Better Than You Believe

Priscilla's POV

" Lina!!!" I threw my arms around her and let my tears flow down. I miss my sister so much.

" Are you crying, Princess?" She asked me hugging me back. I shook my head on her chest. She chuckled. " Then let me see your face?" She said but I shook my head again." I brought you something." She said and I looked at her. She smiled patting my head.

" What did you bring for me?" I asked her curiously.

" I brought you..." She smirked at me.

" You brought me?!" I asked her excitedly.

" I didn't bring anything. I was just trying to calm you calm." She said to me and I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

" Alright. How do you reach here?" I asked her.

" It wasn't easy. You know!!! I needed to search the pipeline and climb it up." She said.

" You could have just told me to open the door." I said rolling my eyes. She chuckled.

" I am freezing. Let's go inside." She said and I nodded. I gave her a place to enter.

" Thanks, Sis." She said and rubbed her hands together then pressed them on her cheeks. I chuckled seeing her to do the same thing I do. Well, we are twins. So, we have some similarities.

" What's wrong?" She asked me.

" Nothing wrong." I said.

" Oh, I wanted to give you this." She opened her backpack and picked out something. I saw a box.

" What is in it?" I asked her.

" Find out yourself." She said sitting on the couch. I opened the box and found something made me smile widely.

" You baked them?" I asked her.

" Yes, but it's your recipe." She said and I picked up one of the cupcakes looking so delicious.

" Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me." I sang and took a bite. She chuckled.

" You are such a kid, Princess." She said to me.

" And you are an old grandma." I said and she chuckled.

" But I think you said I am going to be a Queen soon." She said.

" Yes, you are. You will be someone's Queen." I said and she laughed.

" Who had given you this idea!!! I mean how will I find out a king?" She asked me.

" You no need to find him out. He himself will find you out. You don't have to do anything." I said.

" You are really a kid. You still live in your Dreamland." She said.

" It's not dream. You will see when it comes true." I said.

I knew Lina was already a Queen. She was born to be a Queen. She is a strong woman and she is fearless. May be not a she is not a real Queen but she deserves to be one.

" It won't. You are still a kid. This why you think like that. A fairytale thing which never exists in real life." She said.

" Kings and Queens still exist." I said to her. She chuckled.

" But I don't know any of them. I will randomly marry someone from our business associates so that things become easier." She said.

" There is a thing with is called love. Don't you believe in love?!" I asked her.

" You really think that there is someone who is going to love me willingly?" She asked me.

" Why not, Lina?" I asked.

" Why do you think they will?" She asked me.

" Because, you are beautiful, strong, sophisticated, intelligent and list goes on." I said and she chuckled mockingly.

" Do you believe in this?" She asked me.

" Of course, I do, Lina. You don't?" I asked her.

" Nope. There is nothing called true love. If there is still not everyone are lucky to find them out. These all are show off. I don't trust boys. They only want your body. Nothing else. They want you on his bed when he his satisfied he will throw you away. There is no word called love for real. It's all about the attraction and physical need. Nothing else. I won't let myself be an object to anyone. I will stay alone my whole life but I won't accept to be the slave of someone's need." She said and I sighed.

" This is not true. There still true love does exist. You need to wait for them to come along." I said.

" I hope you find out someone who loves you truly, madly, deeply, crazily and completely for the person you are." She said.

" I wish the same for you." I said to her. She chuckled. Suddenly I remembered something. " You know awhile back Crystal find out that I am Priscilla." I said.

" What?!" She looked at me totally shocked.

" Relax. She won't tell this to anyone. She promised." I said. She nodded mindlessly.

" I think you should tell this to Mrs. Williams and Jordan." She said and I sighed.

" I was going to say the same thing." I said.

" But wait until I tell you to do so." She said.

" Ok. I will be waiting for you signal." I said. She chuckled. "You know I wanted to discuss something else with you." I said.

" Yes, what is it?" She asked me.

" I was talking to Tristan this  afternoon." I said.

" Who is Tristan?" She asked.

" Jordan's best friend is Scarlett and he is her uncle." I said.

" Best friend or girlfriend?" Lina asked smirkingly. I chuckled.

" Soon to be girlfriend." I said and she chuckled.

" I told you not to talk with unknown person. They can be spy." She said.

" But I don't think that he is. Besides they live in the house across the road." I said and she nodded.

" Alright, what were you talking with him?" She asked me.

" He wanted to help me to get a job. But you know I am not educated. I told him that and he said there is a probability for me to be a dyslexic person. What do you think about it?" I asked her. She kept looking at me for awhile and then looked away. 

" You know it doesn't matter if you have dyslexia. It doesn't matter if you have that. You are still my sister. You still will remain my sister. And this world is way better than you think and you deserve better than you believe." She said. I nodded.