Idol Manager

By TheWritingPikachu

Despite a dark past, Marcus has had a pretty perfect school life and has graduated from the best college in K... More

A/N
Job Wanted
New Job
Manager
Appeal
Dinner
Workout
Bath
Breakfast
First Day of Work
Stage Fright
A/N
Snow Day
Skiing Gone Wrong
Snow Day (Pt. 2)
Question
Check Up
Surprise
1K
Sad Past
Sixteen
Morning Routine
2K
Cover
Rankings?
Check Up (pt. 2)
4K
5K
Late Night Fun
6K
Morning Routine (Jihyo)
11K
Wake up call
Substitute
Meeting
Home Sweet Home
Cover 2
Rush Hour
Ramen
Filling In
21K
Lunch Delivery
Freaky Friday (Oneshot)
Freaky Friday (Pt. 2)
Maintenance
Thank you all
New Cover!
Discharged
Change of Plans
Mafia(Mini Series)
Mafia (Pt. 2)
Mafia (Pt. 3)
Long Ago (Oneshot)
Event
Reality TV

Date (Jeongyeon)

3.5K 76 51
By TheWritingPikachu

"Marcus..."

"Marcus..."

"Marcus!" Someone shouted as I woke up

"W-Wha I didn't take the candy Charlie did!" I said as I shoot up.

In front of me was Jeongyeon looking at me with a very odd and confused face.

"Do you want candy?" She asked

"N-No I'm fine, sorry about that. Some nightmare" I said embarrassed ruffling my hair.

I look around to see the place empty with the only person present was Jeongyeon.

"Where are the others?" I asked

"They left a while ago to do some solo shots for the music video and album" she answered

"What about you?"

"As a matter of fact, I already finished mine yesterday" she said proudly.

"Well guess it just you and me today" I said

"Wait while I get ready"

She nods and leaves the room as I do my morning routines.

As I came out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel, I asked her if she wanted to go anywhere.

"Maybe around Tokyo? I don't know my way around Japan so I never really left the hotel area" she said

"Well I guess we'll be going to Tokyo today" I said

"What about the others?"

"They're most likely going to finish late and we can pick them up on the way back home"

I grab the car keys that were located on top of the coffee table and we drove to Tokyo.

"You did bring your mask, right?" I said driving

"Yup, couldn't go out without it" she answered

"I hope there's stuff to do there"

"I'm sure there are a lot of things to do" I said

"Are you thinking of anything in particular?"

"Not really, well just have to look around" she said

"I can't wait to start our date when we arrive"

Jeongyeon's Pov

"I can't wait to start our date when we arrive"

The word date hit me and I felt a little bit weird. Meh, it's probably nothing. I was probably just exited cause we just arrived.

"So what first?" He asked

"What do you think?" I said

"Um... the bathroom?"

"No silly" I laughed and continued

"The mall!"

•••

This here is a tip for the ladies. Never go to the mall alone. And if your going with someone I recommend a really close and nice friend, that's a boy, or your boyfriend. In my case it's my manager.

So your asking why I'm saying this? When you buy stuff from the stores you have to carry your things around and don't your wrists always hurt as well as the weight they give?

Well fear not fellow shoppers cause I have the solution.

If you bring your friend/boyfriend/manager around with you, you don't have to worry about a thing.

Just give it to them!

All you have to do is get them something or buy lunch or dinner. A simple thanks might do but that's a bit harsh thinking of what they've been through for you.

So the reason why I'm explaining this?

If it wasn't so obvious, I'm using the method right now. 😆

As Marcus struggled to put the stuff in the van, I took a picture and sent it the the others.

To my surprise, the only person that was surprised was Dahyun and the others didn't say much. Apparently they already had a date with him.

'And to think I was the first' I said in my mind

The sound of the trunk door slamming down snapped me back to reality as Marcus acme back panting.

"Where all those things necessary?" He asked

"They'll probably all have a use" I continued

"Maybe..."

"Excus-"

"So how about lunch? I'll pay since you did all the lifting" I cut him off before he can say anything

"I... Nevermind" He said in defeat

As he was busy getting stuff in the bag, I searched for places to eat and there happened to be a good restaurant nearby.

The restaurant had a nice vibe to it and it looked somewhat Japanese.  It had an aquarium with lots of colorful tropical fish with bamboo placed around the wall.

"May I help you?" A waitress asked

"I made a reservation here" I replied

"Oh, wait one moment please..." she went to the counter and came back with a notepad.

"Your reservation name is?"

"TMTJ" I answered leaving Marcus oppa with a confused look.

"Right this way please" she said after confirming our name as we were led to our table.

"Mind telling me why our name is TMTJ?" He questioned

"T stand for Twice and J stands for my name and M stands for yours"

"So to put it simple

T- Twice

M- Marcus

T- Twice

J- Jeongyeon

Am I right?" I nod to confirm his answer

"I figured that I shouldn't use my real name cause it might cause a crowd"

"Well your significantly different from the oldest" he said

"As in?" I lift my eyebrow with a spoon in hand

"You went the safe route when she just went straight forward"

I swallow my food and quickly take a sip of water because I nearly chocked on my food after listening to what he said.

"That sounds like her alright"

We had a nice Japanese style meal and we decided to find something to do inside of the department store we were currently in.

We went to a shop which sold action figures from all sorts of different things.  I wasn't really a fan of things like comics (Don't know if this is true) but it was fun watching oppa look at them and talk about the ones he had read and his favorite characters.

Then we found an arcade but it mostly had the crane claw machines.  We both looked at each other and nodded as we each found stuffed animals we wanted and started to rumble.

•••

Let me tell you guys another thing. 

These games right here

They are extremely addictive. 

It's almost like alcohol and drugs.  Once you try it and don't get it you'll keep trying.  And that will happen over and over again until your broke.

And if your going to use like, I don't know... like 20 dollars?  Then you should just put it all in at once then just keep on exchanging them all into dollar bills or quarters because if your going to use that much of money, you might as well get the benefit of a couple more tries cause it usually gives you a couple more tries when you put in the money at one.  Like 1 dollar equals 1 try and 10 dollars give you 13.

Well I'll be doing that next time, if there ever is one, because I did the stupid thing I just mentioned and used up all my cash.

"Why?!  I spent at least 40 dollars on you!" I said frustrated at the machine as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I roughly turned around and it turned out to be Marcus with a drink in his hand.

"Um... I'm guessing you don't like the drink?  I can get you a new one if you'd like" he said

I apologized on behalf my actions and took a sip of the drink he gave me. 

"So how long were you behind me?" I asked

He checked the time as he answered

"About 20 to 24ish minutes?"

"You were there that long?" I said surprised

"Well I was done doing mine so I thought I would come watch" He said

"How did it work out for you?"

"I did just fine" he said as he dragged out a big black trash bag which was actually filled with plushies.

I just stared at amazement with my jaw hanging open.

"I'm at a loss of words" I said in defeat

"It was nice watching you play though" he said as he chuckled

He mimicked what I did and it made me embarrassed and I hit him continuously.

"Okay! Okay!  I'm sorry" he said wiping a year off or hie eye

"At least it was cute"

"Shut up" I said pushing his face and rushed ahead of him touching cheeks cause they were getting warm.

"So I guess now we go to the girls?" Marcus said behind me back

This frightened me cause he was far behind me a second ago but somehow he made his way right behind me in a matter of seconds. 

Ahhhh

Forget about it.  It'll just get confusing thinking about it more.  I'm probably getting paranoid from all the fun I had today.

We were currently driving to where the girls were and I was casually taking to Marcus oppa as I was starting to get sleepy.

"Get some rest.  I'll wake you up when we get there" he said

"No" I said

"What is it with you girls being so rebellious on sleeping in the car?" He said

"Guess it's our signature thing" I said

"Well I know how you get you to sleep"

"You do?" I asked

"Yup"

"Then p-" I was cut off when he stared to pat my head.

He continuously did this and, believe it or not, I was actually getting sleepy and when we slid his hand down and covered my eyelids

The next thing I saw was the girls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...
4.5K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
1.6K 123 12
She's a victim naive enough to fall for someone over milkshake hang outs in cheap diners. But this is high school, and Nayeon doesn't think Momo will...
101K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...