Sqaishey and Stampy: Forgotte...

By Strange-Stories

More

Meeting Up
Café Visit And Missing Clothes
Regrets
Confessions.
Awkward Night
Powercuts
No Bowling, A Lot Of Ice
Fear Of Home
Alive In Hell
Abuse
Running Away
The Day After
Horrible Thoughts
Meeting In Town
UPDATE
Surprise
Tales With Tears
Little Baby
AN
Baby Clothes
Unexpected Delivery!
Telling Family
Baby Names
Nights
Laughing With Fear
Not So Peaceful Nights
Angry Parents
Mother Of A Mother
Night Time Terrors
Hospital
Near Death
No More Pain And Hunger Games
Trusting Him
Start Of The Wonderful Day
Sickness, Sadness and Service Stations
Day At The Beach
Tales And Tears
Final Moments?
Weaker By The Day
Life On Your Back
Welcome Home Son
The End?!
Forgotten Feelings
New book

Asking Her Out

5.8K 79 65
By Strange-Stories

Stampys POV

It had been two hours since the power came back on, yet it was almost the middle of the night, and all the lights on the street were out because of it. Tomorrow night though...Would hopefully be the best night of my life. With all my heart I wanted to ask Sqaishey out on a date for tomorrow night yet I had a feeling that she would reject me. I mean...We've kissed. And we both admitted that we had crushes on each other so...We were dating, right? Right?

Nevertheless I was still going to pluck up the courage and ask her out. I had already planned where we were going. Bowling. It may have sounded stupid, and in had a odd feeling that it was. But maybe she would like it. I rolled over in my bed to stare down at her. She was fast asleep, curled up in a ball and breathing deeply. I run my fingers over her cheek before curling up next to her. She mumbled something before turning around to face me. We made eye contact for ages, not wanting it to end.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her ever so slightly closer to me. When she tensed up though I pulled away and played around with a loose strand of her hair, before running my hands though it multiple times, utterly ruining the look of her high up pony-tail. It seemed that she didn't care though. All she did was rest her head on the same pillow as mine and eventally fall asleep. After a while I did as well. And it was probably the best nights sleep that I had gotten in a long time.

When I woke back up Sqaishey wasn't in the bedroom at all. The only sign of her was the warm patch that was right in front of me. I rolled over in the bedsheets and glanced at the time. 9:30 . Jeez, it was still quite early. Even for me. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my wardrope. I pulled out a grey jumper and a pair of black skinny jeans. After quickly changing into them I stuffed my PJ's back into the wardrope and stumbled into the kitchen. There was no sign that Sqaishey had stepped foot in there. The same went for the living room.

The only other place she could have been was the bathroom. So I walked down the narrow hallway until I got to the door of the room. It was closed and coming from behind the thin door, as well as thin walls, was the sound of some water running. I knocked on the door and waited for some kind of reply.

"H-Hello?" It was defiantly Sqaishey. I could tell by the voice even though it sounded slightly dry.

"Don't worry, it's only me. Just wondering where you were. Are you alright?" I asked.

"Y-Yes!" She replied.

"Alright. I'll be in the kitchen." I said, walking away. I stepped back into the kitchen and started looking though all of the breakfast stuff that we had. We didn't really have that much. Only some ceral that was out of date. I glanced over at the clock on the wall. 9:40. If I ran, I could get to the nearby McDonalds and maybe get some breakfast from there. And be back before Sqaishey finished in the bathroom. I grabbed my coat, shoes, money, and ran out into the rainy morning. There was some thunder still ringing out every so often, which made me jump every single freaking time.

When I got the McDonalds I was relifed that they were still selling their breakfast meals. I ordered two sets of pancakes as well as some strawberry smothies to take out. After waiting around for another ten minites they gave me my food in their brown paper bag and gave me my change. I immdently put the five pound note in my pocket before running back to the small apartment. When I reached the large block of buildings I opened up the front door using my key and stepped into the old and creeky lift. I knew that at any moment it was bound to break, yet it was much better than climbing up seventy-two flights of stairs mutiple times a day.

As I neared the top floor, the lift made a loud whipping sort of sound before it stopped moving. I stood by the doors, waiting for them to open, when they didn't. I pressed the 'open doors' button that was next to all of the numbers. Still nothing. Shaikly, I set down the paper bag and started to pull the thick, iron doors away from each other. The lift was halfway onto the top floor, yet half of it was still stuck in the concrete section of the floors. I was going to have to climb out! Before I did so I pressed the top floor number, which happened to be thirty, around a million times. Still nothing.

I took a deep breath and threw the brown bag onto the floor before standing on the handrail that went around the side of the lift and started to slowly pull myself upwards. My whole body was shaiking madly. I really wanted to scream out for Sqaishey to come and help me yet I had a feeling that she was still in the bathroom. I reached out and tried my best to grip onto the newly polished floor with my sweaty hands. At any moment I had a horrible feeling that I was going to fall back into the lift and get stuck in their forever.

By some sheer luck I somehow managed to pull myself into the hallway and get out of the lift without a scratch on me. I picked up the bag, which was still warm, and held it close to my chest. I took one, long, deep breath, stared back at the lift, and slowly walked towards my apartment door. Once I unlocked it I stumbled into the kitchen and leaned agaist the table, my heart pounding. At that moment Sqaishey walked into the kitchen wearing an oversized, dark grey sweatshirt, as well as some black jogging bottoms.

Once she saw me she pulled me into a hug which lasted around two minites. When I pulled away I sat down on one of the chairs and pulled out the two, foam, white boxes. As soon as Sqaishey saw them she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, warm side hug while nuzzeling into the small crook inbetween my shoulder and neck. Once she pulled away from me she sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. If I was going to go with my plan of asking her out on a date now would be the best time to do so. I stared down at her for a moment before opening up my foam box and tucking into the sweet tasting pancakes.

When I had finished I washed my hands before chucking all of the foam boxes, as well as the bag, into the bin and taking a sip of my strawberry milkshake. Sqaishey slipped her hand into mine and rested her head against my shoulder again. It was now time...I had to ask her now. Right now. Or else I would probably never ask her again.

"Sqaishey? So, later today...Maybe around nine. Do you want to go bowling? As a first, sort of date thing?" I asked.

"D-Date? Are-Are you sure?" She replied, turning her head up to face me.

"Well...We're dating, right?" My face went bright red.

"Okay! But...But could I go shopping later? I mean, I have money. It's just that I want to dress nice for it and stuff." Sqaishey mumbled. I ran my hand though her messy, brown hair.

"Alright. I think the best time to go is...in a few hours. When people are leaving." She nodded before pulling me into a hug. It was like a weight had been lifted off from my shoulders. I had asked Sqaishey out on a date, and she accepted it!

Sqaisheys POV

At around two, I kissed Stampy goodbye, and quickly ran into town. Even though I got lost around five times I did eventually make it. I walked into a random shop and started looking though the shirts. I wanted a shirt that looked nice, but wasn't to over the top. No sheer parts or shirts that ended halfway down your stomach. The first shop sold these types of shirts and those types of shirts only. Sighing, I walked back out into the street and started looking around in another shop.

As soon as I walked in I had a feeling that this was going to be the perfect place. They sold not only woman's clothes, but children's, as well as men's clothes as well. I wandered over to the woman's section and started looking at every shirt that was there. A few of them were sheer, or ended early, but is did find a few nice shirts that weren't to over the top, but still looked nice.

I picked out three if these types of tops and brought them into the changing room. Ugh, I always hated changing rooms in busy shops. They smelt weird, the lights around the mirror were too bright, the space you had to change in was way too small and the fact that at any moment a creepy guy could pull away the thin blue curtain scared me slightly. Luckily the shop wasn't too busy,which was down to the time I came, so that fear died down a little bit.

The first shirt I tried on was a plain white, button up with a light pink collar that was made out of lace. The shirt also had a pocket. It was too small to fit anything in it though but I still liked it because it had a die-tie rainbow sort of effect on it. Yet the reason I didn't chose it was because it was way to tight around my chest, so much so that the buttons were almost becoming undone. Even though a slightly larger size would've fixed this problem, I still hung the shirt back up on the hook that was placed on the wall and put on my next shirt.

This shirt was a loose blue top with sleeves that ended just below the elbow. It looked nice yet if was way to bog for me, and their wasn't any more sizes apart from this one left. Sighing, I pulled that shirt on and pulled the third and final one on. It wasn't really 'third time lucky' though. In fact...It was the worst. It was a pale green polo shirt with black stripes all over it. I sat down on one of the small chairs in there and stared at all of the shirts.

The best one would had to be the blue one. I stood up, pulled my original shirt on and walked out of the changing room. After I finished doing all of the paying and stuff I walked back onto the street and tried looking for anger shop in which I could get some jeans or a skirt. I knew that it would be most likely jeans, as I don't really look that good in skirts.

The jeans I ended up choosing was from a cheap shop that was hidden away in the corner of the street. They were a a white colour but the colour turned into a dark blue the lower you got to the bottom of the jeans. They were a little long, but it meant that they would fit me for a very long time. In that same shop I also chose a pair of fake Vans that were a bright red colour. You could tell they were fake as they had no Vans logo as well as the bottom being white, instead of tan. When I had finished buying them and stepped out of the shop, it had started to pour down with rain.

I quickly started to sprint home. Each single drop of rain that hit me felt like it was piercing my skin. As soon as I got back to the apartment I knew that I was going to change into something like my PJ's, as these clothes were soaking wet. As well as use the bathrooms. Drinking all of that milkshake, as well as three glasses of water, and two cups of tea without a break doesn't really turn out that well after waiting around for a few hours.

The apartment block came back into sight as I turned down a street. I broke into the fastest sprint I could, just so I could get there quicker. I pressed the button next to Stampys room sign and waited for Stampy to answer. As I was waiting I pressed myself up against the brick wall and shifted my weight from one leg to another. When was he going to let me in? I pressed the button again, for a much longer time this time.

"Hello? Sqaishey? You've been gone a long time. Anyway, how did it go?" He said, chuckling after he did so.

"Great. Good. Yes I have been gone a long time, but can you please let me in now? It's pouring with rain and..." I started to whisper, even though there was nobody in sight. "I really need the toilet." Stampy chuckled again, before a buzzing sound went off, and the door unlocked. I opened it up and started sprinting up all seventy two flights of stairs.

As soon as I got to the door outside his apartment I only had to knock once before he opened the door up and pulled me into a warm hug. Normally I would just pull away and go and use the bathroom, but I let him do so. I wanted this hug to last forever. Yet I knew that wasn't possible.

When we pulled away he rested one of his hands on my shoulder and the other one on the side of my face. Before I knew it we were kissing again. I didn't even bother with the fact that the door was wide open. If people saw us then they shouldn't say anything. We were just two people who were deeply in love, expressing it.

Stampys POV

Later that same day, around eight, I walked into my bedroom and got changed into one of my best outfits. All it happened to be was a duck egg blue, button up shirt with some plain black skinny jeans, as well as a black hoodie with some patterns in the exact same colour as my shirt. I did buy them tighter after all.

Once I got changed I stared at myself in my tall mirror and kind of assessed myself. My shirt was clean, so was my jeans, and so was my hoodie. My hair didn't look as good though. With all the thunderstorms the humidity had made it gone all frizzy and it stuck up in random places. I grabbed the only comb with I owned and tried my best to make it go normal again.

After struggling with dreadlocks and knots for around half an hour I gave up and walked into the living room and waited for Sqaishey. She was still in the bathroom, getting ready. For the first time I started to feel extremely nervous. All the 'what if' questions started to plague my mind. What if something bad happened there? What if her stitches started hurting again? What if she had a panic attack? I knew exactly what I should do if that did ever happen, yet I was still terrified.

I closed my eyes tightly and rested my head in my hands. Jeez...Was this fear all because I loved her? I loved her so much that the very thought her feeling hurt or being in pain almost reduced me to tears? At that exact moment Sqaishey walked into the living room, with a small smile on her face. To be honest she looked a little bit nervous as well. She was wearing a light blue, baggy top with sleeves that ended just below the elbow, bronze bracelets on her left wrist, white jeans that faded to dark blue near the bottom of them, and bright redd converses. She looked amazing.

I stood up and pulled her into a hug. It felt incredible. This was the girl I loved, and nothing was going to stop that. I knew her parents would go insane if they found out we dated but I wasn't going to let that get in the way. And I don't think Sqaishey was either.

........................................

Done! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 25 22
Smut Alot of it
7.5K 26 10
Smut
3.5K 158 19
33.5K 287 16
Larry smut all over the place. ;)