Believe

Priscilla's POV

" Holy cowgirl!!!" I said. He laughed at my situation. I glared at him. " Why are you laughing?" I asked him. He shook his head. "How did you know?" I asked him.

" You might have forgotten that our rooms are exactly opposite side of the road." He said.

" So?" I asked him and he sighed.

" You should close the door before removing this ugly with from your head." He said.

" Hey!! Don't call it ugly. It's the cutest one I found out." I said. He face palmed at once.

" We were not talking about this wig." He said to me.

" Then what were we talking about?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Don't act like Crystal. One is enough to make thing more messed.

" Hey!!! She is nice. Don't talk like this about her" I said.

" You told her about yourself didn't you?" He asked me.

" I didn't want to. It was her who went to my room to get my phone's charger and saw me without my wig. You know how hard was that to control her?!! She was like where is my brother?!  Where is Pristyne? Did you kill him?! Wait I will call police. And even she was asking my phone from me to call the police." I said.

" I know Crystal. She is just like that. If she isn't talking without sense then you have to understand that she is sick. Because a completely fine Crystal will never talk sense." He said.

" I don't know how a guy like Eugene handles a girl like Crystal." I said.

" You don't have to think about them. She is clumsy this why got Eugene. If not then this would be disaster." He said. I nodded.

" Yes, but she is nice anyways." I said smilingly thinking about her clumsiness. " Lina still thinks that Crystal has some mental issues." I said.

" Not so surprising. She might have some." He said and I glared at him.

" Don't talk like that about her. She is my sister as well." I protested.

" Alright, I am saying nothing." He said.

" Good." I said. " But urrrghh... Why do you know this!!! You shouldn't know that I am Priscilla. Urrrghh....This is feeling so stupid now." I said.

" Well, I thank God that I already knew that it's you. Otherwise I would have to visit psychiatrist because I would get mental issues thinking about you all the time. You know how my works were affecting by this sick feeling inside me that you might not be in a good situation, something might have happened to you." He said and hold my arms pulling me towards him. " Do you have any idea how crazy I was after knowing that you ran away from your wedding?" He asked me. I kept looking at him without blinking. I couldn't form a single word. I was shocked at his reaction. He never ever loses his temper. But now he was glaring at me dangerously. I gulped hard looking at him.

" I...umm ... I.. did.. the...day...  Nothing. " I was shuttering. No one ever got this worried for me. I don't know how to react.

" What I.. I.. answer me." He said.

" I didn't know..th..that you were there to help me, to rescue me. And I was hurt when you shout at me at our first meeting. This why I didn't want to see you again." I said and he sighed deeply. Then looked at me with a regretting expression on his face.

" I just wanted you to shout at me back. But you did nothing at all. It was frustrating." He said. I was not this strong person back then.

" Because I didn't want to get late that day. My mother was going to kill me." I said remembering that incident. I still have those scars. None of them were still healed properly. He pulled me into a hug. I sighed deeply.

" I am sorry." He said after a long pause.

" Why are you saying sorry?! You haven't done anything." I said.

" But I have shouted at you that day without knowing what going on with you." He said.

" Alright it's ok. Don't worry about that. I forgave you long back. But since that day I have been bumping into you time to time. This is ridiculous." I said.

" It's ok until you only bump into me." He said. I rolled my eyes. Then sighed. He knows everything. Can't do anything about it now.

" When did you come to know that it was me?" I asked him.

" The day you guys came for a dinner with us when Kingston settled down here. When I saw you in Pristyne's clothes I thought he is keeping you. I almost killed him you know!! Then I called Eugene and he cleared out the confusion." He said.

" How did he know?!" I asked him.

" You don't know him. He has an evil brain." He said.

" I know he might have a doubt on me from day one. Because he was giving me a sharp look." I said.

" Yes, he had a doubt but he never told me. Because he wanted to make it sure." He said.

" Oh." I replied.

" You know Bro knew it from the start that it's you. But he didn't tell me." He said.

" What?! Why?! I thought he loves you." I said confusedly.

" Not only me but also you. He loves both of us this why he didn't tell me." He said.

" I didn't get you." I said.

" He didn't tell me that time because I wasn't mentally stable that time. If he would tell me that time I would have do something wrong." He said.

" Something wrong?" I said.

I doubt he can do something wrong. He is way too good person as far as I have seen him except for the time when he irritates me. I hate him when he irritates me. Otherwise he is a good person. Good from heart. I can feel that.

" Like dragging you to the altar and marry you forcefully. That would definitely happened if he said that it's you. I would've done this. I was way too messed that time." He said.

" Thanks God that he didn't tell you. I would be hating you all my life if you would've done that." I said. " I don't want to hate you anyways." I said mindlessly.

" You can love me then. That's all I need in my life." He said and I looked at him shocked. " All you have to do is believe in yourself and in my love." He said.