Successful

Priscilla's POV

I was inside my room. I direct came home without waiting for anyone. I was sitting on the floor thinking about what I have just done. I just have crashed down my dream of being a musician. I am afraid if I can go out of my room again in my life. I was feeling like the old Priscilla was coming back who is extremely frustrated with the surviving struggles and painful life. But one thing is still there that no one can accuse me of being a cheater anymore. I exposed myself already. They can blame me but can't accuse me. I know it wasn't right to do something like that. But I think I did a right thing by exposing myself. At least I can live a peaceful life knowing that I am not deceiving anyone. That's enough for me. I pulled my knees towards me and hugged them. I buried my face on my knees. I don't know what to do with myself now. I was losing my confidence again. I wasn't strong enough to face this situation. I was scared. My life always takes turns that I am not ready to face yet. But this time I guess I have to face this myself there is no running away.

" Prist!!!" I heard Dany's voice from outside. He banged on the door hard. " Prist, open the door. Please, open the door. I know you you inside." He said but I wasn't in mood to talk to anyone. I wasn't ready to open up.

" Princess!!!" I heard Lina.

" Open the damn door, Priscilla!!" I heard Louis. But I kept quiet.

" Priscilla, open the door you are scaring us." Scarlett shouted.

" Open the door, Prist. Don't do this to us. Don't hurt yourself. Get out of there. Let us see you at first, Damn it." Dany said frustratedly.

I still kept quiet. I didn't want to talk to anyone this time. I need to be alone for awhile. Why can't everyone understand that?!

" Open the door, Priscilla. Don't make us knockdown the door." Louis shouted.

" I am fine. You guys go take rest. I won't hurt myself." I said.

" Let us in, Princess. Please let us see your face." Lina said.

" Please, I want to be alone. Don't disturb me. I need some time to think about everything. You guys please go and take rest." I said.

" But, Prist." Dany said.

" Please, Dany. It's my request to you. Won't you listen to me for once?" I asked him.

" Are you ok?" Louis asked.

" She is not. You are a real stupid." Dany said.

" Both of you shut up." Scarlett scolded them and I chuckled sadly at these kids. I sighed deeply.

" I am fine. Don't worry." I said.

" Why are you crying if you are fine, Princess?" Lina asked.

" I am not crying." I said.

" Your broken voice is saying everything clear and loud. So don't lie." She said and I sighed.

" I will be fine." I said.

We kept talking for some moment and then they were ready to go to their room. I was sitting on the floor still on the same position thinking about the current situation of my life which was totally messed up. I won't blame anyone for this. Because it was my fault. Entirely my fault. Why will I blame someone else for my mistakes?!! I should have thought about the consequences before I jumped to the conclusion. I was really stupid. It was a big stage. Going there was my biggest mistake. I shouldn't have gone there. If only I hadn't gone there then these things wouldn't happen. I was so excited to remember this point?!!

" Hey!!" Suddenly I heard the voice from very close.

I looked up and found Tristan kneeling in front of me. He gave me a very assuring smile that really made me calm down a bit but I was still thinking about what happened. I squealed a bit when he pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't resist but hug him tightly. He was patting my back while I was sobbing. He didn't utter a single word just kept quiet and let me calm myself down. It was hard for me but I was somehow able to do that. I broke the hug and looked at him. He wiped my tears. Then kissed on my forehead.

" How did you come inside my room?" I asked him.

" Your balcony door was opened." He said.

" You climbed up?" I asked him. He sighed.

" I had to. I was worried that you will hurt yourself." He said.

" I won't hurt myself. I am already hurt enough to do that." I said in a hoarse tone.

" What happened to our Nightingale's voice?" He asked me. I chuckled.

" She cried like a stupid and her voice got cracked." I said chuckling that too sounded very hoarse.

" She shouldn't cry when she has a beautiful smile to the point of melting someone's heart." He said.

" Are you trying to convince me?" I asked him.

" Yes, of course I am." He admitted.

" I am convinced. Now what?" I asked him.

" Don't take me wrong , babe. I was worried about you." He said truthfully.

" I didn't take you wrong. You haven't done anything. It's my fate which always play unfair with me even if I am playing the fair side it won't be kind on me." I said frustratedly. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

" What's wrong?" He asked but I shook my head.

" Nothing. Where did you want to take me that time?" I asked him.

" Leave it. I will tell you about it later. We can go there some other time. If you are not comfortable then let's not talk about it now." He said and I chuckled.

" I am messed." I said and he patted my head. " I don't know what to do. I don't know how to handle this. Mrs. Bronwyn has clearly won this time. She successfully could make me feel useless again. She won." I said. I would blubber something more if my lips wouldn't be sealed by his at once.

But I have to admit he was successful to make my worries go away. I don't know how but he made it happen. But he was successful in this.