Vocal Coach

Tristan's POV

" No, not this way, Doll. It's looking like an elephant not a cat." I heard Harry saying to Kyra as soon as I entered the living room with Eugene. Harry was helping her to sketch something I think.

" It's not looking like an elephant, Bro." Kyra said pouting hard.

" But cat is not this big. See you have drawn a dog on the same page and it's smaller than the cat. It's like not a cat but an elephant." Harry explained and I sighed.

" That's because it's Hulk's cat. This why it's big." Kyra said and I chuckled.

" I swear when Lyssa was a kid of Kyra's age then she used to do the same thing. And she used to have weird kind of explanation for her every action all the time." Eugene said and I shook my head helplessly. Kids!!!

" Hulk doesn't have a cat." Harry said patting her head.

" It's imagination, Bro." She said and Harry shook his head.

" Grown up, little Doll, grown up." He said to her and she stood up on the couch.

" Look, now I am taller than you." She said and Harry stood up.

" Now Doll?" He said and she twisted her lips.

" No, you can't be taller than me, Bro. I am the Princess here. You have to obey me." She said crossing arms over her chest looking away from Harry and He chuckled.

" What does Princess wants as peace offering?" Harry asked making her turn to him and her eyes lit up.

" Chocolate." She squealed. Kids!!!

" No one is getting you chocolate." I heard Meryl's stern voice before she appears in the living room. Kyra just pouted and twinkled her eyes trying to melt her Mom.

" Why not, Aunt Cheryl?" Harry asked her.

" Because, boy this little doll of yours is living on chocolate. She doesn't have anything but chocolate. So, I am banning her chocolate from today until she have meals properly on time. If any of you get her chocolate then you guys are gone. Mark my words no kidding." She said sternly. Kyra looked at Harry pouting hard and twinkling her eyes.

" A single chocolate won't harm." Harry said.

" Not even a bite. Am I clear?" Meryl said and he sighed.

" You have to eat, Doll. Otherwise you will be sick and no one wants to see you sick." Harry said. Kyra nodded cutely.

" Let's go then. Let's get you something to eat." He said.

" Give me a ride, give me a ride." Kyra whined and Harry chuckled.

" Come." He said and gave her a piggy back ride. I chuckled.

" I am going to change." Eugene said and walked upstairs.

" Cheryl!!" I called Meryl. She turned to me and sighed.

" Where have you been?" She asked me.

" I went to Edna's house. I wanted to talk to her about our kids." I said.

" Yes, what did she say?" She asked me.

" Where is Stella? Let's discuss it with her." I said and she nodded.

" She is in the kitchen. Let's go." She said and I followed her. I found the kids sitting their and Scarlett was feeding all of them. Only she can handle the kids. After all the eldest sister.

" Tell me a story, tell me a story." Kyra whined and Scarlett chuckled.

" Which story does my little Princess wants to hear?" Scarlett asked her kissing on her cheeks and she giggled.

" Beauty and the Beast, Beauty and the Beast." Hazel said.

" What are you, Zelly?! A kid?!" Harry mocked his twin.

" Hell with you, Harry Barry." She said twisting her lips. Here you go. This two started.

" You are Jellybean." Harry said.

" You are a potato." Hazel said.

" I am not a potato but you are a pumpkin." He replied.

" Oh, yes. How can I forget that you are a puppy penguin?" Hazel said.

" That's cute. But you are sea lion." Harry said.

" You are anaconda." Hazel said.

" Stop you both. Let Princess think what does she want." Scarlett said and both of the twins stopped at once but still was glaring at each other. I sighed. When will they grown up!?? " What do you want, Princess?" Scarlett asked.

" Chocolate." She replied.

" From the fairy tales. Which one do you want?" Scarlett asked shaking her head as Kyra pouted.

" Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty." She squealed.

" I don't know how my daughter became a big drama queen like this." Meryl shook her head. I chuckled.

" Come on, she is just a kid." I said.

" Why are you two standing there like that? Don't you want to have lunch? And where is Eugene?" Stella asked.

" He has gone to change." I said.

" Alright, you guys come have lunch." Stella said and I nodded.

" Why didn't you go to office yesterday, Baby?" Stella asked me as I sat next to her. I sighed.

" I wasn't feeling good." I said to her.

" What happened?! Are you sick?" She asked checking my temperature with her palm.

" I am fine, mommy." I said and she chuckled.

" Where were you since morning?" She asked me.

" I went to countryside with Eugene in the morning. Eugene wants to buy a land there." I said.

" Why does he want to buy a land there?" Meryl asked me.

" I don't know myself. Dad told me to buy it. That's all. He said he will tell me once we get the paper in our hands." Eugene said.

" Theo needs to buy that land on countryside? I really don't understand why there? Are you guys planning to open a new hotel there?" Stella asked.

" I don't know anything about it." He said to her

" Alright. I will ask Nemo later. She must know this." Meryl said.

" It's not that urgent. Theo will reveal it once he is done with this land." Stella said.

" I went to Mrs. Williams to ask about our kids progress in the school." I said to them.

" Oh, what did she say?" Stella asked.

" She said they are good but the twins are a bit pranky. She praised Scarlett and Kyra a lot. And told that Kyra has a sweet voice. We should take care of it." I said.

" I know she got genes from her dad. If she got it from me then it would be hell. Cause you all know about my singing skills." Meryl said and I chuckled.

" Many people can get heart attack as well." Eugene said and Meryl rolled her eyes. We laughed at this.

" I was thinking that we should hire a vocal coach for Kyra so that she can have a proper direction if she wants to take music as her profession in future." I said.

" Hmm...not a bad idea. I agree with you." Stella said.

" We should search for one then." Meryl said and I nodded.