He is The Boss || Markrong

Door chorongsshi

Park ChoRong , got a job as an employee of a big company. She didn't know that her boss will be someone she k... Meer

Prolouge
Chapter 1 || He is the boss
Chapter 2 || He is the boss
Chapter 3||He is the boss
Chapter 4|| He is the boss
Chapter 5 || He is the boss
Chapter 6 || He is the boss
Chapter 7 || He is the Boss
Chapter 8 || He is the boss
Chapter 9 || He is the boss
Chapter 10 || He is the Boss
Chapter 11 || He is the Boss
Chapter 12 || He is the Boss
Chapter 13 || He is the boss
Chapter 14 || He is the Boss
Chapter 15 || He is the Boss
Chapter 16 || He is the Boss
Chapter 17 || He is the Boss
Chapter 18 || He is the Boss
Chapter 19 || He is the Boss
Chapter 20 || He is the Boss
Chapter 21 || He is the Boss
Chapter 22 || He is the Boss
Chapter 23 || He is the Boss
Chapter 24 ||He is the Boss
Chapter 25 || He is the Boss
Chapter 26 || He is the Boss
Chapter 27 || He is the Boss
Chapter 28 || He is the Boss
Chapter 29 || He is the Boss
Chapter 30 || He is The Boss
Chapter 32 || He is the Boss
Chapter 33 || He is the Boss
Chapter 34 || He is the Boss
Chapter 35 || He is the Boss
Chapter 36 || He is the Boss
Chapter 37 || He is the Boss
Chapter 38 || He is the Boss
Chapter 39 || He is the Boss
Chapter 40 || He is the Boss
Chapter 41 || He is the Boss
Chapter 42 || He is the Boss
Chapter 43 || He is the Boss
Chapter 44 || He is the Boss
Chapter 45 || He is the Boss
Chapter 46 || He is the Boss
Chapter 47 || He is the Boss
Chapter 48 || He is the Boss
Chapter 49 || He is the Boss
Chapter 50 || He is the Boss
Chapter 51 || He is the Boss
Chapter 52 || He is the Boss
Chapter 53 || He is the Boss
Chapter 54 || He is the Boss
Chapter 55 || He is the Boss
Chapter 56 || He is the Boss
Chapter 57 || He is the Boss
Chapter 58 || He is the Boss
Chapter 59 || He is the Boss
Chapter 60 || He is the Boss
Chapter 61 || He is the Boss

Chapter 31 || He is the Boss

306 14 1
Door chorongsshi

Chorong

I actually woke up earlier from my alarm, It was very early. I looked at my phone making my eyes squint from the brightness of my phone."2:00?" I whispered to myself.

What made me fully awake was a missed call from Mark. I immediately sat up and then wondered why would he call me."Should I call him back?" I asked.

I shook my head then thought how I would disturb his sleep. Taehyung also texted me last night,"Am I too harsh to Taehyung, yesterday?" I asked myself while reading the text message he sent me.

"Thanks for the dinner again. Good night and sweet dreams."

I lie down onto my bed once again and started replying him,

"Yeah, I hope you dohee."

"Yeah, I hope |" 

"Yeah|" 

I don't know what I should reply. I deleted the message that I was supposed to send and closed my phone. Now I can't sleep anymore, I opened the lights and went straight to the hallway."Is there someone up, right now?" I whispered.

The light was coming from the kitchen and no one would be awake at a time like this. I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard a spoon fell causing me to scream.

"Chorong, are you okay?" Mom came out from the kitchen and asked. I sighed, nodding as a response."I was making myself a coffee. Would you like one?" She asked.

Mom led me to the kitchen and let me sit on a chair. I watched her as she went to get a mug."Why are you up at this time, mom? You should be resting." I said.

"I have my days when I can't sleep but it's nothing serious. I just love how silent it would be you know?" She replied as she poured hot water in a mug with coffee powder."How about you?"

"I couldn't sleep, I guess." I replied, taking the mug from my mother.

She grabbed a chair and sat beside me."You can tell me all your problems like a friend today." Mom said while smiling.

                                  ✏

It was already 6:30 a.m and I had to go  to work. It was nice to finally talk to my mom and I can't help but be happy today.

"Chorong! Someone is waiting for you outside, you slow poke." Chanyeol shouted outside my room.

For a second, I thought about who would be waiting for me. I immediately opened the door and went outside to meet Taehyung.

"Taehyu-"

I quickly shut my mouth when I saw Mark standing outside our gate. He patiently wait as I walked towards him.

"Why are you shouting?" He asked me as he tossed a car key to me. I caught it and showed him a confused look."You will drive."

I glanced at both side of the road to check on Taehyung."Wait- I mean, can I at least check on my phone?" I asked then started texting Taehyung that he can't pick me up.

I saw a motorcycle coming towards our direction and that's when I started panicking."Sir, you have to look at that!"I shouted while pointing at the sky.

He bought it and looked at where I was pointing. I saw Taehyung stopped for a bit then pushed the helmet shade up.

I pushed Mark inside the car and went in to start the engine."I am so sorry." I apologized to Mark before going.

"Chorong."

"Yes?"

"You are going too fast." Mark said while holding onto the seatbelt. I immediately realized how fast I am then slowed down."Do you want to die?"

I sighed as I look at the rear mirror, Why was I even running away? I shook my head."I was in a hurry." I said.

"Do you need to do something that I don't know?" Mark asked as he watched me parked the car. I just laughed and stopped the engine of the car."I heard about Naeun, I thought I'd mention it to you."

I quickly glanced at his side and gasped."Is it the wedding?" I asked him. He nodded then slowly hopped off the car. I went outside to follow him as I continue to ask,"Did she tell you where will the wedding be held and when?"

"It's better if you ask her in personal about it."

"Does that mean Naeun is here, right now?"

"Yeah, she is waiting at the office."

I was happy to finally see Naeun and without realizing I was walking ahead of Mark. I heard him chuckled causing me to stop and turn around."Oh! I am so sorry for walking so fast today." I said with a smile.

"It's fine." He replied,"I actually wanted to ask you if you want to have lunch together since I couldn't treat you yesterday?" Mark asked me while anticipating that I will accept his offer.

I laughed nervously,"Well, I guess you could say that I'll think about it." I answered then showed him a smile. 

"Why?"

I stopped my track as I heard the coldness in his voice. I turned around and asked,"What?"

Mark sighed then landed his hand on my shoulder."I knew you were dating Taehyung and it hasn't been a week. How obvious could you both be." He said.

"You do?"I asked, kind of sad because I don't know I just do. He nodded then laughed at me.

"I could say that I find it funny how you try to hide it." He said as he started walking. I follow him without saying anything because I am so embarrassed.

We reached the office and I saw Naeun sitting on the couch with papers in her hands."Mark, Chorong! How have you been?" She asked.

I approached her then hugged."I am totally fine and I miss you!" I exclaimed."When is the wedding?"

Naeun giggled then showed a card."I am giving you this so come and see me on my wedding." She said as she gave me an invitation card.

"Next week?" I asked with excitement. She nodded and we both squealed at the same time."I am so happy for you."

Mark cleared his throat and then sat on his chair."So, what were we going to talk about?" He asked Naeun."And, congratulations."

"Well, these are the papers you asked."Naeun placed the papers on Mark's desk then the invitation card."And, you will also see me on my wedding."

It was a perfectly normal day, doing my work and all but ever since Mark knew, I couldn't look at him anymore because he kept on teasing me about it."Ms. Park , please come in the office." He said on the other line.

I stood up from my chair and knocked on the door before going in."Yes, Mr. Tuan?" I asked then he suddenly burst into laughs.

"Don't call me that." He said, still recovering from laughing. I rolled my eyes as I stood in front of him."Anyway, it's already lunch so I am letting you go out now."

I knew what he was talking about and then replied,"Is it okay for you?"

He immediately showed a confused look then chuckled."You mean about the lunch? I could always take you to dinner, anyway."

"No, about us dating because you said once that you don't want any office affairs." I said, feeling awkward.

Mark nodded."Yeah, It doesn't really affect your work so It's fine." He stated as he flip through the pages of a journal then smiled at me. I nodded then started walking towards the door. I wish his feelings would still come back for me but that would be selfish of me. And, I also have a man waiting for me.

"I'll be leaving then." I said.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

103K 8.5K 33
❝I will make him regret what he did to me❞ - In where Jaebum got bullied in highschool because he wrote a love letter to Youngjae. The younger is no...
271K 10.4K 32
what happens if Jennie Kim finds out that the guy she had a one-night stand with is her boss? ERRORS AHEAD | 080820 - 061821
2.9K 54 12
Jeon Jungkook a powerful CEO that holds the hole world of CEO's in his hands, handsome makes boys and girls crazy over him. He has a daughter called...
3K 108 13
After 5 years being the personal assistant to her boss,she still get bullied by him. Until one night,her boss had fallen for her. But the love was in...