Crazy

Priscilla's POV

" Come on, Annabelle won't eat you alive. She just want to sing a duet with you." Jordan said to me but I was hugging the pillar tightly so that he can't pull me there.

" But I don't want to sing any song with her." I said shaking my head.

" You are stubborn. You know that?" He asked me.

" Yes, I do. But still I won't go to that doll." I said.

" She is a humanoid. Not a doll." He argued.

" Same thing. I don't want to be near her." I said.

" Well, she will sit away from you." He said but I shook my head.

" Come on." He said.

" Nope." I said.

" Oh, come on." He said to me.

" Hey, boys!! What happened? Why are you guys fighting?" I heard aunt Edna.

" We are not fighting, aunty. I am trying to convince Pristyne to do a duet with Annabelle." Jordan said and I glared at him.

" If you force me then I won't help you with Scarlett again. Mark my words, Dany. Brother or not brother." I said and he left me at once.

" Ok, ok. Anabelle can sing alone. She doesn't have to sing with you." He said and I chuckled. 

" That's better." I said and walked towards the couch. I sat on it and everyone sat there.

" What kind of music do you like?" I asked them.

" Country song." Aunt Edna said.

" Disco." Reben said doing a move. I have never seen a robot dancing like this before.

" Rock music." Athena said.

" Anything would do." Jordan shrugged.

" I love One Direction." Annabelle squealed.

" Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" I squealed as well clutching my heart as it was reaching me.

" No, girl. Go back." Jordan said and it walked back where it was sitting before. " Good." He turned to me. " You can start now, Pristyne. Annabelle is good with it." I nodded.

" Which song are you going to sing now?" Aunt Edna asked me.

" I was thinking about something." I said and started to play the guitar. I wanted to sing one of my favorite song.

" But... I mean...you can sing in a female voice?" Jordan asked me as soon as I finished the song.

" Yes, I can. I giggled." I can sing with both male and female voice." I said honestly.

" You sing so beautiful." Aunt Edna said.

" Thank you, aunty." I said.

" You are going to USA to getting admission in a music school, right?" Aunt Edna asked.

" Yes, it's my dream." I said nodding my head.

" Why don't you get admitted in a music school here in Melbourne? It's not that bad as well." Aunt Edna said. I sighed inwardly. It's not bad. I am running away from here. If I stay here my life will be a disaster. And by any chance if they find me out then I am so dead. So, USA is the perfect choice. No one can find me out there. If it necessary then I will dye my hair into blonde and do everything to change my appearance so that they can't find me out. I don't want to go back. Cause once I re-enter Bronwyn house that will be the last time I will be going there.

" Actually, I...ahemm...I have some friends there and opportunity is better than living here. I will be with them then I can adjust there easily. Besides Melbourne keeps reminding me of my parents which hurts me a lot. I just don't want to keep remembering them all the time which makes me so upset and I lose my inspiration of working." I said to her.

" But now that you are here with us, you can stay here as long as you want. If you want you can finish your music school from here. What do you say?" Jordan asked me. Oh, Jordan, I wish people of this world would be like you then I wouldn't need to run away from my own house.

" I wish I could do so, Dany. But I have to go." I said to him and he sighed.

" But I will come and visit you guys on every vacations. No worries." I said to them smilingly. Jordan sighed again. " Hey, we still have 6 months or so." I said to him.

" Only?" Jordan said.

" I will fix a permanent solution about you and Scarlett before I go." I said. " Now smile, boy." I said and he chuckled sadly.

" I just wanted you to stay with us. You know I don't have any cousin or siblings." He said.

" I am your brother, I am your sister, I am your cousin. You can count me as all. Now you have both siblings and cousin, right?" I asked him. He laughed.

" You are so funny. Alright now no one say that I am all alone." He said.

" You are not alone. Just tell me who says that I will break their face." I said to him and he laughed. Then rolled his eyes.

" You leave it. I don't want someone beat you up." He said and I glared at him.

" I am not that weak like you think." I said.

" You are skinny and you act like girls." He said. I looked at him shocked.

" Which thing made you think that I act like a girl?" I asked him. I will try to change it soon.

" You are afraid of Annabelle." He said. I rolled my eyes. Trying to change it won't be a wise decision.

" Who won't?" I asked him.

" I don't." He said. Cause you are weird. " Reben, Athena, Matteo even aunty don't. Why do you?" He asked me.

" I just don't like her. She loves to scare me. See, how she is smirking at me? Look, look." I said and he shook his head.

" Her expression is fixed she can't change it." Jordan said.

" I still hate it." I said to him.

" I just can't understand why?!" He whined.

" You are still a kid if you think that it's not scary." I sighed.

" It's not. And I am not a kid." He said.

" But she loves to scare me. Ask her." I told him.

" No she doesn't. She only scared them who are already scared." He said.

" That's what I have said. I am already scared of it. So, it doesn't need to scare me more." I said to him.

" It's programmed like that." He said.

" You wrote the program." I said.

" Yes, I did. So?!!" He asked.

" You are crazy." I said.