Thank You So Much

Priscilla's POV

" What's with the face?" Tristan asked me.

" Nothing. What will happen to me?" I asked him.

" No, you are just too silent today." he said.

" I am just tired." I said.

" Oh, ok." He said and kept driving home.

" Why are you here by the way?" I asked him.

" To pick you up." He said.

" Oh." I said. " Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

" Sure, you can." He said.

" What about your girl? Do you know where she is?" I asked him. He smirked but his eyes were still fixed on the road.

" Why are you asking that?" He asked me.

" No, I mean you are not searching for her from long. So I was wondering if you found her out already." I said.

" You will know soon." He said.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" I am just giving her some time that she needs for herself. I can't be so selfish to snatch away her happiness from her. I want to be happy with her and snatching her happiness is not in that." He said and I smiled inwardly listening to him like a stupid.

" So you are not going to find her out?" I asked him.

" If we are meant to be then she will be back by herself." He said.

" And if she doesn't then?" I asked and he looked at me with an expression that I can't read.

" Nothing. If she is happy without me then I will let her go." He said making me shocked. Is he giving up on me?!! But why is this upsetting me now!!? " Leave it, tell me how was your day?" He asked me changing the topic. I sighed.

" It was good." I said shortly.

" Oh. How was your teammates?" He asked me.

" They were nice. One of them was Elizabeth who got a crush on you." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled shaking his head.

" Oh really?!" He asked smirking at me.

" Yes, now what do you want to do?" I asked. Is he taking an interest in Elizabeth!??

" Nothing just was asking. No use of having a crush on me." He said. " I am not available." I nodded.

" Good." I said.

" Good?!" He asked in a teasing tone. I twisted my lips and looked outside of the window not wanting to talk to him in this topic anymore. It's not helping me. Suddenly the car stopped and I looked at him.

" Your home." He said and I came out of the car.

" Thanks for the ride." I said.

" Go. Take rest. Sleep properly and have dinner before that." He said. I nodded.

" Good night." I said and walked inside. What's wrong with me!!!

" Hey!!" Dany wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" Hi!!" I said.

" Go get freshen up. I ordered pizza. Let's have dinner then." He said.

" Yes, sure." I said.

I went upstairs and got freshen up. I came downstairs. Aunt Edna has gone to Ireland for some works. So we are alone at home. She said she will be back in 3 days but it can be prolonged. We had our dinner. It was nice having a chat with Dany. He always keeps encouraging me. His words are always inspiring. I really owe a lot to this little boy. He did a lot for me. He did things for me which my father should do but he failed to do so. But some time he makes me miss my brother Louis. I saw him last in the Christmas last year. I hope he is doing well there in New Zealand.

" Where are you lost, Prist?" He asked me.

" No.. nothing. Judt was listening to you." I said.

" No, you were not. You were thinking about something bad. I am sure about that. Tell me what were you thinking earlier?" He asked.

" I wasn't thi-" I stopped in between as the doorbell rang.

" I will see." Dany said. I walked with him.

" Who is it?" Dany asked opening the door. We found one of Keira's bodyguards. His face was  showing a very worried express. Why is he here this?! Is everything ok?! Is Keira alright?! No, God please don't do anything to that innocent soul. Please God!!!

" Sorry for disturbing you, sir. But if you would come with me it would be very nice of you." He said.

" What happened?!" I asked him.

" Mrs. Kingston is in labor pain. She is in the hospital. And we are going there with us then it would be easier for us to handle Ms. Kingston." He said. What!!! This fast!?? She still have 3 weeks left.

" Is Mrs. Kingston ok?" I asked him worriedly. He gave me a sad look.

" I don't know. But I am very worried, Sir and scared as well. I don't know what will happen." He replied.

" Hey, stay positive. Nothing will happen to them. Keep praying that is the most powerful thing in this situation which can help us only. You just wait a minute. I will just come." I said. I took my phone and wore warm clothes.

" Let's go." Dany said.

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" I am going with you. There is no way I am letting you go there alone at this hour of night." He said. Over protective brother.

" Ok, come with me." I sighed.

As soon as we reached the hospital we went to the floor where Mrs. Kingston was kept. I kept praying.

" Pristyne!!!" I heard Keira. I knelt down and picked her up.

" Hi, sweetie." I said to her.

We kept sitting there waiting for doctor or Mr. Kingston to come out from the O.T. room. I can understand Mr. Kingston may wanted to send his wife alone inside when she wasn't strong enough after all these things happened with them. I just hope the mother and baby is safe and sound. I removed my coat and covered Keira with that who was sleeping on my lap. She was asking about her parents again and again. I just told her that they has gone to bring her brother with them. She calmed down then.
I don't know when I slept. I woke up when I felt very uncomfortable in my sleep. My neck was paining a lot. I suddenly remembered where we were. I opened my eyes and found Jordan also sleeping keeping his head on my shoulder and Keira was still sleeping as well. It was 7 hours now. I kept waiting.

" Excuse me. This is a reserved place." One of the nurse said to us and one of the security guy of Mr. Kingston came.

" They are our people." He said and she left nodding her head.

After awhile the door of O.T. room opened.

" Dany, wake up." I said but he hugged my right arm as his pillow. I sighed. " Wake up. They came out." I said and he opened his eyes immediately. I picked up Keira who was still sleeping.

" Doctor, what happened?! Everything alright?" I asked him.

" Congratulations, guys. Both the mother and child are fine. You guys can meet them in awhile after shifting in the cabin. I nodded. I smiled widely. This was a blessing. Thanks God. Thank you so much.