Sqaishey and Stampy: Forgotte...

By Strange-Stories

More

Meeting Up
Café Visit And Missing Clothes
Regrets
Confessions.
Awkward Night
Powercuts
Asking Her Out
No Bowling, A Lot Of Ice
Fear Of Home
Alive In Hell
Abuse
Running Away
The Day After
Horrible Thoughts
UPDATE
Surprise
Tales With Tears
Little Baby
AN
Baby Clothes
Unexpected Delivery!
Telling Family
Baby Names
Nights
Laughing With Fear
Not So Peaceful Nights
Angry Parents
Mother Of A Mother
Night Time Terrors
Hospital
Near Death
No More Pain And Hunger Games
Trusting Him
Start Of The Wonderful Day
Sickness, Sadness and Service Stations
Day At The Beach
Tales And Tears
Final Moments?
Weaker By The Day
Life On Your Back
Welcome Home Son
The End?!
Forgotten Feelings
New book

Meeting In Town

4.3K 72 84
By Strange-Stories

Sqaishey's POV

I woke up the next day still curled up in Stampy's desk chair. He did offer for me to sleep in his bed, with him, yet I wasn't really that comfortable with doing that yet. His chair was cosy enough for me sleep in though.The whole room looked cosy. There was a double bed in one corner, a desk, a wheelie chair, a dark oak wood desk and a TV. Underneath the TV where stacks upon stacks of video games as well as a PS3, and an PS2. The only reason his Xbox wasn't there was because it was in the living room. Along the walls there were posters for those games, most of them being Minecraft. Most people may consider it babyish but I loved it. 

A loud-ish banging sound sounded from the kicthen. Stampy wasn't in his bed so I guessed he must've been in there. Yawning, I streched out my legs before jumping from off the chair and making my way thoughout the house. The hallways in here were quite thin, so if two people passed then one of them would have to stop walking just so there wouldn't be a huge pile up. It was cosy and warm though. Which was a good thing I guess. 

The kitchen came into view as the hallway ended and opened out into the living room. Stampy was sitting at the kicthen table, sipping a cup of tea while doing something which looked like editing on his laptop. I stood in the doorway for a few seconds, not knowing if I should talk or just walk over to him. I quickly glanced over at the time. It was 9:30. I had woken up eailer than I thought I did. Sighing, I walked over to him and sat on the chair next to him. He automactially wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on his shoulder and stared down at the video he was editing. Judging by the muffled noise and picture in the top left corner it was either an adventure map with Squid or a Lovely World Video. It was a Saturday so I guessed it was the Lovely world one. 

After a few moments of silence I felt that Stampy was shivering. Like he was nervous. Heck, I was nervous. Today was the day in which I was going to break up with my boyfriend. My soon to be ex-boyfriend. Stampy encougared me to do it, and even though I knew he was right, I still felt guilty about doing it. I mean...Stampy did have a point. Aron, my boyfriend, forced me to have...you know what with him. I didn't want to do it with him yet...The way he...No! I just have to forget it! That was the only way this whole break up scene was going to go well. 

Yet to actually break up with him I had to meet up with him first. He lived in the exact same town as Stampy did so it would be a whole load eaiser to do so. He did used to live in my small town but he moved due to his dad's job. At least it wasn't to another whole country. That was just be horrible. I pulled out my shattered phone and started to look though all of my contacts for that name. Aron. That name which would, hopefully, soon mean nothing to me. 

There wasn't many contacts in my phone. Only my parents, my old friend who I don't talk to anymore, my grandparents which are now deased and...Aron. My soon to be ex-boyfriend. Shakily, I pressed 'call' and held the phone up to my ear. In the corner of my eye I could see that Stampy was staring at my phone. It was obivous that he was going to listen to what I was going to say. After five rings he picked it up. Just by the way he said 'hello' I knew the breakup was going to be tough. 

"Hello? Sqaishey? Ugh, there you flipping are do you know how long it has been since I last spoke to you!?" 

"Y-Yes. Two weeks. Look, I'm sorry. But do you want to meet up today? I...I need to talk to you." I replied. The whole of my body started to shake like crazy.

"Okay. Where do you want to meet up?" Aron did live in the same town at Stampy so it would be a lot eaiser to meet up, and a whole lot less stressful. 

"How about the Tristan Café?" I said. It was right in the middle of this town and apperantly, according to Stampy, everybody knew about it.

"Alright! I'll see you there in two hours." With that he hung up. I turned off my phone and thought about all the events that could happen. Stampy ran his fingers though my hair while I, for some reason, started sobbing. I had no idea why. I just...did. It was probably because I was terrifed of breaking up with Aron. 

*Time Skip*

I walked into the small café with a pounding heart and a shivering body. in the corner of my eye I could see Stampy sitting on the brick wall that was oppiste this place. He was staring staight at me with his phone in his hand. He had already dialed nine-nine-nine yet he hadn't actually called them yet. I was glad that he did so. I just knew that something bad was going to happen in the next hour or so. 

Aron came into my line of sight. He was sitting in the corner with his creepy looking smile spread across his face. His black hair drooped over the left side of his face covering one of his evil, glowing, wolf like amber eyes. He was a wolf. A horrible one that deserved to get hunted. I sat down next to him and placed my hand over his. 

"So, what did you want to talk about. I see you got pretty beaten up." He sent that girl out. I just knew it. The look on his face said it. Instead of asking him about it I just closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

"Listen, Aron, I really think we shouldn't talk anymore. At all." The smile on his face changed to a frown. 

"Why? Why the f**k do you want to break up?" He hissed right in my ear. I moved back an inch. 

"Because you have done many, many horrible things to me. You know what I'm talking about. Forcing me to do it with you, hitting me, locking me in my room, I don't like it. I want to break up with you. I will never call, text, or even shake hands with you again Aron." I felt tears threating to spill over. 

"Listen...Sqaishey. I understand you. But come on, don't break up with me. You're the cutest girl in our freaking school! You have to be taken by me-" 

"No I don't! I don't have to date you! Unfortnally, some countries don't give any rights to woman. But this country does. So I have the right to say that I don't have to date you! Goodbye Aron!" With that I stood up from the chair and stormed out. Every single person looked on me on the way out with an expression that was either shock or...I guess it kinda looked like they were proud of me. All I did was break up with him, it wasn't that big of a deal. 

The second I walked outside Stampy ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. For some reason I started crying into his chest. I wasn't sad though. I was extremly happy. It was most likely tears of joy. When he pulled away he kissed me on the top of my nose before slipping his hand into mine. With that we both started to make our way back to his apartment. The whole way home we didn't say a word. I was just enjoying the silence that I had with him. Around halfway home the skies started to get dark and the rain started to pour down with extreme force. Stampy took off his hoodie and slung it around my shoulders. He then took his arm and wrapped it around my waist. For the first time in what seemed like forever I was relaxed and happy. Hopefully it wouldn't go wrong. 

Stampy's POV

Me and Sqaishey turned the corner onto the street in which my apartment was on. At once we both started sprinting like crazy, the cold wind blowing in our faces feeling like razor blades that had been dipped in ice for years upon years. I unlocked the front door and pressed my back agaist the horrible coloured wall, trying to get my breath back. I stared over at Sqaishey, who was sitting on the second step up, coughing like crazy. I wandered over to her and patted her on the back. After a few moments of doing this I lifted her up bridal style and started to make my way up the stairs. It was a long and painful process, especially with Sqaishey in my arms. Yet...I was glad that she was alive. That the whole break up scenerio went well. 

I unlocked the front door and carried Sqaishey straight into the living room, where I laid her down on the sofa before shutting and locking the front door again. When I eventually made it back into the living room I noticed that Sqaishey was fast alseep, already started to curl up in a ball. I sat down next to her and turned on the TV as well as the Xbox that was underneath it. I grabbed my controller off from the coffee table in front of me and opened up the new adventure map world that we were playing. As soon as I did so Sqaishey sat up and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to record? We could do the recording in the split screen view." I asked her, wrapping a strand of her light brown hair around my finger. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers before nodding and plugging in the second controller. I stood up and quickly ran to my room to grab all of the stuff I used to record. My microphone, my capture card and a small timer. I usually recorded for around half an hour and edited out five to ten minites of the footage. Only the really boring stuff like walking and moments when people lagged out of the game. Which happed quite often really. 

When I walked back into the living room I saw that Sqaishey had draped a blanket over herself. I couldn't help but smile at the way she looked. The blanket was pulled up to the bridge of her nose so only the top of her hair and eyes were poking out. I plonked myself down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her into my chest. With my other hand I pulled away the blanket until the whole of her face was showing. 

"Let's record, then." I quickly plugged everything in before sitting back down on the sofa yet again, and started my usual intro. "Hello! This is Stampy! And welcome to a new adventure map...Adventure sort of thing. Hahaha, anyway today I am being joined by a ducky! Now where is she?" Sqaishey started to make small quacking sounds. It was quite hard not to laugh. I turned my character around a tree and saw Sqaisheys character sitting by it. "There you are Sqaishey! Guys, I would like you to meet my duck friend, Sqaishey." 

"Hello! I'm Sqaishey and I'm a ducky!" She said in her uplifting, cheerful voice A small smile went across the whole of my face. Her character started to sprint all around the spawn area which had a large tree in the middle, a stone brock base, and lava all around the outside of the stone bricks. I crouched right next to the edge and when Sqaishey ran by me I punched her character right into the lava, causing her to burn. "No! Stampy no! Bad Stampy! Why would you do that!?" She shouted, pretending to be upset. 

SqaisheyQuack Tried To Swim In Lava

The second Sqaishey's character respawned she ran straight over to me and before I even had the chance to run away I soon found myself burning in lava. All I did was stay silent and look up at her character, who happened to be crouching and un-crouching while spinning around in circles. It made your character look like that it was daning or something. 

Stampylongnose Tried To Swim In Lava

I respawned right next to the tree but Sqaishey ran off towards the small path that was leading out of the ring before I could punch her back into the lava. I had no other choice but to run after her character while punching in front of me. When we came across a couple of signs she stopped running to read them. As soon as she did so I started punching her like crazy while crying with laughter. She tried to fight back but after around twenty seconds has passed her character turned red and dissapered. 

SqaisheyQuack Was Slain By Stampylongnose

We carried on doing that for the rest of the episode, not caring in the slightest that some people may find us boring. We were having fun, and that was the good thing. That she was smiling, laughing, and enjoying herself. And I was with her. 

.........................................

Off To Play Roller Coaster Tycoon Now. BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 18 8
Dnf smut 18+
358K 4.2K 17
I decided to make a second book. Same thing: smutty and fluffy larry one shots. Enjoy!
3 0 1
(Working with you is a job in itself) Smut
7.5K 26 10
Smut