My Fate

Priscilla's POV

" I didn't get you at all." I said to my twin.

" What is there which you didn't get?" She asked me.

" I didn't get a single thing and moreover why are you helping me suddenly? And why are you being so nice with me? If it's a game again, Lina. Stop here. I am tired of games." I said softly.

" It's not a game." She said.

" Can I trust you?" She asked.

" You can." She said softly touching my hand and it hurt as it was injured. I winced. She looked at me terrified.

" Is this paining?" She asked me.

" Yes, paining a bit. But it's ok." I said. She stood up and grabbed something out of the cabinet. She took a glass of water and came back to me. I gave her a questioning look when she handed me over the glass.

" Painkiller. Gulp it down." She ordered me. I sighed and took it from her. I gulp that down and gave the glass back to her. She put it down back on the nightstand.

" Let's talk about it." She said.

" About what?" I asked.

" About escaping the marriage, princess." She said and I looked at her shocked. She used to call me princess when we were kids. We were too close to each other. She loved me a lot. I still do love her a lot. But things changed between us.

" I am not a princess." I said softly looking down. " But you are a princess. You will be a Queen one day." I said smilingly and wished with all my heart that one day she really be a Queen. She deserves to be one.

" You are princess. You are my princess." She said.

" I don't deserve to be a princess, Lina." I said.

" You do. You deserve every bit of it." She said and kissed my forehead. " I am sorry." She said.

" For what?" I asked her surprisingly.

" For all those years being rude at you. For hurting you, for making you cry. I won't tell you to forgive me, I won't tell you to accept my apologies but still I am sorry. I am failed to be a good sister. But I do love you."she said. It melted my heart and I felt some drop of tears found their way to my cheeks.

" Stop crying." She said and I hugged her. She patted my back.

" Listen to me very carefully, Priscilla." She hold my shoulders and told me. I nodded.

" It's your wedding in 3 days." She said and my face fall down. I looked away. " Listen to me completely at first." She said and I looked at her. " But this marriage is not going to be happen." She said and I looked at her with widen eyes.

" I don't know how this is going to be happened." I said.

" I know it very well." I said.

" Well, I will tell you and you just have to follow my instructions." She said and I nodded.

" Just listen to me don't interrupt." She said and I nodded.

" On your weddings day they gave me the responsibility of your make up and get up. I will try to take you outside of the church anyhow telling about your make up stuffs. That time we will exchange our dresses and I will be you. Since we are twins people can't figure it out early. You will wear my clothes and call dad that there is some problems in the recent deal and you are going to deal it." She said.

" And you will go to church as me?" I asked.

" Yes." She said.

" I don't want to trouble you. What if they force you to marry him?" I asked.

" They won't. Cause, I will act like you forced me to be you and ran away. The things will be arranged." She said.

" But what will happen if they don't trust you?" I asked.

" They will trust me. I will handle it." She said and smirked. I know she is thinking about something evil.

" What is going on in your skull box, huh?" I asked.

" Just something which will save you from get ruined." She said and I nodded.

" Be careful." I said.

" Don't worry about me. I should be the one who should be worried about you."she said.

" I will do it no worries. But what will I do after calling Dad?" I asked her.

" There will be a car waiting for you. It will take you somewhere. You will go there and they will tell you what to do next." She said.

" No, you tell me." I said and she sighed.

" Ok, listen. There will be some men hired by me. They will take you to the northern part of Melbourne. They will leave you to Mrs. Williams. She is the principal of the school nearby. You will stay with her until I can arrange a better thing for you." She said.

" Better thing?!!" I asked her.

" I applied for a scholarship in a reputed music school in USA for you. I know how much you love music. So, this will definitely help you to fulfill your dreams and make you able to stand on your own feet to fight for yourself. No one can force you to do something after that." She asked me. I was looking at her with widen eyes and open mouth.

" Close your mouth or else you will catch fly." She said and I closed my mouth.

" I don't know if I can do it." I said honestly.

" You can do it." She said.

" What if I fail to do so?" I asked her.

" Your fate is offering you a chance to have a better life a bright future and to fulfill your dreams. Do you want to loose this chance? If not you have to fight for yourself. You need to prove that you can do the best. It doesn't matter who is best in the sense of academic scale, prove that the world is wrong judging you. I know you can do it. I do trust you." She said.

" My fate always plays cruel on me." I said.

" This time you play with your fate, princess. You can do it." She said and I nodded weakly.

I don't know what my fate is going to play with me. But I want to believe that this time I will get peace which is missing from my life. I really need some. But I will wait to get it until I am able to get it. Adele is right, my fate gave me a chance. I just have to take it and make it something better for me. I nodded to myself.