shiro, that decided hiring Lance as his manager would keep him efficient. Hunk sure was lucky, having someone as reliable as Pidge as his manager. It's not like Keith could do anything anyway, Shiro did have the final word.

The red Paladin had followed behind the taller man, observing his surroundings and muting out the second in command. He went on and on about the brand known as Voltron, which would basically be a winter set for men and woman.

"The setting is 'first love', think you could handle it, soldier?"

"Yeah."

Wait, did Keith get that right? Love? What was Lance getting him into?

"Sorry, did you say first love?" Keith questions and it was clear he was not amused.

The company's second in command seemed stunned by the clueless model, shaking his head back and fourth as if to get rid of some sort of weird thought. From what Keith could process right away, he would be starring with (y/n), taking couples photos and enjoying every moment of it in front of the camera. The very idea seemed unreal somehow. At least it wasn't a total stranger, Lance sure came through for him today.

"Got it?"

"Yeah. For the most part." Keith responds, following the Alteran Inc manager into a dorm with clothes and makeup.

"And this here, is Romelle, our stylist." This Coran man says, hand gesturing towards the blonde woman. "Careful, she's a bit of a curious one."

"I can hear you!" Romelle yelps, hands placed on her hips. "And nice to meet you, Keith. I'll see what I am able to do."

His violet irises traced the square dressing room and it was Romelle that relaxed the very moment he entered, throwing a fuchsia scarf with loose feathers around his neck. He blew a feather that stuck to his lip from the gloss that was applied, messy jet-black hair tired in a low ponytail, and he stared himself down. He looked stupid.

"Now for your outfit." Romelle says, holding out a coat hanger with a thick red jacket. "There's quite a lot today. So, over there are the other jacket and accessories. You'll do great!"

"Hey, thanks-," Keith pauses, averting his gaze to the florescent item around his neck. "-Do I have to wear this too?"

The stylists' eyes had widened, judging by that reaction the red paladin knew.

"I'll take that as a no." he says, sliding it off his neck and throwing it onto the counter over the makeup.

"Well, I'll leave you to it now. If you need anything at all, just shout "Romelle!!" and I'll come running. At least, I hope." She says, touching a finger to her chin as if deep in thought.

After drifting off deep into her thoughts, the stylist of Altea had left the room, leaving the model to himself. It was quiet for a while, which was a good thing. Or so he thought. Keith decided to change attempting to dismiss the silence that kept him reminiscing, finding the other chosen clothes that went with his red and white jacket. He wore a white t-shirt underneath, black jeans, and black boots that didn't seem that far off than his usual pair. He placed the ear mufflers, wrapping the white scarf around his neck. God damn it was hot in there.

"Well, here goes nothing." Keith says, walking out of the room only to be met by his manager. "LANCE."

What Shiro called him, the red paladin, swung around quickly, hesitantly and avoiding any direct eye contact. He hated when Lance did that.

"It would have been nice to know what I was getting into." Keith starts, walking beside the brunette. "Like, the topic for starters?"

"Oh, first love." He says, laughing nervously. "Well Keith, it must have slipped my mind."

Keith rolled his eyes.

"What! You think I would lie about that?" Lance yelps, "Oh yeah, and this is a really big company, so don't screw up."

The model representing Paladins Co. immediately came to a halt in front of (y/n)'s dressing room, only to be pulled away by Lance. His pace had drastically picked up pace and soon he made it to the end of the corridor, turning the knob to reveal the flashing cameras and shouting staff. He was doomed.

"Well, if it isn't the rising Paladin, Keith. How nice it is of you to join us." Allura, this was her for sure.

"Allura I-,"

"-My father spent his entire life on this company, and I won't let one person bring it down."

It was no use, instead he gave into the scolding of the tanned Altean President. Coran was busy taking an endless supply of photos of the rising star (y/n), the smile of hers so effortless. The second in command was happily hollering orders and compliments to keep the smile on her face, moving quickly. The (h/c) haired female complied, striking each pose, then his eyes made connected with hers for a moment and before he could mouth anything, Coran had snapped his fingers to gain her full attention once more.

"I'm sorry."

The head of Altea let out a sigh of exasperation. "I'm sorry too."

__________________________________________________________

The cameras were flashing now, blinding the raven-haired man and for a moment, he forgot to smile. (y/n) giggled, squeezing his hand gently to comfort him and much to his surprise, his riled nerved slowly dissipated. He was happy to have someone like her by his side, a genuine smile forming on his face only for the camera to take another photo.

"Now Keith, I want you to lean on her shoulder and pretend you're sleeping." Coran announces, tone full of seriousness.

"Yeah, and maybe-,"

"-Shut up, Lance."

Keith had rested his head on her shoulder, letting his eyes flutter closed only to hear gasps. He was given instructions on how to get the perfect angle until it pleased the Altean man, gaining comfort and falling into a relax state.

"Keith, you're so cute." (y/n) teased.

His eyes opened slowly, shifting his head so he could catch a glimpse of the woman. (y/n) and the black Paladin met on a shoot like that day, a wedding collection Romelle designed herself. The (h/c) hair blew gently on a sunny day, white carpet while flowers decorated the entire area, she was so beautiful. And in that brisk second, he placed his lips on hers, cheeks flushed a tint of red from his sudden actions.

"Now who's the cute one?" He teased, a chuckle leaving his lips for the first time that day.

Then, without warning a flash had caught the couple in action. Coran kept the complies coming and Keith shuffled his position on the bench again, watching small pieces of cotton fall on the pair slowly. He held her hands in his, mittens keeping her hands warm from the so-called cold weather.

"Keith, after this-," (y/n) pauses for a second, "-Do you have anything scheduled?"

He shook his head in response. "We're free to do whatever we want." He whispers, causing the female to blink twice, mouth a gape and he chuckles.

"Keith is... Laughing?" Lance yelps, rubbing his eyes as if it were a dream. "I knew this was a good idea. You owe me one, mullet."

"Lance." He let out a sigh, "never mind."

He didn't want to engage in something he'll regret later, instead he averted his gaze towards those (e/c) hues he could get lost in way too easily. Coran proceeded with the change in poses from (y/n) sitting on his lap, to having them face the other way and lean against each other under a tree. The final pose would leave the two frozen with both embarrassment and shock, they would have to kiss. Again.

"Alright everyone, take five and we'll return to wrap it up!" Coran yells, whispering something under his breath before he speeds towards the snack table.

After changing for the final time, Keith was exhausted. Five whole sets? That was more than enough, not even Keith wore a different jacket every day. He made his way through the hall quickly, managing to enter the room full of chattering. He didn't realize it himself, but his lilac hues had been wandering around the room in search of one person. In the end, it was deemed as useless after a good minute. She was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for someone?"

His eyes widened.

"No." Nice going Keith.

"Looking for me?" (y/n) asks, slender finger poking his left cheek.

He managed to hide his face, quickly looking the other way. Luckily for the back paladin, Coran had called the two over, debriefing what the scenario was, acting it out. The giggle that escaped her cherry lips was really something else. He really loved it. With that, the Altean man had clapped his hands and ushered the couple to the white background, amethyst hues suddenly entranced. This was where he was supposed to cup her cheek in his, right? Quiznack. He wasn't listening at all. Hesitantly, he brought her closer to him, arms etching the distance.

"Wait, this is not-,"

"-Shhh, Coran. It's getting to the good part." Lance interrupts, voice hushed.

Keith was now moving on his own accord, warm smiles taking over the two as he let himself get lost in time. The cameras no longer distracted him, and her arms slung around his waist, head resting on his torso. He locked eyes once more with his first love, leaning in slowly to press his soft lips onto hers. Then, he moved away slowly, eyes fluttering open to see an annoyed Coran and a cheering Allura.

"That's a wrap, everyone!" Allura yells, ignoring the pouts of her second in command.

"We're just going to do one take?" Keith asks, confusingly.

The female model stared at him dumbfoundedly, verting her gaze to the ground. He really enjoyed teasing her, although he would never in his right mind admit it out loud. She had enlaced their fingers together and she walks hand in hand out the door, dragging him onto a new adventure. Or what (y/n) liked to call it, a date. 

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yo yo yo! Melissa here, after writing angst, I decided to write this~!! For some reason, this AU has been stuck in my head for a very long time. Like, space uncle is best uncle. Also, really love Lotor and Hunk so much. M Y H E A R T !!!!

Quite a while ago, this was requested by Kattfanficter, really hope this is what you were expecting? If not, oof. Sorry!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 299 29
[DISCONTINUED/BEING REWRITTEN] Cover art done by me! This story is a romantic drama that puts you into the universe of Voltron Legendary Defenders. T...
90.4K 2.8K 37
At long last, your eighteenth birthday has approached. You made a promise to yourself long ago that you would escape the ordeal of living with your n...
325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
182K 4.6K 44
I'll be writing one shots and preferences for Voltron! Requests are totally encouraged, just pm me or write it in the comments! I write about the pal...