Seventeen Imagines (COMPLETED)

By JiminsJams97

100% of everything. No smuts. { COMPLETED} More

S. Coups
Joshua
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8
Wonwoo
Vernon
DK
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups (Pt. 1)
S. Coups (Pt. 2)
Joshua
Hoshi (Pt. 1)
Hoshi (Pt. 2)
Jeonghan (Pt. 1)
Jeonghan (Pt. 2)
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8
Wonwoo
Vernon (Pt. 1)
Vernon (Pt. 2)
DK (Pt. 1)
DK (Pt. 2)
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups
Joshua (Pt. 1)
Joshua (Pt. 2)
Hoshi (Pt. 1)
Hoshi (Pt. 2)
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8
Wonwoo
Vernon
DK
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups
Joshua
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8
Wonwoo
Vernon
DK
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups (Pt. 1)
S. Coups (Pt. 2)
Joshua (Pt. 1)
Hoshi (Pt. 1)
Joshua (Pt. 2)
Hoshi (Pt. 2)
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8
Wonwoo
Vernon
DK
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups
Joshua
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8 (Pt. 1)
The8 (Pt. 2)
Wonwoo
Vernon
DK
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups
Joshua
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan (Pt. 1)
Seungkwan (Pt. 2)
Seungkwan (Pt. 3)
The8
Wonwoo
Vernon (Pt. 1)
Vernon (Pt. 2)
DK
Mingyu (Pt. 1)
Mingyu (Pt. 2)
Dino (Pt. 1)
Dino (Pt. 2)
S. Coups
Joshua
Hoshi (Pt. 1)
Hoshi (Pt. 2)
Jeonghan
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
Vernon
DK (Pt. 1)
DK (Pt. 2)
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups (Pt. 1)
S. Coups (Pt. 2)
S. Coups (Pt. 3)
Joshua
Hoshi
Jeonghan (Pt. 1)
Jeonghan (Pt. 2)
Jun
Woozi
Seungkwan
The8
Wonwoo (Pt. 1)
Wonwoo (Pt. 2)
Wonwoo (Pt. 3)
Vernon
DK
Mingyu
Dino
S. Coups (Pt. 1)
S. Coups (Pt. 2)
Joshua
Hoshi

The8

5.6K 197 108
By JiminsJams97

(Y/n) has known Minghao since she was three. Her mother worked for his parents as their maid. While she worked, (y/n) ran along to play with Minghao. Everyday she woke up with a smile on her face, knowing she was gonna see Minghao. He was a bit older than her, by three years, but that didn't stop them from being the best of friends.

When he turned fifteen, he was sent to go train to be an idol. She thought that was gonna be the worst news she'd ever hear but she was wrong. Right after she bid farewell to her best friend, her mother ended up getting sick. She had to stop working once she got worse and couldn't move. She needed treatment and medicine but she couldn't afford it.

(Y/n) knew she had to find a job but no one would take her. The only place she knew would accept her is Minghao's mother. Luckily she let her work there. As weeks pass, her mother got worse. The treatment hasn't been working so doctors told her the she has a few weeks left to live.

The funeral was worse. People were there pretending to care about her feelings. What they say out of their mouths, she knew it was all bs. She only wished one person would be there. That one person who actually cared.

She hasn't heard from him in a while. His mother says he's a bit busy to come and visit.

Four years pass. (Y/n) has been pretty handy around the house. She would finish around 9pm and scurry along to the bathroom to have a nice warm bath. Her room wasn't much but it was enough for her. She was happy.

It was now winter. Snow was falling from the cold sky. She'd have to wake up around 6am to shovel off snow from the driveway so Minghao's mother could drive to work. When she comes back, she'd have dinner done for her and the house squeaky clean.

"Sweetie, do you think you can clean up my son's room please? We'll be having visitors soon", Mrs. Xu said.

"Sure thing miss", (y/n) smiled before heading towards Minghao's room.

She grabbed all the supplies she needed to clean. New bedsheets were placed along with the pillows. She washed any clothing that were dirty and cleaned his bathroom. It took about an hour and a half when she finished. She huffed out a breath and gathered all the cleaning supplies. She was about to head out but something on the drawer caught her attention.

She walked towards it and smiled when she realized it was the bracelet that she made for him when she was ten. Her fingers touched the small colored beads. The words best friends forever being surrounded by the colors red and black and green. She still remembers his reaction.

"Miss me?"

She got startled and quickly turned around. Minghao was leaning against the doorway, smiling brightly at her.

"Um..", she took a glance down and then back up into his eyes.

"What? No hug?", he chuckled.

He has a mullet. Dear lord she thought he looks fantastic, like something out of anime. She thought she probably looked stupid from how wide her mouth was open.

"Okay? Looks like I have to go over there and hug you myself", he chuckled.

He was gonna hug her but she lightly pushed him away.

"I-I'm working", she said.

"Right, I forgot you work for my mom. Look, I never really got to say how sorry I am for what happened. I should've called you", he said.

"It's fine", she said.

Before he could say anything, there was a knock on the door. She turned and saw a very pretty girl smiling at her.

"Hi! You must be (y/n). Minghao has told me a lot about you", the girl said, going over to hug her.

Minghao coughed awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck.

"Ah I'm so sorry. Didn't even introduce myself. I'm Sarang, Minghao's girlfriend", she smiled, extending her hand.

"Girlfriend?", (y/n) was quite surprised.

"Yeah, we met during the summer so it's still new. Anyways, can we have extra pillows? My back is super sensitive so if I sleep wrong, it's hell for me", she said.

"You're not my girlfriend Sarang", Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Hey I tried. I thought jealousy would help. Sorry (y/n)", Sarang smiled at her and left the room.

(Y/n) was really confused. Minghao smiled at her cluelessness.

"Don't mind her. She likes teasing", he said.

"You?",  she asked

"Girls", he smirked.

She blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Hey, when do you finish?", he asked.

"I just need to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen up a bit. Why?", she asked.

"Let me help", he smiled.

~~~

(Y/n) was washing the dishes while Minghao was cleaning up the stove. She took a few glances at him, thinking about how much he's grown up. When he looked over at her, she quickly looked away. Minghao smiled to himself and took steps closer to her.

"You know, my mom would tell me that you've been asking about me. Did you really miss me that much?", he asked, standing next to her.

His chest was touching her shoulder. Her hands were shaking so much that the sponge fell out and into the water.

"Am I making you nervous?", he asked.

"You're my best friend. Why would you make me nervous?", she asked.

"Maybe because I'm not that shy nerdy boy from back then. I've changed you know. Well not entirely. I still collect comic books so...I'm not exactly sounding cool at the moment, am I?", he chuckled awkwardly.

"Why would you wanna be cool? So far for me, going to the same school, cool is just another word for fake. You're not like that. You always showed me the real you, no matter how dorky it is. I think that's why we got along so well", she said.

She turned off the sink and placed the dishes to dry. She turned back towards Minghao who was staring intensely at her.

"You haven't changed one bit. Physically and personality wise", he said.

"Is that a good thing?", she asked.

"It's a very good thing", he smiled.

~~~

"So what's with the maid getup? I thought since my mother knew you very well, she'd let you wear something else", he said.

"I told her to treat me as any other employee. But she can't help it. She loves me", she chuckled.

"Of course she does. Who wouldn't?", he said.

Her smile disappeared as her cheeks flushed. They were sitting on the swings from when they were kids. She slowly looked over at him, only to realize he was already looking at her.

"You know, I kept wondering how you look like since that last time I saw you. I kept wondering about a lot of things", he said.

"Like?", she asked.

"Like the time you messaged me that one specific thing. Remember?..well of course you don't remember. You were drunk", he chuckled.

"That was a stupid night for me. I haven't taken a single drink after that", she said.

"So? What you said, you didn't mean it?", he asked.

"I..I was drunk. You know people do crazy things when they're drunk", she laughed awkwardly.

"Alcohol is poison to bring out the truth. If you don't want the truth to come out, don't drink alcohol", he said.

"Yeah, too late for that", she mumbled.

He got off of the swing and stood in front of her, placing his hands on the chains. She kept her gaze on his shoes. His hand was placed under her chin and slightly raised it up. He leaned down and softly smiled at her.

"Are you embarrassed?", he asked.

She bit her lip. The look he was giving her made her stomach flip.

"Because you shouldn't be", he smiled before leaning closer.

She lightly gasped. Their lips almost touching.

"Minghao! I think I broke your shower!..oh...am I interrupting something?? Sorry! Continue with your kissing or whatever!", Sarang yelled from the back door.

(Y/n) looked away while Minghao chuckled. He grabbed her hand and both of them walked back inside the house.

"Done? Is she a good kisser?", Sarang asked, chewing on gum.

"Sarang-"

"Can I kiss her?", she asked nonchalantly.

"Okay I think it's time for you to go to sleep", Minghao lightly pushed Sarang towards the guest room.

"Aww I'm just trying to have fun", she pouted.

"Say goodnight", he said.

"Good night (y/n)", Sarang sang as she waved flirtatiously at her, closing the door to her guest room.

"I'm sorry about her. She gets like that to embarrass me", he chuckled.

"It's okay. I like her. She seems nice", (y/n) smiled.

"You're not falling for her are you?", he teased.

"Minghao! How can you say something like that?", she said, fanning her face.

"Just making sure your heart is still available for me", he smiled.

"Good night Minghao", she smiled, rolling her eyes.

"Good night (y/n)", he smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.1K 18
Seventeen Fanfic (Y/N and Seventeen) Disclaimer: this isn't proofread.
3K 18 53
-One shot- |Seventeen only| :Rules: -no request -some smut(might not have that much) -mixture of everybody so there just won't be the normal ship -an...
172 22 10
The title says it all hehe... Enjoy my Maves❀️ Request is also open.πŸ₯°
3.1K 57 6
requests β€Ί open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise β˜…=mature β˜†=soft Β©rkstar