My Choice

Priscilla's POV

" No, there is no other problem. You can relax. We will take care of it." I said to the cops.

" How has that happened?! Did you forget to turn off the stove?" He asked me.

" No, actually my brother was in the kitchen and he doesn't have enough knowledge about this." I said.

" Oh, it's ok then. Just take care of him and if there is any problem again then inform us immediately." He said.

" Sure, officer. I will let you know." I said.

" We will leave now." He said and left.

" What happened here?" I saw Tristan. I don't know why I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. But I was sure that he likes Lina. And his choice is perfect.

" Ahem.." I cleared my throat. "Dany caught the kitchen into fire." I said

" Oh, Is he ok?" He asked with concern.

" Yes, he is fine." I said. He sighed.

" Why did he went to the kitchen when he has an amazing chef like Athena?" He asked. I chuckled.

" He went to make a birthday cake." I said.

" Why?! Whose birthday is it?" He asked me coming inside.

" Mine." I said.

" Really?!" He asked me.

" Yes, this why my si- I mean cousin is here to celebrate my birthday." I said.

" Oh. Is that so?" He asked and smiled at me. That smile was really something caught my heart good.

No!!! Don't make yourself stuck with him, Priscilla. Stay away, stay away. I ordered myself.

" Let's go inside." He said holding my hand and I got shocked at once. But I didn't react. I silently walked inside with him and I found Lina smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked towards her.

Jordan was sitting on the couch with a boring face listening to Scarlett who was shouting at him whatever she thinks is right. I chuckled.

" I am not a kid." Jordan said.

" Who gave you this wrong idea?" She shouted at him.

" You can slow down and lower your volume. I can hear you anyways." Jordan said.

" You can't. You are a foolish." She said and I sighed.

" If someone can't hear he is called deaf not foolish, Scarlett." Dany said.

" Shut up." She said and I face palmed myself. This boy is adding fuel into fire.

" I think you were right, Princess." Lina said.

" When?" I asked her.

" When you said that they are future lovers." She said.

" Hmm... Why are you still in your disguise?" I asked her.

" Cause there are other people as well." She said.

" What has Dany told you?" I asked.

" I told him that we were trying to fool him wearing same outfit." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Lame logic." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" It's not a lame logic." She said to me.

" It is." I said.

" Alright. Let's not fight today." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" What happened?! They stopped?" Lina said looking at Scarlett and Jordan.

" I think so." I said.

" Hey, you guys are done?" I asked Scarlett and Jordan. They rolled their eyes at me.

" I will go and make dinner for all. Jordan, ask Crystal when she will return. If she returns earlier then tell her to invite Eugene as well." I said.

" We can order something to eat." Lina said.

" But I will like to make the dinner." I said and she nodded.

" Ok, then. Let's go and help you to make the dinner." Lina said.

" If you want to help then I won't say no." I said and she chuckled.

" I saw you both earlier." She said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

" He doesn't even have any idea that it's me. He thinks I am a boy. Kid to be exact." I said.

" If he only knew that this kid is actually his Sweetheart, he would have lost his mind by now." She said.

" Don't say that. He does not like me. It's you." I said.

" I don't think so." She said.

" I think so." I said.

" Well, you are wrong then." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Let's not talk about this topic. Let's make dinner." I said.

We finished making dinner and came out of the kitchen. We found the living room was dark.

" What happened here?" I asked. Suddenly the light turned on and my eyes were widen.

" Happy birthday." Everyone screamed and I looked at everyone with weird eyes. 

" Umm ... Thank you." I said.

I was wondering how did they manage to do this within a short period of time?!!

" Cut the cake, cut the cake." Jordan whined. I chuckled.

After that we had dinner together. It was the best birthday for me after so many years. Cause I was not alone. There were people with me.

After dinner, Scarlett and Tristan left. We sat on living room and Crystal entered the house. She threw herself on the empty couch.

" I am dead tired." She said and I chuckled.

" You missed the amazing dinner prepared by Pristyne." Jordan said.

" Don't worry. I am still here 3 more days." I said.

" That's great. " Aunt Edna said.

" What's bothering you, Edna?" Lina asked her.

" There is a big problem with our music classes. Mrs. Moore is not ok and others are not able to handle properly." Aunt Edna said.

" Yes, I had been in one of the classes. Boring." I said.

" Why don't you appoint a part time teacher?" Crystal asked.

" I don't know what to find one." She said. I sighed and sipped on the coffee.

" Why don't you allow Pristyne to be that one?!" Lina asked and I choked on my coffee.

" What!??" I asked her.

" Yes. You love music. Don't you?" She asked me.

" Of course I do but I hate school." I said to her.

How can I be a teacher when I am totally illiterate?!! I will spoil their future only. I don't want to let that happen. I am not going to do that.

" It's just a matter of a few days, Pristyne." Aunt Edna said. " You can try. If you find it difficult then just leave. I won't stop you." She said.

" You can make new friends and know the world better." Crystal said.

" I need some time to think." I said.

" It is the best option for you." Lina said. " But it's your choice." She said.