TJL#18# I Am Shadow

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is a shadow. This world made her shadow. Shadow of her sister. A sister who is her twin. She is all alone... More

Here You Go
Is This Great?!
Horrible Announcement!!!
Why Me?
My Fate
Better
Run Away Bride
In Vain
Break Down
Messed
Totally Weird
Won't Find Me Out
Brother
Weird Kid
Not A Bad Idea
Crazy
Urgent
Vocal Coach
The Campbell Kids
Twins
Untold Story
Guitar For Sell
Little Light Of Hope
Plan C
Who?!
Something Interesting
Trapped!!!
Proved
Irritating
Dyslexia
My Name
May Be
Crystal Kingsley
Who Cares!!!
Caught Up
Explanation
Sooner Rather Than Later
Late Night Stranger
Last Sleep
For Love
Birthday
Better Than You Believe
Allergic
Quite Awful
Real One
My Choice
The Test
No Words
Blue Is My Color
Happiness
Couple Goals
Changing
New Experience
Wait
Goodness!!!
Invitation
Very Worst
Illusion
Little Angels
Holy Sh*t
Feeling Relaxed
Promise
Ridiculous But Bearable
Crazy Girl
Make Sense
The Voice
Confidence
Everything
Vow
Gifted
Purple Butterfly
Out Of Track
The Clan
Viking's Valley : 24/7 Open
The Kids
Succeeded
The Blind Audition
Real Challenge
Deeper Than That
Selfish For Once
Changing Status
Irritating Changes
Thank You So Much
Battle Round
Who Is Following Me?!
Tired Of Drama
Holy Cowgirl
Believe
Totally Positive
Not Me
Twisted
Alone
Successful
Strange!!!
Humanity
Clarifying Everything
Fiancée
Eternity
Waiting For That
Mismatch
No Matter What
Only Hope
Hurt
Love Wins
Oh Boy!!!
His Love
Shadow
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Tribute To Love

Crazy Kid!!!

3K 194 54
By HiddenInTheEpic

Priscilla's POV

I walked out of my room and look around if I find out Jordan. But I couldn't find him anywhere. Where has the boy gone!!! I started to walk around in the house. I was wondering how much of it Mrs. Williams has spend to build this house?!! I swear she has spend a fortune. I don't know why people actually keeps wasting their money for no reason. If I ever get that much of money I wouldn't have waste them like this. I would try to help people. But I don't know how will I get that much of money. I let this topic go for now cause it doesn't even matter. I tried to explore the house by myself. It was a huge 3 storied house having countless surprises. I kept looking around. Suddenly I heard a voice and jumped a little. Then relaxed thinking it would be another robot of Jordan the great weird roboticist.

" Who are you and what are you doing here? Are you a thief? Who allowed you to come in?" An ocean of questions.

" I am Pristyne Prinslo. I have come to meet Mrs. Williams. And no I am not a thief. Jordan allowed me to come in." I said and sighed.

" Why are you confused? What is bothering you? Will you play chess with me?" The voice asked an ocean of questions again.

" I am confused because I still have doubt if Jordan has an Einstein's brain. It is bothering me only because I don't know how a 16 years old kid can be that smart. And I can't play chess with you because of some reasons." I said.

" Why do you have a doubt that he is extraordinary? And he is exactly 15 years 10 months 17 days 13 hours 40 minutes and 25 seconds, you didn't say the accurate information, did you?" I facepalmed myself. " And why can't you play chess with me?" It asked me.

" Because, I don't know how to play chess and the biggest problem is that I don't know. Even I can't see you." I said and I heard a sound of chuckling. It laughed!!!

" Well, then what can you do?" He asked me.

" I..." I scratched the back of my head trying to find out if I can do something remarkable to discuss about. But I find none. " I can do the all household works; cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and others." I said.

" Even I can do it, can't I? Do you know something which I don't know?" It asked me.

" I don't think so." I said.

" Sports?" It asked me.

" Nope." I shook my head.

" Nothing at all?" It asked.

" No." I said. " But I can play several musical instruments and I love to sing and dance." I said.

" That's great, isn't that? Will you sing me a song?" It asked me.

" Why not?" I asked.

" Shouldn't you?" It asked back.

" I will. No worries. But I don't have my guitar with me." I said.

" Do you want me to help you?" It asked me.

" What can you do for me?" I asked him.

" Do you want me to download the tune of the song you will sing?" It asked me.

" May be yes." I said confusedly." But why aren't you coming in front of me?" I asked it.

" Do you want to see me?" It asked.

" Yes, of course." I said.

" You won't shout your lungs out after you see me, right?" It asked me.

" I don't know. Are you scary?" I asked it.

" Do you think I am scary?" It asked from my back. I turned and screamed my lungs out clutching my heart. I found the Annabelle doll was staring at me. I took steps back.

" Annabelle, what are you doing? Don't scare him. He is my friend. Are you ok, Pristyne?" I heard Jordan.

" Aaaaahhh!!!  No." I said as I found the doll coming towards me.

" Stop." Jordan said and it stopped right there. I was shaking badly. Is this for real?!!

" Wh.. what th..the blo..bloody hel...hell it...is?" I asked Jordan.

" Don't worry. It's my artificial intelligence humanoid. It doesn't hurt anyone. I put it on deactivate mode this why it was just asking questions to you." He said patting my back. " Don't tell me you are afraid of Annabelle. It's just a cute doll." He said.

" Cute!!?" I asked him weirdly.

" Yes, cute. Come on shake hand with her." He said holding my hand. I looked at the doll which was smirking at me.

" No, no, no,no, no." I said shaking my head vigorously. I pulled out my hand and ran away hiding behind the pillar watching them what they do. I found Jordan looking at me weirdly. Then patted Annabelle's head.

" Come on, Pristyne. Don't be a kid." Jordan said.

" I am a kid. I don't like Annabelle. I mean I like this Annabelle but not her appears. It's scary." I said. He shook his head. " Who makes Annabelle as an humanoid? Do you want to give people heart attack?!! I swear it's not Halloween." I said.

" I don't see how she is scary!!  Just look at her." He said and I was sure that Jordan was not normal kid. He definitely had some problems. But he was a talented kid.

" Yeah, I looked at her and it scared me out of my life." I said.

" Come on. It won't eat you up. It's just a robot. Robot can't harm people until it's programmed to do so." He said and walked towards me. " Come." He pulled me towards the doll but I stubbornly kept clutching the wall.

" No, no, no,no,no." I said trying to get rid of him.

" It's just a doll. Not harming you anyway." He said but I shook my head vigorously. He sighed and then pulled me with him. Of course he could do that without any hard effort. Because I was a skinny girl. Jordan was obviously stronger than me with his 6 feet tall figure and that build up body. No use to fight with him.

" Come on. You are a whiny kid." He said and we both sat in front of the doll. " Shake hand." He said and I shook my hand in front of the doll. He chuckled. " Shake hand with Annabelle." He said and made us hold our hand. I shake it's hand and suddenly it screamed which made me scream as well. I screamed my lungs out. Then heard the doll chuckling along with Jordan.

" You stupid!!" I punched Jordan on his shoulder. He laughed.

" Dany!!" We heard a lady voice from downstairs.

" Aunt Edna!!" Jordan said. Oh, Mrs. Williams!!!

" Come. Let's meet aunty." He said pulling me with him. Crazy kid!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 41 62
24 Year old Alina Maddox, a simple bright girl who lost her father at age 19 to a ruthless Ceo billionaire, Tristan Turner and his father. While plan...
724 10 44
You can't love someone back to life. ___ You don't get to die and be reborn the same. You come back, but you come back wrong. This is the price you p...
626K 30.2K 59
Damien Anastasi and Hallie Scott Damien Anastasi is preparing to take over his family's company in just over a month and he just doesn't have any tim...
945 83 18
*this is book 2 of Everyone Wants The Nerd* *and another thing,this story takes place 7 years later for the Next Generation known as Hybrids who are...