War With The Devil - BOOK 4 ✔...

By EmotionalPerson01

Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War Wit... More

THIS IS BOOK 4 (READ)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update Error!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Change of Character
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
An Offer I Received
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 60

1.8K 114 0
By EmotionalPerson01

We finally arrived at the diner and everyone managed to fit into one booth by the window. We ordered our food and the guys all talked amongst themselves. I was currently sitting between Darwin and Jonathan who was talking to Nick. I looked to Darwin who was on his phone. I then looked back to the guys who all had their guns with them.

"Is it necessary to have your AK's out in the open like that?" I asked. They all nodded, "In case of a random attack. It happened almost every day," Jonathan informed me.

Seems like a shitty gang. Imagine already owning downtown and a part of uptown. You could honestly take over the whole uptown by now.

"Where did you say you were from?" Darwin asked. "I didn't. I'm from a town called Maple," I lied. Darwin eyed me, "Why the shades?" he asked. I took them off revealing my blackened eyes, "Tattooed my eyes," I shrugged.

"That's crazy but cool," Jack stated to which I gave him a smile. I turned to Darwin who was still glaring at me. "Any more questions?" I asked to which he scoffed and turned his attention back to his phone. Our food soon arrived and we all started to eat. After we finished, I paid for our lunch and we chilled in the booth for a few more whilst Marcel went to use the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he stood in front of our booth stretching. "Let's go. I'm starting to get sleepy," he yawned.

We went to get out the booth but gunshots started to go off causing all the windows to shatter. We all ducked and Marcel fell to the floor. Crawling out the booth, we ran over to Marcel who had been shot in the shoulder near the heart and the other in his right arm. I took off my jacket and ripped it to pieces before tieing it around his shots to keep the blood in.

Gunshots from our side were being exchanged and I looked to see Darwin and his guys to see they were crouched by the window being the wall firing back. I looked to Nick who was by Marcel's side trying to keep him alive.

"Nick, we need your help. There's about 20 of them," Darwin ordered.

Nick went to go but I grab his hand causing him to crouch back down. "Give me a gun. I'll help them. You stay with Marcel," I informed him.

"No! Nick get over here," Darwin ordered in a harsh tone. Nick looked at him then back at me, "Trust me," I assured him. "NICK!" Darwin shouted. Nick let out a sigh, "Sorry but orders are orders," he spoke before running over to Darwin.

I looked to Marcel who was breathing heavily. I sat him up against a wall and he passed me his gun. "Go," he groaned out through the pain.

I grabbed the AK and got up. I walked passed the gunshots and out the diner before firing at the guys that were shooting at us. I shot practically everyone and blew up their cars to which they were now all dead for sure. I looked around to make sure they were all dead before walking back in.

"Give me a bottle of vodka, a first aid kit, and a clean cloth," I ordered the lady who was hiding behind the counter. She quickly nodded before getting up and running into the back room before returning with the bottle, first aid kit, and the cloth. I took it from her and walked over to Marcel where everyone was around him trying to stop him from bleeding. I pushed myself through and sat down in front Marcel. I dropped the AK and ripped his shirt open.

"What are you-"

"Just hush," I cut Darwin off. I opened the kit and passed Nick the thread and needle, "Tread it," I ordered. I grabbed some of the Vodka and poured it into a clean cup.

I then rinsed my hand with some before pouring it over his bullet wounds. "Hold him down," I ordered. The guys held him down and I dug inside to retrieve the bullet. I bullets out one and stitched him up before doing the same to the other. I looked to Marcel who was slowly closing his eyes. I eyed him and listened closely to all his organs. They were properly working. He was just tired. 

"He's fine. Just needs sleep," I mumbled as wiped my hand. "Thanks but now we need to get you fixed up," Jonathan spoke eyeing my arm. I looked to see I had been shot. "It's fine," I mumbled as I dug the bullet out.

As the guys all focused on Marcel and helping him up, I took the chance to leave. Looking around, I found a quick clothing store and ran in only to see it was run by one person. Walking up to her, I gave a small smile.

"Hello, if someone asks if a girl walked in here can you tell them no," I asked. Her eyebrow arched up, "Depends. Who are you running from?" she asked.

"I'm not running. It's more like hiding and Darwin and his friends," I informed her to which she quickly shook her head. She quickly pulled her phone out, "Sorry but I must report you to Darwin then if -"

I grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes, "You don't want to do that. You wouldn't sell me out like that. I'm a nice person. We could be great friends and if you tell Darwin I'm here then we can't be friends. They'll take me away. What if it were you? I would help you out," I spoke in a firm tone causing her eyes to glow golden brown since her pupil was brown.

I watched as she slowly nodded before putting the phone down. I looked behind her to see my reflection. My eyes were glowing. "So what are you going to say if someone comes looking for me?" I asked looking back at her.

"I didn't see anyone come in," she spoke in a monotone. "Good. I'm going to go borough some clothes and leave. Hope you don't mind," I spoke. She shook her head, "Go right ahead," she mumbled.

I released her hand and her eyes turned back to normal. I ran around the store finding a new pair of jeans, shirt, sneakers, and hoodie. There was no changing room so I ended up changing in the back of the store. In the distance, I could hear a door opening. I peeked over the racks to see it was Taylor.

"Did anyone enter your store?" he asked the girl. She shook her head, "No one came in today," she replied.

He let out a scoff and ran out of the store. Peeking out to the nearest window, I saw the black SUV slowly driving down the road as the guys were looking at both sides. Darwin then looked over to the backseat then waved his hand gesturing straight. Jonathan then stepped on the gas and the car sped off. I waited a few minutes before walking around the store. I grabbed a bag and filled it with some clothes and essentials before walking out of the store.

Putting on my hoodie, I decided to walk the opposite direction which was to the diner side. I turned on that street and saw a bunch of houses. As I walked down the street, I pulled out my phone and saw my set up was a bit different then I normally had as if the realm had changed it as well.

I went on the internet to see there was not even a chrome. Just regular internet. I searched up houses nearby and saw there were some on sale not too far from here but they were expensive, about 300k and up. They weren't one bedroom houses. It was more like a huge family home. Looking at the website I saw there was one nearby along with an open house. I spent about 10 minutes walking to the place before walking in only to be greeted by an overexcited lady.

"Hello! Nice of you to drop by. Are you looking-"

I grabbed her hand as she went to shake it. "Get me the paperwork. I'm buying the house. I don't want a tour or know anything else. I want to get this over with as quickly as possible," I informed her as her eyes started to glow a blue since her pupil was blue. 

"I will get the papers," she spoke in a lower tone before walking away.

She then returned to the room with a clipboard. I gave her my credit card and I quickly filled out the paper before passing it back to her. She wiped my card on a swiper that was hooked up to her phone. She typed in a few things before passing back my card. 

"You know now the house," she smiled as she also passed me the key.

I took it from her and nodded. "Yeah. Can you get me a map of New York with the labels of uptown and downtown?" I spoke looking at her causing her eyes to glow again. She reached into her purse and pulled it out. 

My eyebrow rose, "What else you got in there?" I chuckled a bit surprised she even has a map on her.

"Some pens, paper, keys to my house, condoms and birth control pills," she bluntly replied. I didn't expect her to respond but she was still under my compel. "Oh, well why do you have condoms and birth control pills?" I asked.

"Sometimes I end up fucking someone who comes to the open house," she replied.

"You have a boyfriend or husband or single?" I asked.

"I'm single and I'm a lesbian," she corrected me. "Ohh... Well, do you think I'm cute?" I asked. She studied me for a few, "Take off the hoodie," she replied. I took my hoodie off and she nodded with a smile, "Definitely."

"Thank and before I let you go, have you ever ran into any demons and did you fuck anyone in this house?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No to both." I dismissed her and she left the house. Looking around I saw the house had furniture so I guess that a plus. I pulled up the internet and decided to order a lot of Chinese food, Pizza, and sandwiches from a shop since there were no Subways restaurants and I was still feeling hungry. It feels like this realm uses my energy when I use my powers. It fed off my energy.

I spent about half an hour waiting for all the food. I wasted no time in eating out $125 worth of Chinese food. I don't think I've ever eaten this much before. I left the Pizza and Subway on the counter and walked around the house just looking around. As I walked into every room, I noticed each window had gates on them which could only be unlocked from the inside if you were to open the window. I walked over to the living room couch and laid down slowly drifting off to sleep.

I bolted up from the couch and covered my mouth with my hand as I ran around the house looking for the bathroom. Finally finding one, I threw the sit up and hunched over before emptying my stomach. This went on for about five minutes. I then rinsed my mouth and went to eat some Pizza. The first bite I swallowed I felt myself going to throw up again. Flashing to the bathroom, I emptied my stomach again only to see blood this time.

"Well this isn't good," I mumbled to myself before flushing the toilet. I rinsed my mouth again and decided to give the sandwich a try. I managed to eat the whole thing out but then threw it back up. I walked back over to the pizza and smelled it. It smelled good and I didn't see anything wrong. 

My senses then heightened and I felt drawn to a smell. I followed the trail which then led me to the front door. I opened the door and walked out before shutting it behind me and locking it. I walked down the street and found myself walking for about a good amount of time only to end up in front of a small hospital. 

I walked in, took the stairs and just followed my scent which led me to a locked door. I looked to see it needed a security card. I used my powers to open it and walked in only to feel the coldness of the room. I flipped the light on and looked around to see I was in a fridge, a blood bag fridge to be exact.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I hissed in disgust. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...
12.5K 1.2K 50
Some things are stronger where they have been broken, other things shatter with the slightest pressure. Loyalty, secrets, and souls can do both, but...
1.7K 142 18
Nicole had given up, she was tired of the fighting, and the constant pain. In her eyes and her wolfs eyes they were done, they had had enough. They w...
103K 6.5K 37
(A Beautiful Book #1) Highest Ranking in Paranormal: #63 Word Count: 91,000 Is true love worth the ultimate sacrifice? Looking human doesn't mean you...