Not A Bad Idea

Priscilla's POV

" What's wrong with this face?" Jordan asked me.

" Dopamine is deceasing, serotonin is deceasing, epinephrine is increasing a bit." I heard Reben saying.

" What does that mean?" I asked.

" Sadness is overwhelming." He said.

" Really? You are sad?" Jordan asked me.

" No, I am fine." I said. I was really very upset because my favorite guitar broke because of that guy. I hate him more now. I wish I never ever see him again. Urrrghh!!!

" You are not. Reben never lies. If he said that you are sad then you definitely are sad. Tell me what happened to you?" Jordan asked me.

" My guitar has broken. It was my favorite." I said and almost cried.

" That's it?" He asked.

" Yeah." I said.

" Let's go and buy you a new one." He said to me.

" No. It was my favorite guitar." I said. He sighed.

" Show me the guitar?" He said.

" Why? What will you do with it?" I asked him.

" Just give it?" He took the guitar. Then checked it's condition.

" What do you want to do with it?" I asked him with my teary eyes.

" Let's see what I can do with it." He said. " Let's go." He said.

"  Where?" I asked him.

" To the workshop." He said and I walked with him. We went to the last end of the house and there was a small screen. Jordan typed something on it them pressed his thumb on it.

" Did you put Scarlett's name as a password?" I asked him.

" How do you know? Did you peeked when I was putting it?" He asked me.

" No, but anyone can say that." I said to him.

" Well, you can't find out what exactly the password because not only Scarlett is the password. I am not that fool as least." He said and I chuckled.

" I know. You are not at all a fool, Jordan. You are extremely brilliant and talented boy." I said to him.

" I know that." Jordan said showing his all 28 teeth. I laughed at his childish reaction.

He keeps reminding me of Louis. I miss my brother. He must be very upset that I ran away without informing him. But I don't have any other options but to do this. I just wasn't able to take it anymore. My life was getting spoiled. I can't marry someone who is older than my father. I just don't want to die. That beast definitely wanted to marry me just because he wanted my body. He several times tried to touch me in an appropriate way. I know this clearly that his intentions of marrying me were only to rape me. Nothing else. I can't get raped. It's my craziest nightmare. It is the worst thing can happen to a girl.

" What happened now, Pristyne?" I heard Jordan and I found he was walking down a staircase was going towards the basement. I shook my head and walked down with him.

" Is this the basement?" I asked him.

" A part of it." He said. " There are 10 parts of it. 3 are garage, 2 are store house, 2 are my parents secret cabin and these 3 are my workshop." He said. I sighed listening to him. I wonder how much money do his parents have to make this house and keep him no less than a Prince.

" Your house is full of surprises." I said.

" Yes, my mom made the architectural design of the house." He said.

" That's great. But I still haven't met your parents. Don't they live here?" I asked Jordan and he turned to me with an unreadable expression on his face. " What happened, Jordan?" I asked him

" I don't have any of my parents. I think we both are similar in this case." He said and sighed.

" I am sorry, Jordan. I didn't meant to hurt you." I said.

" Hey, don't say sorry. It's ok." He said smiling a bit. I smiled back.

We walked inside the workshop and found that place was filled with machines. I don't know most of those names. I am a stupid anyways but Jordan is very talented. He knows everything about this place and as I am with him I don't have to know anything.

" You work here?" I asked him.

" It's my workshop." He said and chuckled. " Who else will work here?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I know. I was just asking." I said.

" You sit there. Let's if we can fix it." He said.

" We means?" I asked him and the next moment I saw a big hulk type robot standing there.

" Woah!!! Woah!!! Woah!!!" I stood behind Jordan.

" Transition- 1." Jordan said and the robot suddenly was folding up itself and in awhile it was in a normal state. I sighed. This wasn't scary anymore it was looking so friendly. At least better than Annabelle. Annabelle was a name of scare.

" His name is Matteo." Jordan said.

" Wow, you made it?" I asked him.

" No, I didn't. It's my dad's. I just helped him a bit once when he was fixing it. I was a kid back then." He said and chuckled then sighed deeply. I don't know how he lost his parents but all I wanted that time to take him back to his parents. I wish I could bring them bang!!! He misses them a lot. Poor little boy. I can say how he feels about his parents cause I felt the same all these years. I put my arm around his back.

" They are in a better place." I said to him. He nodded.

" Your parents too." He said and I smiled a bit.

" Yes, both of our parents are." I said. " So we won't be missing them all the time. We will be happy to make them happy, right?" I asked him and he nodded.

" Good boy." I said.

" You go sit there. Let's see what Matteo can do for you." He said and they were working on my guitar.

I really hope they can fix it cause I don't what to let my favorite guitar go. Never ever. I hate to lose my favorite things. I don't want to lose it.

" It's critical but don't worry Matteo is here." He said and I nodded. " Here, check it." Jordan gave me my guitar back and I smiled. I tried to play it and looked at him smilingly. It got repaired that easily!!! Unbelievable.

" Thank you, Jordan." I said.

" You don't have to say thank you, Pristyne. We are brothers. And brothers don't thank each other." He said.

" Then what should I say?" I asked him.

" You should say nothing." He said to me and chuckled. " Alright, now let's go and listen you singing songs." He said.

" Not a bad idea." I said and he chuckled.