Promise

Tristan's POV

" Priscilla!!!" My eyes open wide finding my girl there.

I pinched myself for 3 times to ensure it wasn't a dream but she was still there she removed her hoodie the same one Pristyne was wearing this evening. What the hell is she doing with Pristyne!!! Is he keeping my girl to him all the time?! I will kill him with my bare hands. How dare he!!! She is freaking mine. No one can have her but me. I am getting crazy these days thinking about her and here Pristyne was keeping her?!! I was very upset with his betrayal. I thought he is my friend. I even told him about my girl still he kept her to himself. I hate him. I freaking hate him for this.

Why, Pristyne why did you do that?!! I have trusted you with my secrets.

But why didn't Jordan say anything about her then when I asked about her this evening?! May be he doesn't even know that he is keeping my girl. How dare he touch her!!! I will not forgive him for that. I will never ever. The first thing I will do tomorrow morning is bring her back to me and chain her up with me.

I found her opening her shirt. Crazy girl!!! I turned around at once. What is she doing keeping the balcony door opened?! I kept waiting. Awhile later when I slowly turned back I found her nowhere. Where has she gone?!! I tried to find her out find couldn't find her there. Where is this Pristyne guy!!! My undying enemy. I will... urrrghh... Let me get my hands on you. I will slice your body into pieces. No one touches my girl. She is only mine. Only mine. I will make sure you suffer for this.

I picked out my phone and dialed Eugene's number. I had to tell this to him. I had to find out a way to bring her back. I won't even mind kidnapping her again. It's a better idea in my opinion. If I don't find any other options then I will just do this. I was waiting for him to take the call. He took the call after 3 rings.

" Hello!!" He said.

" Damn!!! I found her." I said.

" Found whom?" He asked me.

" Stupid!!! I found my girl. I found her. Yes, I did." I said.

" Really?" He asked.

" Yes, but I think I need to kidnap her." I said.

" What?!! Why?" He asked me

" Because she is with Pristyne. I can't believe that he did this to me. I even told him about my girl but he deceived. I hate him for this betrayal. I didn't thought he will do this to me." I said sadly. I heard him laughing.

" Why are you laughing stupid!!! I hate you." I said and hung up at once. I saved his name E stupid from E genius. His name gets changed according to his behavior.

He kept calling me but I didn't receive his call. I received his text.

E stupid : Pick the call up at once. It's urgent. 😠😠

Me : I hate you don't talk to me.
😒😒😒
E stupid: You will regret if you don't pick up the call.

Me: Die. 🔫🔫🔫

E stupid : Hold the gun properly first you are trying to kill yourself.😂😂😂

I got super irritated by now. I called him back but he cut the call.

E stupid : Tit for tat.

Me :😒😒😒 pick up the phone at once.

He called me again in awhile. I picked up the call.

" What do you want to say?! Be quick." I said and he chuckled.

" Dude, this Pristyne is not a guy. She is a girl and she is your girl." I said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah. Like I am a fool." I said.

" No doubt you are. Pristyne is Priscilla. She is in disguise. To hide herself. I must say she almost fool me but thanks to Crystal who cleared everything." He said.

" Crystal knows?" I asked him.

" Yeah, she does. But she didn't tell me." He said.

" Then how did you know?" I asked him.

" I heard her talking on phone with someone and her name was Priscilla. I thought it's some of her friends. But that Adele topic made me a bit aware about Pristyne so I simply hacked her phone and got the texts. It's Pristyne's number whom she was calling Priscilla. Now try to match both Priscilla and Pristyne have dyslexia, you met Pristyne just after Priscilla ran away. Match their height. And it's not a miracle their birthdays were in the same day. The most astonishing thing is Adam and Pristyne looked almost the same when I met them. Dude Adam was Adeline I think she was fooling her family and Pristyne is Priscilla herself. You can't hurt Pristyne cause they both are the same person." He said. " And one more thing if you didn't notice Pristyne has exactly the same birthmark on the same spot of his body that Priscilla has. Check his elbow." He said to me.

" Shit!!!" I said suddenly I realized the truth. " Crap!!!"

" Don't scare her. Just behave normal with her." He said.

" Behave normal with her!!! I confessed my love for Priscilla to Prystine. That's mean it's her. She already knows that I love her. Everything is messed." I said.

" Nothing is messed. Let her have some time then approach her." He said. Suddenly a question popped up on my mind.

" From how long do you know it's her?" I asked him.

" I had a doubt from long back. But yesterday I was almost sure but I wanted to have evidence. So, I didn't tell you before that. I could be wrong." He said. I sighed.

" Next time don't hide anything from me. That's what best friends do." I said to him.

" I just didn't want you to do crazy things with the girl to scare her. You know she is already scared. Just let her overcome that." He said. I sighed.

" It will be my death." I said and turned to see if she was there. Suddenly she came out of the washroom wrapping a towel around her body. She was looking so dull.

" I will call you later." I said and cut the call. I need to be sure it is not hallucination or illusion.

She sat on the bed took some moisturizer started to rub on her hands and then legs. She sat there for awhile may be was thinking about something. Then she removed her long hair from her back and my eyes widened seeing her back that was covered with scars. Every single scar was saying how much she has endured all her life. I found her trembling a bit time to time. I realized she was crying my heart broke into pieces and my hands turned into fist. I really wanted to take revenge whoever hurt her this horribly. From now I will not let anyone hurt her and that's my promise.