Broken Gamer (Abused Reader X...

By Crashbexpert

F/N L/N was adopted by the Xiao Long Family. He has no knowledge of his birth parents but he know one thing... More

'O Gamer Mine
The Paths
Crystal's Dreams
Scarlet Blade
Strength Test
Schnee Sisters
Instant Dungeon
The First Floor
Demon
Parallel Sin
Father
Change
Mistral
DLC Options
Change
Farewell
Separation
New Hosts
Loop
Escape
Remnant
One Year Later
Beacon
Initiation
Survive
Reputation
It Begins
Unnerving

Family Trouble

13.8K 260 247
By Crashbexpert

POV F/N

I found an inn and was able to buy a room with four beds but...

"I can keep master warm so I should sleep with him!" Ember said, "You'll just give him Hypothermia."

"And I should trust you sleeping with him without doing anything? Yeah I don't thinks so!" Crystal said.

"Girls girls calm down cause I will keep him safe." Aqua said waving her hand at them.

"No you will not!" The two opposing spirits yelled at her. I felt Sylph holding onto my back looking at the three arguing. I look at her and she speaks.

"I-I... I..." Man how do I solve this problem.

Quest Start!!

Calm your waifus.

Rewards: Not going to prison for blowing up an inn.

I sighed, "Girls didn't we solve this problem already? Why don't we all just share a bed."

"But who's going to sleep next to you?" Aqua asked.

"Yeah who do you want to sleep next to you?" Ember asked.

"Alright let's solve this responsibly. I have a set of dice with me..." I pulled two six sided dice.

"Where did you get those?" Crystal asked.

"No idea found them in my inventory recently. I like the blue color though. Anyways you four will roll the dice highest number wins. This will also set an order for all of you as well." I hand the dice to Sylph since she was closer, "It doesn't matter who does first so begin." Sylph drops the dice and she got a three and six.

"Oh... So close." She said.

"My turn!" Aqua grabs the dice and rolls, "Booo a five."

"I'm still ahead!" Sylph was getting excited. Crystal was next and tossed the dice, a seven.

"It doesn't matter anyways I'll just get my turn after Sylph." She said. Ember smiles at her deviously.

"Then why are you freezing the table?"

"Shut up you walking torch!" Crystal said. Ember laughs and grabs the dice, but...

"Hey Sylph I'll roll this dice but if I beat you, I'll still let you go first I can wait."

"Really!" Sylph was blushing but I was able to see she was happy.

"Yeah winning against Crystal is all I need." As she rolled the dice another notification appeared.

Sylph and Ember have gotten close!

Ember and Crystal have developed a rivalry!

What?! How is this important?

You'll find out eventually.

"A perfect twelve! Take that Ice Queen!!" Crystal looked very upset and Ember continues to tease her.

"Girls can we all go to sleep now I'm tired."

"Sure thing!" Ember said laying on the far side of the bed. Crystal sat down angry at a chair and Sylph grabbed my sleeve. I looked at Aqua who was also a bit upset.

"I'll make it up to you two alright." I said making Aqua smile again.

"Really! Okay let's sleep!"

"I guess that would be fine." I layed on the bed as Sylph clinged onto my arm and layed her head on me. I pat her head as she smiled at me before closing her eyes. I was focused on the notification as it made me wonder. What does it mean when my spirits interact with one another? I drift off to sleep as Crystal and Aqua lay on their own beds.

***

The next morning I spent time looking around the kingdom looking for any quests to complete, my spirits stayed hidden as I walked. I looked at the blue dice I had from last night as I was curious how I got them. I used observe and read the information.

Dice:

Reaching level 10 has unlocked Dice as rewards. Roll them to get a certain number of points which can be used for a number of things.

I drop the dice and their color shifted from blue to red. I rolled a twelve and another notification popped up.

12 points!

How do you wish to use them?

What can I use them for?

Certain skills or Stats.

"Stats?" I asked and my stat screen popped up showing arrows on all but strength, "Well since I need to up my stats I should get those up. Judging by the fact that strength cannot be raised I can't up anything past the max." I max out my Dexterity and Intelligence while I put the rest in luck, "If dice is another way to up my stats it would benefit me to raise luck to up the amount of points I get."

Due to your diligent planning for the future your intelligence increased by 1!

Due to intelligence being maxed the point has been transferred to Wisdom!

"Wow master is so smart!" I heard Aqua say, "I'll get strong in not time with you." Speaking of which why do Ember and Sylph want to get strong? I'll ask them when I have time. I used observe on random civilians to gauge my stats. The average adult is around level 20 and their highest stats tend to be no higher than C and luck tends to be in the 10 to 20 range. I'm ten years old and I already as strong as an adult, I'm impressed.

"M-master..." Sylph said, "There is a girl crying in the park right there." I turned to see a girl around my age sitting on the swings by herself, "Sh-should we see what's wrong?"

Random Encounter!

Investigate the crying girl!

"Might as well." I said walking over to her. She had long white hair, it was rather similar to Crystal. I walked up to her and got her attention.

"Hi. Why are you crying?"

"L-leave... me alone." She was somewhat understandable.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"It's... N-none of... Your business." She was rather stubborn.

"Master what about your... Titles."

Oh God why did you remind me of those Aqua. I open my stats and scrolled through my titles till I found... It. Lolicon... Will I get anything worth while for helping her? No just do it this girl needs help. I equipped the title and spoke again, "Please I want to help you." She looks at me angrily.

"And I told you to..." She paused for a moment and gazed at me. Her face turned red as I tried to gain her attention again.

"Hello?" She snapped out of it and looks away.

"Why do you want to know?" I guess I should use my charm like I did with Aqua.

"Cause I can't standby and watch a cute girl cry." She began to play with her hair and she smiled a bit.

"R-really?"

"Yes now tell me what's wrong?" Her name is Weiss Schnee and she is similar to me. Her father is just as bad a Taiyang. She recently turned ten and on her birthday her father said he married her mother for the name. I should help her after all she definitely looks really lonely, "Hey why not spend some time together?" I asked her. She looks down at the ground.

"Does this mean you want to be my... F-friend?" She asked.

"Of course I'd be your friend. My name is F/N." I offered my hand towards her as she looked at it and blushed.

"It's...it's nice to meet you F/N." I spent the morning with Weiss enough to make her forget about her family troubles. Seeing her smile as we ran around the park was rather nice to experience.

Encounter completed!

Rewards: Ally with a Schnee, Bonus affection with the eldest Schnee, Three dice, Snowflake Necklace!

Made friends with Weiss Schnee!
Affection 50/100!

Weiss seemed to see someone she knows and was about to leave.

"My sister is calling..." She seemed upset about leaving.

"Hey turn around." I said. She was confused but complied. I pulled the necklace from my inventory and placed it around her neck, "I might be leaving soon so a gift to remember me by. Since we are friends I at least need to give you a late birthday present."

Due to being a young and lonely child the gift has given bonus Affection!

Affection gained 40!

"Th-thanks..." She stood there for a moment blushing. In a very quick instant she pecked me on the cheek before running off.

"My my, such a smooth guy. Not counting the spirits you have three girls falling for you."

Eden?

"Behind you kid."

I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect to see. His cloak flowed in the cold wind and he looked as though he recently had a few drinks.

"F/N?"

"Q-qrow..."

Allies: Yang, Ruby, Eden, ?????, ????, Weiss, Zwei, Ember, Crystal, Sylph, Aqua.

***

I sat at an Inn with Qrow as I held my three dice thinking if I should roll them now. It was a rather awkward moment since neither of us spoke for ten minutes.

"Master... Is everything okay?" Sylph asked.

"Not sure give it a sec." I said to her. Qrow finally spoke.

"I'm glad to see you're safe."

"How did you find out?" He lowered his head, "Qrow I know Tai lied to you and you believed I was a brat of a kid which is why you avoided me. Now you decided to actually talk to me." I looked at him as he had his head down in shame, "Listen I don't blame you, to be honest I might have actually done the same and refused to believe my close friend was a monster to a kid. All that matters to me is that Yang and Ruby are safe... They are safe right?"

"Ever since Ruby and Yang told me the truth I have been keeping a close eye on them. They are safe."

"Good... Good. You can tell them I'm alive if you wish but only them. I'm sure Tai calmed down now that he believes I'm dead."

"Alright, but what do I do if they ask for you to come back?" He looks at me.

"Tell them I'll see them at Beacon." He looks at me and takes a drink from his cup.

"Do you want me to keep..." I cut him off.

"I forgive you Qrow but if you want me to trust you... You'll have to earn it."

"I understand. So you'll fly solo?"

"Yeah I'm going out on my own for now." He places a scroll on the table.

"Keep it you'll need it more than I do. It has Ruby and Yang's numbers, but mostly I'll send you a message when I get a new one. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." I look at the scroll and put it away.

"Sure thing... Uncle." He smiles at me.

"What do you plan to do with Tai?"

"I have had time to think and... I don't care. I have no plans nor interest in revenge. To be honest I have more important things to worry about."

"Like what?" His question made me remember Crystal and Ember's words.

"I wanted to have a castle where the most breath taking animals can roam around..."

"How dare they tarnish her Sword. The very sword that cut the void himself, master we must make them pay!"

I have the hopes and dreams of others on my shoulders. I made promises that I have to keep, I can't let my personal life get the best of me.

Gamer Mind Unlocked Lv 1/5

Accepting that there are far greater things to worry about you are now immune to all illusions!

Face Your Deepest Fears to increase the level of the skill.

"Maybe when you earn enough of my trust I'll tell you." He sighs.

"Alright kid. Stay safe out there." He stands up and walks away. I decided to use observe as he left to see his stats.

Name: Qrow Branwen

Title: Bad Luck Charm

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Level: ??

Guess his level exceeds my own by more than ten levels.

Encounter completed!

Qrow Affection gained!

Acquaintance 40/100!

New Quest Unocked!

Strength Test!

Can you increase your strength past D Class?

"Finally."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 388 13
You are the adopted son of the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen family and let's just say life was good...until one day everything changed and the demonic drag...
397K 2.7K 18
Y/n was the adopted son of summer rose and tai xio long. At first they loved him like a normal family but that all changed when he turned 5. So I am...
194K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...
326K 5.1K 62
Y/n L/n is a 6 year old Jackal Faunus ,who's life was hell ever since his mother passed away. His father and 2 older sisters had blaming him, abusing...