Crazy Kid!!!

Priscilla's POV

I walked out of my room and look around if I find out Jordan. But I couldn't find him anywhere. Where has the boy gone!!! I started to walk around in the house. I was wondering how much of it Mrs. Williams has spend to build this house?!! I swear she has spend a fortune. I don't know why people actually keeps wasting their money for no reason. If I ever get that much of money I wouldn't have waste them like this. I would try to help people. But I don't know how will I get that much of money. I let this topic go for now cause it doesn't even matter. I tried to explore the house by myself. It was a huge 3 storied house having countless surprises. I kept looking around. Suddenly I heard a voice and jumped a little. Then relaxed thinking it would be another robot of Jordan the great weird roboticist.

" Who are you and what are you doing here? Are you a thief? Who allowed you to come in?" An ocean of questions.

" I am Pristyne Prinslo. I have come to meet Mrs. Williams. And no I am not a thief. Jordan allowed me to come in." I said and sighed.

" Why are you confused? What is bothering you? Will you play chess with me?" The voice asked an ocean of questions again.

" I am confused because I still have doubt if Jordan has an Einstein's brain. It is bothering me only because I don't know how a 16 years old kid can be that smart. And I can't play chess with you because of some reasons." I said.

" Why do you have a doubt that he is extraordinary? And he is exactly 15 years 10 months 17 days 13 hours 40 minutes and 25 seconds, you didn't say the accurate information, did you?" I facepalmed myself. " And why can't you play chess with me?" It asked me.

" Because, I don't know how to play chess and the biggest problem is that I don't know. Even I can't see you." I said and I heard a sound of chuckling. It laughed!!!

" Well, then what can you do?" He asked me.

" I..." I scratched the back of my head trying to find out if I can do something remarkable to discuss about. But I find none. " I can do the all household works; cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and others." I said.

" Even I can do it, can't I? Do you know something which I don't know?" It asked me.

" I don't think so." I said.

" Sports?" It asked me.

" Nope." I shook my head.

" Nothing at all?" It asked.

" No." I said. " But I can play several musical instruments and I love to sing and dance." I said.

" That's great, isn't that? Will you sing me a song?" It asked me.

" Why not?" I asked.

" Shouldn't you?" It asked back.

" I will. No worries. But I don't have my guitar with me." I said.

" Do you want me to help you?" It asked me.

" What can you do for me?" I asked him.

" Do you want me to download the tune of the song you will sing?" It asked me.

" May be yes." I said confusedly." But why aren't you coming in front of me?" I asked it.

" Do you want to see me?" It asked.

" Yes, of course." I said.

" You won't shout your lungs out after you see me, right?" It asked me.

" I don't know. Are you scary?" I asked it.

" Do you think I am scary?" It asked from my back. I turned and screamed my lungs out clutching my heart. I found the Annabelle doll was staring at me. I took steps back.

" Annabelle, what are you doing? Don't scare him. He is my friend. Are you ok, Pristyne?" I heard Jordan.

" Aaaaahhh!!!  No." I said as I found the doll coming towards me.

" Stop." Jordan said and it stopped right there. I was shaking badly. Is this for real?!!

" Wh.. what th..the blo..bloody hel...hell it...is?" I asked Jordan.

" Don't worry. It's my artificial intelligence humanoid. It doesn't hurt anyone. I put it on deactivate mode this why it was just asking questions to you." He said patting my back. " Don't tell me you are afraid of Annabelle. It's just a cute doll." He said.

" Cute!!?" I asked him weirdly.

" Yes, cute. Come on shake hand with her." He said holding my hand. I looked at the doll which was smirking at me.

" No, no, no,no, no." I said shaking my head vigorously. I pulled out my hand and ran away hiding behind the pillar watching them what they do. I found Jordan looking at me weirdly. Then patted Annabelle's head.

" Come on, Pristyne. Don't be a kid." Jordan said.

" I am a kid. I don't like Annabelle. I mean I like this Annabelle but not her appears. It's scary." I said. He shook his head. " Who makes Annabelle as an humanoid? Do you want to give people heart attack?!! I swear it's not Halloween." I said.

" I don't see how she is scary!!  Just look at her." He said and I was sure that Jordan was not normal kid. He definitely had some problems. But he was a talented kid.

" Yeah, I looked at her and it scared me out of my life." I said.

" Come on. It won't eat you up. It's just a robot. Robot can't harm people until it's programmed to do so." He said and walked towards me. " Come." He pulled me towards the doll but I stubbornly kept clutching the wall.

" No, no, no,no,no." I said trying to get rid of him.

" It's just a doll. Not harming you anyway." He said but I shook my head vigorously. He sighed and then pulled me with him. Of course he could do that without any hard effort. Because I was a skinny girl. Jordan was obviously stronger than me with his 6 feet tall figure and that build up body. No use to fight with him.

" Come on. You are a whiny kid." He said and we both sat in front of the doll. " Shake hand." He said and I shook my hand in front of the doll. He chuckled. " Shake hand with Annabelle." He said and made us hold our hand. I shake it's hand and suddenly it screamed which made me scream as well. I screamed my lungs out. Then heard the doll chuckling along with Jordan.

" You stupid!!" I punched Jordan on his shoulder. He laughed.

" Dany!!" We heard a lady voice from downstairs.

" Aunt Edna!!" Jordan said. Oh, Mrs. Williams!!!

" Come. Let's meet aunty." He said pulling me with him. Crazy kid!!!