The Campbell Kids

Priscilla's POV

" You can cook?" Jordan asked me completely shocked.

" What's so matter of shocking here? What's wrong here if I can cook?" I asked him.

" There is nothing wrong but really?! You really can cook?" he asked me.

" Of course and I am going to prepare the lunch today. You can be my assistant if you want." I told him.

" I am fine. I will tell Athena to help you." He said.

" It's ok. Thank you. I don't need anyone else to be here with me. If only you want to be my assistant then come. Let's teach you some simple dishes." I said and he thought for a second.

" Why do you need to cook when Athena is here?" He asked me.

" Because after having Athena's dishes, I almost lost my appetite in the morning. I don't want to feel the same on lunch. How can you guys have those tasteless things?" I asked him.

" It is called habit." He replied folding up his sleeves as he followed me. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, I can understand how your taste buds have brunt having Athena's tasteless dishes." I said.

" Hey!!! Don't say that. We still haven't have tested your food." He argued.

" You will keep licking your fingers." I said.

" I don't eat with my hands." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then the fork." I said.

" Let's see." He said as we entered the kitchen.

" What do you want me to do?" He asked me.

" Can you chop the vegetables?" I asked him.

" Nope." He said shaking his head.

" Then learn it. Girls live it when their partner cooks for it." I said to encourage him.

" Oh, really?!" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" But how do you know that?" He asked me.

" Because I am 5 years older than you. I have experience of life more than you." I said.

" Just because you are older than me doesn't mean you have more experience." He said.

" Whatever. I am elder here. Don't argue with me." I said. He chuckled.

" If only you were not afraid of Annabelle, you would be perfect." He said smirking at me.

" Shut up!!!" I said and he kept laughing at me. I gritted. " Come on help me. Stop laughing like an idiot." I said to him.

" Alright, calm down. I am not laughing anymore." He said to me.

" So, what do you want to eat?" I asked him.

" What can you make?" He asked me.

" I can make almost all types of dishes." I said to him honestly.

Cooking was only thing that I used to do and no one would be complaining. I think I could go to MasterChef Australia. But I never showed interest in that as my life was already so messed up. I didn't have any time to think about it. But as now I am free I can try. It would be great to live my life the way I want to. I want to breathe in the air which will scream the word freedom. I don't want to be caged ever again. I don't need anything else in my life now. Life is perfect. But soon I have to find out a job. I want to be independent. I want to feel that I am free.

" Where are you lost, Pristyne?" Jordan shook me a bit.

" Huh!! No where. Tell me which dish do you want me to make you?" I asked him.

" Can you make Japanese food?" He asked me.

" Sure. Let's make some of them." I said.

" Can you make California Maki? It's Scarlett's favorite dish." He said and I chuckled.

" Your world is full of Scarlett, no?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" She is my best friend, Bro." He said to me.

" And you love her?" I asked him.

" Yes, I love her the more than anything else in the world." He said nodding his head.

" Just because she is your best friend or there is something else?" I asked him. He didn't answer that question.

" What should I do to help you? Show me how to cut the vegetables?" He asked me and I chuckled inwardly. What a shy boy!!!

We started to make the dishes for lunch.  Suddenly I got an idea.

" Dany dude, why don't you invite Scarlett for lunch?" I asked him.

" I don't know how your dish will be. What if it is not as it is expected? Then it will be very embarrassing." He said. I glared at him.

" Just go and invite her." I said and he sighed.

" If it is not like you are talking about then I will lock you up in your room for whole the night." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Just go. Don't waste your time." I said to him and he walked out of the kitchen.

Awhile later he came back with a big smile plastered on his face. I chuckled looking at his childish expression. How cute!!!

" What happened? She won't come?" I asked him.

" She will." He said.

" Very good. Now come and help me." I said and we worked for awhile and then we were done.

Jordan was very helpful and quick learner. He helped me a lot. We cleaned the kitchen and set up the table.

" It was too much." Jordan threw himself on the couch.

" Go. Get freshen up." I said to him. He stood up lazily and walked upstairs. I followed him and took a quick shower. I came downstairs and found Jordan already there working on Reben head

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" His operating system got damaged. Need to change it tonight." He said.

" Oh, haven't they come?" I asked him.

" I was waiting for them as well." He said.

" Should we call her again?" I asked him.

" Here, call her." He gave me his phone. I don't know how to tell him that how alphabets keeps betraying me. I was going to open the phone but the bell rang.

" I will check it." I said and opened the door then found the kids standing there. I smiled widely and let them come in.

" Twinkle twinkle Little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky." I heard the little girl whom the boy was giving a piggy back ride was singing cutely. Trust me this little girl was a little fairy. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

" Hiiiiiiiii." She squealed. I chuckled.

" Hi." I said and she smiled widely.

So, they are Campbell kids. Interesting!!!