Messed

Priscilla's POV

I walked inside the residential area. It was very classy and luxurious. I kept praising the architectural designs of every single villa of both sides of the road. Most of them were white and cream colored. I was very amazed to see the whole area. I have never explored that much of world. I only used to go to school and sit in the music room playing instruments. I didn't bother to go to school ever. Cause it wasn't my materials.

I mean I wanted to study. I loved physics lectures. But I wasn't able to read the books or the thing that the teachers used to write in the board. Cause everytime I used to try those alphabets starts to move and like they are walking away, some of them appeared twice. And it starts to give me headache. Everytime I tried to say that to anyone they made fun of me saying I am mentally imbalanced. May be they are right. Otherwise who get the words appearing like this?!! Even I sometimes find words upside down or backwards totally  disaster. They say there are 4 letters calls b, d, p, q but I can't find them different cause for me they all are p. I never found them different letters. When I was in school I used to read words with those letters exchanging with p. No matter how hard I try to see them different they are not different. They are the same.

They say the word is bird but every time I read it is drib. Like what!?? I can't read it makes my head blast with pain. Only thing I learned at school is music and how to write my name with closed eyes cause if I open my eyes everything will look weird the world will look like dlrow. I giggled at my own thoughts. May be I am really a crazy girl. I might have mental disorder. But it is not harming anyone. Cause I am not going around to trouble people. I just want to live a life where I won't be suffering where I will be free and no pain will touch me. Is that too much to ask for?! I won't ask for anything else but a bit peace which I really need in my life.

I am not educated at all. I admit that I am illiterate. I don't know how to read or write. I don't have any academic knowledge. I am zero. But still I am a human. No one ever tried to act with me like one. Everyone always acted like I am a machine. They never thought that I am a human too I have feelings and emotions too. No matter what everyone erased their anger on me. There were several times I wanted to kill myself but I couldn't. I wasn't brave enough to do so. Besides God won't like that. He is my only friend. I don't want to make him upset about me. It won't be right. I don't want him to let me. So, no matter what I kept hold on. Cause it's said God test them the most whom he loves the most. That means he loves me a lot. I am happy to be at least God's favorite person. Not everyone are lucky to be that. I again giggled at my stupid thinking. It is stupid but I kinda believe that. That gives me courage to stay alive. Otherwise I would have killed myself long back. But I couldn't because I love God. He always took care of me, saved me from danger. So I decided to live for him. Cause if I die them he will be alone. Who will non-stop talk to him to irritate him?!! But I think he doesn't get irritated ever with my stupid talking. Because if he did then he would have stopped me long back. As he didn't leave me then it's proved he loves me too. I giggled.

" Look, where have you dropped me." I said to God. As always he didn't answer but I imagined he said something like, " keep going. Don't stop." I sighed.

" I was wrong. I hate you." I said and heard him laughing. I chuckled shaking my head.

Let's go find out Mrs. Williams. I need to find her out first. It's  679/66 her house no. Right?!! I looked for someone if they can help me to find out Mrs. Williams house. But there was no one. I tried to help myself. I hope it doesn't mess up.

After it seems eternity I found out the house no. 669/66. Thanks God. I patted my own shoulder. Success!!! I looked at the huge villa probably the biggest one in this area. Very luxurious. I can say Mrs. Williams is awkwardly rich. I was thinking what does people do with that much money while on the other places of the world some people even can't afford their two times meals?? If I had that much money I would definitely try to help them. I giggled at my own thoughts. I was about to press the bell but someone started to talk at once.

" Who is it!!!?" A cold voice asked.

" I... I..I am Prystine Prinslo. Is Mrs. Williams at home? I wished to meet her." I said getting scared of the man who was coming towards me. He wasn't less than 7 feet I swear. Looking like a mini monster. Very rude expression on his face.

" Who is Mrs. Williams?" He gritted.

" I... doesn't she live here? Adeline Bronwyn send me to her. If you kindly inform her about my arrival?" I asked him politely.

" There is no Mrs. Williams lives here. It's Campbell's house." He said.

" But isn't it house no. 679/66?" My voice got died when a car stopped in front of the house. The gate was opened and the car went inside. I found 4 kids came out of the car. The boy told something to one of the girl who seemed to be his own age and she ran after him to catch him and the big girl who I think the eldest sister picked up the little girl in her arms and tickled her. Then went inside. I looked at them smilingly.

" You are still here?" The same cold voice flinched me.

" I ... I mean... isn't is house no. 679/66?" I asked him.

" No. It's house no. 976/99. Can't you read?! Are you blind?" He shouted. I took a step back. Why does everyone needs to be rude with me?!

" What happened here?" I heard a soft voice and turned to see a very beautiful woman standing on there.

" Ma'am, she is continuously asking for Mrs. Williams. I told her there is no Mrs. Williams here. She doesn't listen to me." He said.

" I... I am sorry. I thought it's house no. 679/66. I will go. Thanks though." I said smilingly. I felt very upset that none of the world is actually kind to me.

" You are looking for Mrs. Williams?" That beautiful woman asked smiling softly.

" Yes, ma'am." I said.

" I am Meryl Campbell. I didn't see you before. Are you new here?" She asked me.

" Yes, ma'am. I am Prystine Prinslo. Nice to meet you." I said smilingly.

" Mrs. Williams lives across the road." She said.

" Thank you, ma'am. Thank you so much." I said and she chuckled.

" You're welcome." She said.

" I better go. Thank you again." I said and walked across the road. Shit!! I messed it up again.