The Call Of A Mute Heart

נכתב על ידי Arzuera

Your heart has always been a problem and your mute vocal chords have made it impossible to achieve your dream... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Easter Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special Chapter War Edition pt 1
Chapter 15
Special Chapter War Edition pt 2
Chapter 16
Special Chapter War Edition pt 3
Chapter 17
Special Chapter War Edition pt 4
Chapter 18
Special Chapter War Edition 5
Chapter 19
Special Jerry Edition
Chapter 20
Special War Edition 6
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 4
Underfell Special 1
Underfell Special 2
Chapter 29
Underfell Special 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Underfell Special 4
Chapter 32
Underfell Special 5
Halloween Special 1
Halloween Special 2
Halloween Special End
Chapter 33
I'm sorry x.x
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Christmas Special
Chapter 38
I'm Sorry... again
Update
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Underfell Finale
Chapter 41
Underswap Special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Underswap Special 2
Underswap Special 3
HAPPY EASTER
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Underswap Special 4
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Contest Entry Update
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Halloween 2017 pt 1
Chapter 61
Halloween 2017 pt 2
Halloween 2017 pt 3
Halloween 2017 END
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Underswap special 5
Underswap special 6
Underswap Special 7
Underswap Special END
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 69

418 11 4
נכתב על ידי Arzuera

Merry Christmas! Have a couple chapters! Also in celebration of tomorrow my brother and I are holding a live stream for Extra life here: Solis the Wolf Youtube

Come join us as we play Deltarune and donate to help sick children! They deserve a nice Christmas too!

~~~

Left.

Right.

Up.

No wait that one switched to down.

Shit!

Pain lanced up your back and you couldn't help but glare at Undyne who was looking slightly guilt before she shrugged at you. "Was that completely necessary?!" you signed to the fish woman while shouldering the violin you had been trying to play before you were hit. Sure, it wasn't the worst pain you felt but there had been some sort of intent behind the magic projectile for you to feel it in the first place.

Undyne smiled sheepishly and shrugged again. "Sorry, nerd. Kinda got caught up in the heat of the moment. Besides you really need to work on your dodge game."

Your eye twitched in annoyance. "When Alphys said 'we need to test Sans's theory', this was not what I had in mind." you gestured to the camera that was filming your 'encounter' with the fish monster. This whole situation was kind of odd. Why were you on stage doing this when you had a new song to write?

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. This is just how it has to be. I would be the one to initiate the fight but I'm the only one who knows how to run all of the equipment that is available. Alphys is on the other end recording any data or results and anyone else is on the surface." Mettaton stated with a sheepish look of his own. "Though I have to agree that harming songbird was highly unnecessary. So I would love it if you would refrain from that happening again, Undyne." The underlying threat in Mettaton's voice was ignored as the fish woman huffed in annoyance.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend has no dodge game!"

"I don't need to dodge! We're trying to see if my magic can affect people watching from a distance over TV. Which I don't get how we are doing this since all electronics are partially magic based down here." You signed slightly frustrated. At least the pain was gone. You still had the right to be a little mad. "Nothing on the surface is enhanced by magic. So this isn't a proper test. Also there isn't a human on the other end and monsters are sensitive to magic."

Undyne began stretching with a smirk on her face. "Oh there's a human on the other end." She turned toward the camera waving enthusiastically. "HI, FRISK, VINCE, AND NATALIE!"

What?

"How did-" you were cut off as Mettaton made his way towards the stage. "Sans teleported them down here. Now that the barrier is gone he can easily traverse between the surface and the underground. I mean they could have came in through the normal entrance because it is almost fully cleared but we didn't want to have any unnecessary accidents." the robot idol stated as he elegantly made his way up the stairs and strutted his way over to you.

When you had arrived at MTT studios for the first time all of those months ago, you had thought that stage had been huge. It was nothing compared to the one you were sparring with Undyne on. Thousands of empty seats lined the elevated stage in a circular pattern. It was a complete circle with no front or back hinted at. Anyone performing on this platform would be hard pressed to entertain the entire crowd without leaving one group out. Mettaton truly lived up to his name whether it was on the surface or underground.

"As for the television electronic thingy, Alphys and Sans set something up in Snowdin to make it as close as possible to what everyone has above ground has. We'll do another small test once we go topside again but this will tell us what we need to know. At least, that was what Alphy said." Undyne said as she finished her stretch and dropped into a fighting stance. "So, in the meantime, all you gotta do is work your magic and every monster knows it is at it's pinnacle when it is out. Try and get the other humans to feel a certain emotion or something. Anything to prove if it will work or not."

You shook your head. How had Sans gotten everyone involved with his plan? Noted, you had been the first to agree but now almost every big name monster was involved in some way. Okay. Time to work your magic. You let out a breath and closed your eyes. You could make them feel a different emotion. You'd done it several times before when they were nearby. Shouldn't be hard to do it through a TV... right?

The only problem was deciding what kind of emotion would work. It had to be powerful and it helped if you felt the emotion strongly yourself. The stronger you felt the more powerful the spell. Happiness? No. They could already be happy. You didn't know what the current mindset was of your friends in Snowdin. Anger? Probably not. That wouldn't be a nice thing to do and if Vince was accidentally set off... it would be bad. You've seen him angry once and you weren't about to witness that again. Let alone put Frisk through it. You grumbled to yourself in thought. Ignoring the fact that your friends could see everything on stage right now. Mettaton had left the camera rolling.

It still had to be a strong emotion. One that would cause a physical reaction. What about... sadness?

Sadness you could do.

Something heart wrenching to bring tears down their faces. Your eyes snapped open and you re-positioned the violin. Ready to play. "Oh ho. Now that is a look that I can get behind. You ready, dork?" Undyne's eye narrowed at your challenge and you didn't have to tell her to restart the encounter again.

Your SOUL was pulled out and you began to play before the ex-captain could begin her turn. The bow dragged sorrowfully across the strings as you poured everything you felt into the music. Every sad moment, thought, idea... whatever you could think of you dredged it up from the bottom of your SOUL and let it all out for everyone to hear. To feel.

It was sad that monsters were still treated so horribly. It was sad that humans were also suffering. Being abused. Left to die. Dying in unimaginably horrible ways. Not to mention your own issues that were tying themselves to your current train of thought. Tears made tracks down your cheeks as you remember the pain you;ve endured from your own biological limitations. The loss of family and friends... Overwhelming to the point your body couldn't keep it all in anymore.

What you didn't see was that Mettaton and Undyne were both looking at you with tears trailing down their faces as well. The fish monster's turn forever taken over by the music that was holding her SOUL captive in a wave of sadness.

You continued to play. Allowing the music to take over. An outlet to all who are listening that it was a time to be sad. In a way, it was therapeutic. You let your heart be shown on your sleeve so that everyone could feel how you felt. In the end, you didn't know how long you actually played for. You just kept playing until you were starting to feel tired and that was when you finally let the bow drop away from the strings.

The last note held for a moment before it all fell silent. Your SOUL pulsed in front of you in a gorgeous violet glow that was taking all of the other color out of the room. Though you were a little surprised that it was still out. The monsters in the room continued to stare at you with tear tracked faces. Your spell a lot stronger than you thought it had been.

"Guys...?" you signed to Mettaton and Undyne who still didn't move. You waved your hand in front of their faces. Nothing.

Uh oh.

Your phone went off in your pocket and you pulled it out as fast as you could. Hitting the answer button when you saw that it was Alphys. "AAHHHHHHH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Please! You have to tell me what you were thinking because I want to know who hurt yooouuuuuuuuuu." The yellow scientist screamed through the receiver and you held your phone at arm's length.

There wasn't really a good way for you to respond so you turned towards the camera since it was still live. "Uh... thanks? Is everyone okay over there?"

"other than drowning in our own tears? we're never better, bud. Why?" Sans's voice popped in over Alphys's as she continued to squeal happily into the receiver. "gotta hand it to you though. when you want someone to feel something. You really make them feel."

He was excited as well. You could hear it in his voice. You slouched your shoulders as you turned your head to look at the forms of your boyfriend and Undyne stuck as statues of sadness. "So... it worked?" You signed towards the camera with your phone in hand, moving the violin to the floor with it's bow so that it would be easier.

"YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!" Again, you were glad that you had the phone at arm's length. You would have been made deaf otherwise from that screech.

"there's your answer. what's wrong? You don't seem that enthusiastic." the short skeleton said and from the sounds of it he had the phone now. You watched as your SOUL dimmed with worry as your two friends remained like statues on the stage. Frozen in their sadness.

It worked alright. A little TO well. "Sans... we may have a problem." You signed to the camera without looking away from Mettaton. This was the first time that you had your SOUL out when trying to influence another's emotions and you had really put your all into it. Meaning not only was it amplified from the encounter but it was stronger because of how strong YOU had felt about it.

Your magic fizzled as you tried to summon a happy aura in an attempt to break the monsters free. Spent from baring yourself to a tiny crowd in Snowdin.

What were you going to do now?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.4K 86 12
Ha Ha! Took your ability to speak! Anyway... Your born mute. you have loving parents that has adopted your deaf sister. one day, when you were tryin...
17.3K 868 20
"I couldn't hold my breath for so long, my vision was all blurry, and my hearing muffled. I heard a loud splash and saw something red and flowing. I...
91.4K 2.9K 18
The monsters have been liberated from the Underground by Frisk. You didn't mind the monsters, they were nice. You befriended Frisk, Toriel, Nabstablo...
7.3K 318 19
•❤• Leaving a place that gave you warmth, you struggled to went across the snowy fields only to meet thousands and different monsters. As surprising...