Someone Like You

By DaysinHollywood

*Previously called "You're The Worst Person Ever! But Why Does My Heart Say You're The Best?"* Dakota is an a... More

Someone Like You {1}
Someone Like You {2}
Someone Like You {3}
Someone Like You {4}
Someone Like You {5}
Someone Like You {6}
Someone Like You {7}
Someone Like You {8}
Someone Like You {9}
Someone Like You {11}
Someone Like You {12}
Someone Like You {13}
Someone Like You {14}
Someone Like You {15}
Someone Like You {16}
Someone Like You {17}
Someone Like You {18}
Someone Like You {19}
Someone Like You {20}
Someone Like You {21}
Someone Like You {22}
Someone Like You {23}
Someone Like You {24}
Someone Like You {25}
Someone Like You {26}
Someone Like You {27}
Someone Like You {28}
Someone Like You {29}
Someone Like You {30}
Someone Like You {31}
Someone Like You {32}
Someone Like You {33}
Someone Like You {34}
Someone Like You {35}
Someone Like You {36}
Someone Like You {37}
Someone Like You {38}
Someone Like You {39}
Someone Like You {40}
Someone Like You {41}
Someone Like You {42}
Someone Like You {43}
Someone Like You {44}
Someone Like You {45}
Someone Like You {46}
Someone Like You {Epilogue}

Someone Like You {10}

2.1K 34 1
By DaysinHollywood

"OMG! Is that you, Trina?!" I screamed.

"Yeah, it's me! I missed you so much, Dakota!" shouts my best friend from New Jersey, Trina. We both hugged and talked some more.

"Another visiter?" asks Holly.

"Yup! This visiter here is my best friend all the way from New Jersey. Trina, meet Holly. Holly, Trina." I said.

"Hey." greets Holly.

"Hi." says Trina, shyly.

"Hello there. This one's a cutie." says Caleb.

"Um...thanks?" says Trina.

"C'mon in!" I said.

"Ok thanks!" she said, as she walks into the room.

"So what brings you here, all of the sudden?" I said.

"Well, you're gonna LOVE this! My mom and dad told me that it would be a great enroll here and experience what it's like to be in a boarding school!" said Trina, happily.

"Wow, that's almost exactly what my mom said before attending here." I said.

"You came all the way here in L.A. from New Jersey?" asks Caleb.

"Uh-huh!" she said.

"Hey Trina. What's up?" says Derek, peeking out from the top bunk.

"Derek! I told you to not touch anything! And that's Holly's bunk you retard!" I shouted.

"I was taking a nap, chillax." he said.

"Derek? What are you doing here? I thought you were in college!" sais Trina.

"Long story. I'll explain later." I said.

"So, where's your room, Trina? Derek?" asks Holly.

"Mine is on the opposite side of the building. Room 23A." says Derek.

"Mine's just 2 rooms away from yours. This is gonna be the best year ever!" says Trina, hugging me.

"Wow, it's like a party in here. Are you guys having one without me?" says a familiar voice at the door. We all turned our heads to the door and saw Lacey.

"Don't worry, we weren't. We do have 2 new students though!" says Holly.

My life is so wierd so far. Moving here, making new friends, meeting a jerk, my brother tells me that his girlfriend is pregnant and now my best friend all the way from New Jersey is here. So much is going on! My life is like a rollercoaster. Smooth at first but reaches the twist and turns later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.7K 36
Amelia Anderson (16 years old). Let me tell you something about her. You know that popular people that always look attractive, throw amazing parties...
11.3M 343K 33
After years away, Marley and Josh return to their hometown high school and fall in love. Can their relationship survive sex, lies and secrets from th...
80 17 35
Meet Olivia, a smart and bubbly high school student who won a coveted scholarship to study in the city. Olivia was thrilled at the prospect of explor...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...