Make Sense

Tristan's POV

" What's wrong with your sister?" I asked Adeline. " Is she crazy?!" I asked her.

" Hey!!! My sister is not crazy. She is Princess. Don't dare to call her crazy." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" I told her that I love her from where she got that thought you are the one?" I asked her.

" You told her that you love her?!!" She asked me weirdly. " When?" She Asked me.

" A few days back." I said.

" Oh, so you know?" She asked me.

" Yes, I came to know last night." I said.

" You saw her?" She asked.

" Yes." I said and remembered the scars on her back. " Who did this to her?" I asked her.

" Did what?" She asked.

" Those scars on her back?" I asked.

" How did you see her back?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" That doesn't matter." I said.

" It does." She said.

" It doesn't. She is my girl. It doesn't matter if I see her back." I said.

" You are not her husband." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" If only she hadn't run away that day then we would be married by now." I said.

" I am glad then that I made her run away. I don't like people force something on others." She said.

" And you were ok if that Busta*rd would be successful to get his hands on your sister, right?" I asked her and her eyes blazed with fury.

" Who told you that?! I made her run away. If I wanted to do that then I wouldn't have helped her." She said. " I never wanted her to get married with Enzo." She said.

" Don't take that bust*rd's name." I gritted.

" Don't accuse me of something without knowing anything." She said. I sighed.

" Just tell me who did this to her? Who beat her this brutally?!!" I asked her.

" Mrs. Bronwyn and her sister." She said. I gritted my teeth. I swear if I don't make this lady taste her own medicine. I freaking hate her.

" And your dad was ok with that?" I asked her. She sighed.

" No one likes Priscilla at home except Louis and me." She said.

" And you both are also not protesting against it?" I asked.

" You think we didn't tried?!" She asked. " Well, when I was a kid I used to think to bully my sister is a fun. Mom used to ignore her and I started to do that. But that didn't stop Priscilla showering her love on me. She always took care of me and Louis as much as she could. Soon I realized I was doing wrong. Both me and Louis tried to stop them but as a result they send us away. So that no one can support her. I didn't want to go away from her. I knew Mrs. Bronwyn could kill her any time. If I am there I can at least save her life from her. This why I kept ignoring her and acting rude to her. I was just searching for a chance to make her go far far away from there. Even I got a perfect chance. A few days back I saw an advertisement for a scholarship program from a reputed music school in USA. I wanted Priscilla get it. So I applied on the behalf of her. She didn't even know that. I was about to tell her about this. But I knew she won't trust me as I am always rude to her. So, I tried to behave good to her but everything got messed because that evening they announced that she was going to get married with that stupid. But I had my own plan. I knew they are trying to sell her. They are almost bankrupt. But who cares!!!" She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" And you don't care about it?" I asked her.

" Why woukd I? I have already took away Louis and my shares from the business. If they goes bankrupt then they will be on street. Why will I be tensed?!" She shrugged. I looked at her weirdly. I don't know whether I should praise her brilliant brain or should I cry at her cunningness.

" How did you do that?" I asked her.

" Simple. I betrayed them. They trusted me and I betrayed. You can say I am a bi*ch for betraying my parents. But my point is if they were my parents then they wouldn't make my sister's life this hell. They wouldn't sent my little brother in a boarding school out of the country. They wouldn't separate my siblings from me. They are not parents. They are just money loving greedy persons who can do anything for money. I took my revenge from them. Now I can provide my siblings. No one can stop me. If someone calls me bi*ch for that, then I will just suggest them to go and f*ck theirselves. I don't care." She said and I was shocked at her sudden rage.

" Ok, sit down." I said and handed her a glass of water. " Here." I said and she took it silently. " Calm down." I said. She sighed deeply. " I thought your brother Louis lives with your grandparents."

" They are not my grandparents. They are Mrs. Bronwyn's parents. They are Louis' grandparents. But still they are not kind to him. So, I told Dad to send him to a boarding school. Now he is in college." She said.

" Oh." I said.

" Yes." She replied.

" I actually don't know what to say. But your parents has serious problem." I said. She sighed.

" Just don't hurt my sister. Take care of her. Otherwise..." She glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

" I thought to take a revenge from your parents but they are already ruined. They have dug their own grave. Now they will get buried." I said.

" You don't have to think about them. They will suffer their own." She said.

" I know." I said.

" The only thing you need to worry is make Priscilla trust that you love her not me." She said.

" Does it make any sense when I confessed already?!" I said to her. She sighed deeply.

How can she think something like this!!! Does it really make any sense!!!?