May Be

Priscilla's POV

" What did you say?" He asked me confusedly. I looked at him in horror. Did he hear me?!! I hope no. I don't want him to find me out.

" What did I say?" I asked him.

" Why did I hear you say Priscilla?" He asked me and I looked at him in a shocked and horrific expression. Am I trapped here?!! No. I can't.

" Ahh... hahaha... what's wrong with Priscilla?! Is she your Princess?" I joked.

" Exactly yes. She is. Why did you take her name?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly. Do every Priscilla runs away from their wedding?! What's wrong with this name?!

" Oh, that's it?!" I chuckled nervously. He looked at me sharply. " I was just saying  Pristyne. You heard Priscilla because she is in your heart." I said to him to try to convince him.

" Is that so?" he asked me.

" Yes, I don't even know someone named Priscilla." I said to him.

" Hmm.. but I know and she got me good. She is extremely beautiful. You can't even imagine how much." He said and I nodded. That's not me. I am out of these agenda. I am all ok with it.

" She must be." I said.

" You will see once I get home back." He said.

" I will be waiting to meet that Princess." I said.

" No hitting on my girl." He said.

" Promise." I said. Geezzz this guy!!! He narrowed his eyes at me.

" Alright. No one is snatching your girl. She is yours." I said.

" Good." He said and the door opened we found Jordan coming inside with a guy I don't know cause I have never seen him before.

" Need a coffee?" I asked Jordan.

" Much needed." He said throwing himself on the couch.

" On the way." I said and made coffee for both of them.

" Thanks." Jordan said.

" You're welcome." I said. " Coffee?" I asked the new guy and he nodded. I found him looking at me sharply like he really trying to pull my soul out.

" Thank you." He said looking away.

" This is Eugene. My best friend." Tristan said.

" Oh, I am Prystine Prinslo. Nice to meet you." I said smilingly extending my hand to shake with him.

" Eugene Roberts. Same here." He said politely shaking my hand. I smiled and sat across him. He time to time kept giving me a weird look that really made me feel very uncomfortable. But I let it go. He is our guest.

" We should leave now, Tris. We have something very important to do." Eugene said and Tristan nodded. They stood up.

" Thanks for the coffee, Pristyne, right?" Eugene asked.

" Exactly." I said.

" Thanks. It was excellent." He said.

" We will go now. Hope that we meet soon." Eugene said.

" Sure." I said and they left.

" How was school?" I asked Jordan who was now leaning his had on my arm.

" Hectic. I hate school." He said and I chuckled.

" No one loves school." I said.

" Yes, not even Scarlett was able take the boring history lecture. How can I endure then?" He asked me. I sighed. His world is Scarlett.

" I can understand." I said.

" Have you already started to prepare the dinner?" He asked me.

" Yes, I have already started to prepare the dinner dishes." I said.

" Alright, I will go and get freshen up then will help you." He said.

" I can manage. You go get freshen up then have some lunch and then go sleep for awhile. You need rest." I said to him.

" I am fine. I can manage." He said.

" Just listen to me, boy. Go have rest." I said to him. He nodded weakly. As he walked upstairs I went to the kitchen back. I heard someone knocking on the door and I went to open the door as I thought it's aunt Edna. As soon as I opened the door I bumped into Tristan. He hold my arm to save me from fall on my back.

" Geezzz!!! Who was dying?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" No one is dying. I just wanted to talk to Jordan." He said.

" He has gone to take a shower." I said.

" It was urgent." He said.

" You can tell me." I said.

" I have to say that to Jordan Because you don't know about her." He said.

" Where is Eugene?" I asked him.

" He went to Campbell's house to get some stuffs. Leave it. Call Jordan it's important." He said and I sighed.

" Dany?!" I called raising my voice.

" What happened?" I saw Jordan coming downstairs.

" Jordan, come here. I don't have enough time to explain it." He said.

" What's wrong, Tris?" Jordan asked.

" Crystal is coming." Tristan said. Jordan squealed like a kid.

" Really?" He asked.

" Yes. It's their first anniversary so she wants to surprise Eugene to do something great. She will reach this evening. Just careful that he doesn't come to know that she is here." Tristan said.

" Ok, Cap." Jordan said doing a salute. I chuckled seeing his antics.

" Ok, I gotta go. Eugene must be waiting for me." He said and ran out of there.

" Who is Crystal?" I asked Jordan. He smiled widely.

" Crystal. Crystal Kingsley. She is my cousin. You can say she is my sister from another mother. She is an amazing girl. You will know once you meet her " Jordan said.

" She is Eugene's fiancée." He said .

" Oh. I am really excited to meet her then." I said to him.

" Let's go. Let's prepare the dinner." He said.

" I think I told you to go and take rest." I said.

" I am fit and fine." He whined. I shook my head. This kid is just Unbelievable.

" Go, take rest." I said to him.

" Why are you so stubborn?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him.

" I will help you. It's my dinner party." He said.

" Now who's being a stubborn?" I asked him.

" Both of us." He answered.

" And why?" I asked him.

" Cause we are brothers." He said and I chuckled.

" Hmm... Come on then. Let's go and start working." I said.

I wanted to talk to Jordan about what Tristan said to me. But I think I shouldn't ask him tonight. May be tomorrow or the next day. It's better to leave this topic until Crystal is here.