You're Awful, I Love You

By HarryswifeyAndrea

Lily is your average 16 year old. Good grades good parents cute boy next door. She has a great singing voice... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (End)

Chapter 7

1.1K 34 0
By HarryswifeyAndrea

ch. 7

We carefully climbed back into my room. "I'll be right back." I said running down the stairs. "What are you so yippy-skippy about?" Dad asked grinning. "Oh nothing. I just got accepted to the University of the Arts in Californina." I said.

"Well good for you hun and I'm very sorry about um last night." he said looking at the floor. I'm sure that's how I looked last night. "It's alright Dad." I said. He smiled at me. "Well, ok that's everything. I got a plane to get on. See you guys Sunday." he said hugging mom then me.

He grabbed his bag and left the house. "Mom Adam's here, upstairs." I said still looking at the door. "Well being him down." she replied. "Adam come down." I yelled at the end of the stairs.

I heard my door open and close. Adam came down the stairs very slowly. "It's alright he's not here." I said. "Hey Mrs. Montgomery." Adam said. "Hi Adam." She answered.

* * * * * * Later on my mom said, "Well I'm done for the day, guys you have to be in bed by 11:00." I laughed. "We will be." I assured her. She went upstairs and he pulledme into his lap. "So what do you want to do?" I asked.

He laughed. "If we had it my way we would be upstairs in your bed doing what we were forbidden to do." he said seriously. I laughed. "You want to do that with me?" I asked surprised, a little.

"Yes, I love you." he answered. I laughed again and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Ok time for bed." he said said a minute later. "It's not even ten thirty." I whined. "Oh, I know but we still need to take showers." Adam said with a grin on his face.

I jumped off his lap. "I get it first." I said. "Not uh whoever gets there first." he said getting up. As I ran up the stairs I managed to take off my shirt and jeans. I ran into the bathroom.

"Ha ha I win." I said taking off the rest of my clothes. I got in the shower and turned on the water. I jumped as the cold water hit me but it warmed up fast. I didn't take long but it was because of course Adam was in the other room.

I quickly put on my pajamas and walked back to my room. He smiled as he got up. "I will hurry." he said going into my bathroom. I plopped down on my bed breathing deeply. He was right he didn't take that long.

He was out after just ten or so minutes. When he walked into my room I was just like "Wow." He was wearing one of those tight muscle tee-shirts with regular boxers. "What do you not like it?" he asked.

I laughed. "No you look... sexy." I said. "Sure." he answered sarcastically. "Adam you look very sexy." I let him know. He laughed, and layed next to me. "It's cold." he whined pulling me under the covers.

"Come closer." I told him. He chuckled. "I don't think thats possible, but I'll try." he said hugging me closer. I wrapped my arms aroundhis neck and kissed him. He stuck his tounge in my mouth and hovered over me.

I knotted my fingers into his hair pulling it lightly. He moaned and pulled away. "I don't think that I can follow your mothers rules." he said kissing my neck. I laughed. "Well I guess you're gonna have to. " I let him know.

I started laughing again. He groaned and rolled over to his side. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No why would I be mad at you?" he answered with a question. "Well I just thought that if you thought that I wouldn't have sex with you, you would be mad." I admitted.

He held me tighter and said, "No I wouldn't be mad about that." I smiled. "Oh, ok." Then I placed my head on his chest as I did before and we fell alseep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.9K 34
Lily is a good girl. She gets good grades, doesn't party or drink, she always obeys the rules. Lily seems like your perfect teen right? Wrong. Her mo...
313 0 15
Based on a real life experience. Lily is a typical teenager. Goes to school, loves fashion and most importantly...boys. But, her life gets complicate...
3.9K 153 22
Lily is 23 just graduated from college, lives with her best friend Anise and currently job hunting. She is just getting over a heart break from her e...
3.1K 16 25
when 16 year old lily finds out her life would be turned upside down because he is moving across the country she has to find friends and maybe finds...