Better

Tristan's POV

" What?!!" Eugene told me.

" Yes. I am going to kidnap her." I said to him.

" You must have gone mad, Tris." He said.

" Yeah. I know. I won't deny. But I really can't let her marry that old fool. You have no idea how crazy I am going these days. I don't want to make it more. I am going to kidnap her and you are going to help me." I declared.

" You talked with your family about this?" He asked me.

" No. You think they will let me do this?" I asked him.

" True. Even I wouldn't let you do this." He said.

" Please, help me. I will owe you rest of my life." I said to him more like I begged.

" I don't want to do this. Things can be solved any other ways." He said.

" Which way? Tell me? She is going to destroy her life." I said to him.

" You can talk to her parents." He said.

" Her wedding is the day after tomorrow. When do you think will I try to talk to her parents?" I asked him.

" That's too early." He said.

" Yeah. This why. We are going to kidnap her." I said to him.

" And then?" He asked me.

" Then I don't know." I said to him. " Do you have any idea?" I asked him.

" Get married with her. Aren't we going to kidnap the bride?" He asked me.

" Good idea." I said to him.

" Shut up. You have gone mad." He said to me.

" Please help me. You are my best friend. I can trust you with this only." I said to him trying to emotionally blackmail him.

" If I help you Dad is just going to hung me." He said to me.

" He won't. Theo is a cool Dad." I said.

" He is. But he will not allow me to kidnap a bride from her wedding." He said.

" Do you see what you have said? Wedding? Is that even a wedding? She is jumping into fire. The groom is married already and he has children they are almost of her own age. You think this is a wedding?" I asked him.

" May be she gave her consent about the wedding." He said. "This kind of wedding can't be taken place without the consent of the bride. It's illegal if they are forcing her and if his first wife complains." He said.

" No time to think about it. Are you helping me or I will go back?" I asked him.

" I hate you for this. I regret being your best friend." He said and took out his phone to call someone.

" But I love you, Bro. Thank you for this help." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes. You know what can happen if you keep rolling your eyes continuously?" I asked him.

" Shut the hell up." He said and dialled the number and put it on the speaker. " Hello!!! Is this Tina Nimitz?" He asked.

" Tina Nimitz speaking. Who is there?" A lady voice asked.

" It's Eugene Roberts." He said.

" Oh, Mr. Roberts. How are you?" She asked. May be they know each other.

" Yeah, good. Actually we need a little help from you." He said.

" We?" She asked.

" I mean me and one of my friends. It's something urgent. Can you please cooperate?" He asked.

" Sure. I will obviously help you." She said.

" That's great. Can you inform me is there any wedding at your wedding hall this Sunday?" He asked.

" Yeah, I am sorry we can't help you this weekend. Bronwyn already booked it." She said.

" Umm...hmmm.. ok." He said.

" But we can book it for you for the next Sunday." She said.

" Yeah. No problem. Sure." He said.

" You want to arrange a marriage ceremony here?" She asked.

" Yeah. We had a date of this Sunday. We wanted to book it. It's seems we won't be able to do it this Sunday. But we should do it the next Sunday." He said to that Lady.

" Oh, yes. It will be very great." She said.

" Sure. And this why we needed a map of the wedding hall." He said.

" Why so?" She asked.

" Actually we kept a surprise for the bride and groom. So, we need it. If you don't have any problems with that." He said.

" Sure. No problem at all. We can give that to you." She said. " I can mail you."

" Yeah, sure. It would be better if you sent it today. We need to prepare ourselves for that." He said.

" By the way, what kind of surprise is that?" She asked him.

" What kind of surprise? It's surprise you know? If you still insist I will tell you to check Maroon 5  song  'Sugar' something like that might happened." He said to her.

" Oh, really?!!" She asked excitedly.

" Yeah." He replied.

" Who is the superstar?" She asked. " I won't be surprised if there's a superstar as a guest in your family wedding. You have some of them already." She said.

" Umm... it's calls surprise. So, no spilling right now." He said.

" I will be there for the surprise. I will send you the map in awhile." She said.

" Well, thank you, Tina." He said.

" You're welcome." She said.

" Bye then. See you soon." Eugene said and hung up the call.

" What was that?" I asked him and he glared at me. " What?" I asked him.

" I had to lie for you that too this much!!!" He said and I chuckled.

" It's not funny." He said.

" No. Definitely it's not. Who said it's funny?" I said.

" You are stupid." He said.

" I know I am." I said to him. "But what are you going to tell her about the wedding next week? There is none of your friends to get married." I asked him.

" Aren't we going to kidnap the bride before that?" He asked me.

" Yeah. So?" I asked him.

"Going to lie again." He said.

" Lying what?" I asked him.

" Lying that we are afraid about our safety that one bride got kidnapped just a week before. So we don't want to take risk anymore." He said.

" Wow!! You have a brilliant brain, Eugene." I said to him.

" You have a better one but I don't know why you are acting like a stupid today." He said and I chuckled.

" I myself don't know why am I doing this what will I tell you?" I asked him.

" That's not hard to find out an idiot in love. That too crazily." He said and I looked at him weirdly. "What? It's truth only." He said.

" How do you know?" I asked him.

" You know that better than me." He said and I sighed.