Proved

Tristan's POV

" I don't know what are you talking about." I said to Stella without looking at her.

" Don't lie. That day you were following that girl in the rain. Then she got vanished like she doesn't even exist!!! Just spill it out." She said.

" I don't know where she is." I said frustratedly.

" Why is that?" She asked.

" She ran away." I said.

" Ran away?!" She asked.

" Yes, she ran away from her own wedding." I said.

" Wedding?!" She was shocked.

" Yes." I said and sighed.

" What actually happened?" She asked me and I just hugged her without saying anything. She patted my back.

" Is my baby upset?" She asked me.

" Yes, very much." I said.

" Does he wants to share that with mommy?" She asked.

" Yes, he does." I said.

" Then let's talk." She said.

" Stella!!" I heard Meryl. She was holding her laptop.

" Yes, Meryl?" Stella said.

" There is a new project. I wanted to discuss about it with you." She said.

" Let's discuss it later." Stella said. " There is something more interesting to talk with Tris. Come." She said and I was trapped in between my crazy sister in laws but can't help I love them beyond moon.

" Hey, what are you guys doing?" I heard Eugene.

Alright, now if Stella gets angry then I won't be the only one to take her rage. There comes my best friend. I smirked at him and he looked at me narrowing his eyes.

" We are talking something about Tris' love interest. Do you want to join?" Stella said.

" Sure." He smirked at me.

" I don't even know what is going to happen the next moment." I mumbled.

" What's wrong boys?" Meryl asked.

" Nothing wrong, Cheryl." Eugene said.

" I wanted to know everything about the girl." Stella said sternly.

" Which girl?" Meryl asked.

" A few days back Tris followed a girl in the rain, you remember?" Stella asked and I sighed.

" Oh, that's girl!! What about her?" Meryl asked. " Have you gone on a date with her?! Come on tell me, tell me?" She asked me tugging herself with me.

" No. She ran away. If she was here then I would have chained her up with me." I said frustratedly.

" Really?!" Stella asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" But why has she ran away from her wedding?" Stella asked me.

" Ran away?!" Meryl asked.

" Yes." I said.

" From her own wedding?" Meryl asked.

" Yes." I said.

" But why?" She asked me.

" Cause the groom was older than her father." Eugene said and both of the woman looked at us like we have gone mad.