Selfish For Once

Priscilla's POV

" Wow!!! These flowers are beautiful. Tris bought you?" Ariana asked me. I kept looking at her for a few moment. She took after her mom. All the features are the same. You can see the little Eleanore.

" No, my students gave me those." I said. " You can take some if you want." I offered her as her eyes twinkled seeing them.

" No, no. They are yours. I just love red rose this is why. But you are a lucky teacher than. Your students loves you a lot. I don't like any of my teachers. They are pain in ass." She said and I chuckled. " By the way what do you teach them?! Math? Biology? Physics? History?Chemistry? Geography?" She asked.

" Yeah, add some more. Accounting, Management, Economics, Philosophy, sociology, political science, Marketing. Add them too." Tristan said and Ariana rolled her eyes.

" Shut up, Tris. You are annoying." She said. " Go do your works. Let us talk. And you can relax. Your secret is safe with me." She said winking at him and he just rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes. They might.....you know... Stuck at an awkward position." She said and I chuckled. I think this is their trademark. They are just saying this all the time someone else is rolling their eyes.

" You are not Ellie's daughter. You are evil." Tristan said.

" Awww, you are so cute, Tris." She said pulling his cheek. Totally teasing him.

" You little girl!!" Tris removed her hand away from his cheek.

" Little!!! I am 17 and soon to be 18 if you are forgetting that, Tris." She said and he rolled his eyes.

" You are forgetting that I am still 7 years older than you." Tristan said. Why are they fighting like kids!!?  Hahaha!!! I was enjoying their childishness. Tristan is a kid now fighting with another kid.

" You where only a 7 years baby when I was born. You used to think then there is no world without Stella." Ariana said.

" I don't think a new born baby can remember that." He said.

" Mom told me. Mom never lies." She said twisting her lips.

" You both are acting like you guys are really kids." I said and they both turned to me. I just couldn't control over my laughter. I started to laugh at once. They kept looking at me for a moment then started to laugh with me. " What's with you two?" I asked.

" Nothing. We just were fighting like that." Ariana said.

" I will go and see where Stella is. You guys can talk until then." Tris said and walked inside.

" Come here, man." She said and pulled me on the couch. " Can you help me?" She asked me.

" In what?!" I asked her.

" In writing my new songs. You can get new experiences as well." She said.

" But...umm.." how can I tell her that I am dyslexic and I have just started to learn how to read and write!!!

" You will write?" She asked me.

" I would but I umm .. I actually am not able to read or write. I dropped out from school." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" What!?! Why?!" She asked me.

" I have dyslexia. So things didn't turn out good for me. This how I couldn't study and dropped out." I said.

" What have your parents and teachers been doing all the time?!! Sit back doing nothing for you?!" She asked me.

" I got to know that I have dyslexia a few days back. Before that no one knew that I am dyslexic. So now I have started to read and write. I will learn the basics soon. Jordan is homeschooling me. He is very creative and talented tutor for me. I have to say." I said.

" Don't you think he should open his eyes and look around as well?! He is too blind and dumb sometimes." She said and I chuckled.

" He is just a kid. He will grow up in a few years. Don't worry." I said.

" I hope so. The sooner the better." she said and I nodded. "But tell me one thing." She said.

" Yes?" I asked.

" How do you teach in school if you are not aware of the alphabets?!" She asked me.

" Oh, that!!!" I chuckled. " I teach them music. There is not much to do with books. I teach in my own way. I ask about the topic to my colleague Ms. Brown and discuss it with Jordan at home. He and Reben helps me a lot. This how I can take my classes." I said.

" Wow. You are such an inspiration. You didn't let dyslexia stop you. Your parents must be very proud of you, right?" She asked me.

" I don't have any parents, Ariana." I said and she looked at me with widen eyes.

" I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said.

" It's ok. You don't have to say sorry. I will help you once I complete my fundamental study course with a yes card from sir Dany." I said and she laughed.

" You are Pristyne an unique personality. I kinda like you. We can be good friends." She said. I chuckled.

" May be we can." I said.

" Leave it. I don't want you to think anything but your battle round right now. Do you have any idea with whom you can be paired up with for the battle?" She asked.

" No idea but I don't have any problems anyways. I am ok with anyone with any song." I said.

" This is called spirit." She said.

" Listen I will give you a tip. When battle round starts don't try to match the song with your partner. Don't think she or he is doing this so I should follow his pace too." She said. " No. Don't. Just cross. Don't do this. This will drown you. You keep on your own pace. Don't follow him or her. This is not a duet concert. This is a battle which you have to win if you want to go to the live show." She said.

" Oh, thanks for that advice. I will remember it." I said.

" And one more thing I have to tell you. Don't trust everyone around there. Just think about yourself and your dream. Being selfish for once won't harm anyone." She said. Really?! I don't know if I can be selfish for once.