Irritating

Priscilla's POV

" What does he thinks of himself, huh?!" I asked myself as I was entering at the house.

" Would it kill you if you have come with me?" I jumped as I heard the voice. Some of the groceries fall down. I opened my eyes and found him laughing at me. How can he reach home before me?!

" Don't laugh. What do you think you are?! King of England?!" I gritted.

" No.. not at all but I think you are a ridiculous kid." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't care about what you think about me." I said and tried to pick up the groceries was fallen on the ground.

" But I do care about what you think about me." He came to help me but I stopped him.

" I think you are a stupid. Now what?" I asked him and some other staffs fallen down.

" Yes, I can see who is the stupid here. I admit a stupid never admits that he is a stupid." He said.

" Die." I said and he laughed. For the first time I realized this guy standing in front of me was extremely handsome and dashing as hell. But no use he is dangerous for me. He can inform my family that I am here. It's better to avoid him.

" You know you are a crazy kid. Crazier than Jordan." He said.

" Yes, so?" I asked him. He chuckled. " I don't think it's any of your concern even if I am the craziest person alive. Mind your own business." I said and turned to go.

" Hey, kid!! Listen." He said and stood in front of me.

" Neither I am a kid nor my name is kid. Stop calling me kid before I break your face." I gritted. Though I myself was quite confused if I can reach his face cause he was freaking tall. But who cares!!! I just told that and I can't take it back now. He chuckled and shook his head.

" Alright, kid, let's talk like adults." He said.

" A kid can't talk like an adult. Go find some grandma." I said as I started to walk towards the house.

" Oh, ok. Old man. Now it's better?" He chuckled.

" No it's not. My name is Pristyne Prinslo. If you have any problem with my name then you can come. Goodbye, Mr. Campbell." I said.

" Ok, Pristyne. Your name is very similar to someone so dear to me. Leave it. But I actually wanted to say sorry to you." He said and I looked at him weirdly. Why does he wants to say sorry.

" Sorry for what?!" I asked him.

" I don't know. You tell me. Did I do something that hurt you? Because I can't remember. If you remember then kindly forgive me, ok?" He said taking a step towards me.

" You no need to say sorry." I said.

" Yes, I do. I can't stand it when someone is upset and I am the reason behind it. You know, Stella always says never hurt someone's emotions cause they are something you can't buy with any amount of money. I can't buy your forgiveness but I can simply ask you for that." He said smiling softly.

" Why do you think you have done something to me that you need to say sorry?" I asked him.

" Because from the start whenever we met or saw each other you all the time glared at me and ignored me. It was enough for a hint that I have done something wrong to you that's why you are disappointed with me. As I can't remember so this is your responsibility to remind me." He said and I sighed. Was I really so rude to him!!!

I was scared that he came to know that it's me and he was going to inform my family that I am here. I still don't know should I trust him or not.

" Do you want to have a coffee?" I asked him.

" Huh?!" He was confused.

" I don't like to repeat myself." I said and walked towards the door.

" Does it mean you accepted my sorry?" He asked me.

" If only you stop calling me a kid then I will think about it." I said and he laughed.

" I mean you are a kid. Why should I stop calling that anyways?" He asked me.

" Then you are not forgiven." I said opening the door.

" Ok. Pristyne, right?" He said.

" Yes, do you have a weak memory?" I asked him.

" No, I do have a sharp one." He said and took some of the groceries from me.

" Let me help you, ok?" He said. "You have bought things like you are arranging a buffet today." He said as I start to make the coffee.

" Umm...not a buffet but there's a dinner party tonight." I said.

" Dinner party?" He asked.

" Yes, Jordan's friend Jeremy is moving to England tomorrow. So he invited them to have a dinner here." I said.

" And what are you supposed to do with it?" He asked me sitting on the kitchen table.

" I am the chef tonight." I said handing him the cup.

" I thought you are a musician." He said.

" Yes, I am. But I love cooking for others." I said.

" But not for yourself?" He joked and I laughed. Then rolled my eyes.

" Thanks for the coffee though." He said.

" Yeah. I - " I turned to the left and found Annabelle sat just beside me. I jumped from the other side. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh." I squealed.

" Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh." It squealed as well.

" Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" I squealed clutching my heart but no sound came out from my throat.

" Enough!!! What are you doing Annabelle?" Tristan asked that doll.

" Hi, Tris. What's up?" She asked him very friendly. I looked at them weirdly. Why does this doll keeps screaming whenever it sees me?

" I am fine but why were you screaming like that?" He asked.

" Because he is scared of me. You know it's fun to scare them who is already scared." The doll said.

" What!!?" I asked the doll which glared at me at once.

" Come on. It won't hurt you. It's just a robot." Tristan said.

" It screams horribly and scares me like hell." I said.

" And you trust these things showing in the movie is truth?" He asked me.

" I don't know anything but I am scared of the doll anyways." I said.

" You are a kid." He said.

" I am not." I said.

" Yes, you are." He said.

" I hate you both." I said.

" Thank you." He said.

Can't he be a bit less irritating!!!