He is The Boss || Markrong

By chorongsshi

Park ChoRong , got a job as an employee of a big company. She didn't know that her boss will be someone she k... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 || He is the boss
Chapter 2 || He is the boss
Chapter 3||He is the boss
Chapter 4|| He is the boss
Chapter 5 || He is the boss
Chapter 6 || He is the boss
Chapter 7 || He is the Boss
Chapter 8 || He is the boss
Chapter 9 || He is the boss
Chapter 10 || He is the Boss
Chapter 11 || He is the Boss
Chapter 12 || He is the Boss
Chapter 13 || He is the boss
Chapter 14 || He is the Boss
Chapter 15 || He is the Boss
Chapter 16 || He is the Boss
Chapter 17 || He is the Boss
Chapter 18 || He is the Boss
Chapter 19 || He is the Boss
Chapter 20 || He is the Boss
Chapter 21 || He is the Boss
Chapter 22 || He is the Boss
Chapter 23 || He is the Boss
Chapter 24 ||He is the Boss
Chapter 25 || He is the Boss
Chapter 26 || He is the Boss
Chapter 27 || He is the Boss
Chapter 28 || He is the Boss
Chapter 30 || He is The Boss
Chapter 31 || He is the Boss
Chapter 32 || He is the Boss
Chapter 33 || He is the Boss
Chapter 34 || He is the Boss
Chapter 35 || He is the Boss
Chapter 36 || He is the Boss
Chapter 37 || He is the Boss
Chapter 38 || He is the Boss
Chapter 39 || He is the Boss
Chapter 40 || He is the Boss
Chapter 41 || He is the Boss
Chapter 42 || He is the Boss
Chapter 43 || He is the Boss
Chapter 44 || He is the Boss
Chapter 45 || He is the Boss
Chapter 46 || He is the Boss
Chapter 47 || He is the Boss
Chapter 48 || He is the Boss
Chapter 49 || He is the Boss
Chapter 50 || He is the Boss
Chapter 51 || He is the Boss
Chapter 52 || He is the Boss
Chapter 53 || He is the Boss
Chapter 54 || He is the Boss
Chapter 55 || He is the Boss
Chapter 56 || He is the Boss
Chapter 57 || He is the Boss
Chapter 58 || He is the Boss
Chapter 59 || He is the Boss
Chapter 60 || He is the Boss
Chapter 61 || He is the Boss

Chapter 29 || He is the Boss

339 20 1
By chorongsshi

Chorong

I grabbed the door knob and turns it. I saw a fair lady in front of me. She has fair skin and pretty tall."Excuse me." She said before walking past me. I bowed then glanced at Mark, who is sitting on his chair.

"Who was that?"

"She got here before I came in." He told me. He sounds like he is explaining himself to me. I nodded then closed the door behind me."What is it?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that the guests have left and here are my notes." I said, putting my notebook on his table. I was about to open the door when he called my name."Yes?"

Mark smiled."Nothing, you can go back to your desk. I'll call you." He said.

"I actually wanted to ask you about your relationship with Bomi. It's not bothering me but I am curious because maybe it is what I think it is?"

"What do you mean 'what you think'?"

Does he really want me to say it?

"Well...arranged marriage? Because it sounds like it. You and Bomi's father meeting. You don't have to tell me because I don't have the right to meddle with your life. You said it yourself, I should try to move on and forget the feelings I have."

Mark didn't answer right away,"You don't have to force yourself, right away. It is not something you need to know about. Just don't bother thinking about what our relationship is and do what your job is." He said.

The door opened, making us look at it."Oh, you are busy?" Taehyung asked while carrying a bunch of folders in his arm. He walked past me and placed the folders on Mark's table."Sorry to interrupt but all of these needs to be signed. I'll come back, later."

I didn't bother staying in there, anymore. I left the room and sat on my desk. Now that I think about it, I don't have a plan for myself. "I am taking this job for granted. I don't even know what I am doing." I said.

Taehyung appeared from Mark's office and walked towards me."What were you both talking about?" He asked. I shook my head and told him it was nothing."I don't think so." He replied.

"Can't the secretary talk to him?" I asked.

"Not if you look like you just got dumped by someone. I know I don't have the right to meddle with this matter because you never answered me but seeing you like this is not what I would want."

I didn't reply to any thing that Taehyung told me and pretended that I was doing something."Talk to you later." He said before walking out.

-

Taehyung won't stop bothering me, not in a physical way but mentally. I think he is going too fast. I just told him that I would try dating him but I didn't mean that I would be his, immediately. He acts like I need to tell him everything I do and I know.

I stood up from my chair and knocked on the door before pushing it open."It's time for us to go and check the venue." I told Mark. He looked up from the papers before him and nodded.

Mark put his coat on and walked towards me. I opened the door for him then followed after."Did you contact the author already?" He asked me.

"Yes, she agreed with the contract. We will meet her after we check the venue."I replied, then pushed the elevator button. Mark and I get on his personal elevator then it automatically closed.

I followed Mark to his car then he asked," Do you know how to drive?" I nodded then he gave me the car keys."Well, let's get going then." He said before going in the passenger's seat.

Since, I had a driver's license and I know how to drive. Everything was fine."Hey, Mr. Kim. I just wanted to tell you that I can't meet you today. No, I am just a busy person. I promise I'll meet you soon and discuss what is needed to be discussed." I heard Mark talking to his phone.

As soon as I parked the car, Mark left the car and then checked his watch."Let's go." He said then walked ahead of me. Mark took his time to check the place and talked to the lady about what should be changed. I was staring at a painting when my phone showed Hayoung's name.

I wanted to excuse myself but Mark was busy. I went inside a room and leaned on the wall."Hayoung!" I whispered in a loud tone."Are you alright? What happened?"

She laughed."I want to live a normal life and do what I want to do without caring about what other's think anymore." Hayoung said."I actually called because I wanted to tell you that we are going to jeju island and I am inviting you to come."

"When are we going?" I asked.

"Friday and we are going back on monday."

"Like friday morning?"

I am excited to go there but I wonder if Mark would like me to leave on friday."I need to ask Mark, first. Though, I really want to go with you!" I exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'll wait for your decision. You still have three days to decide whether you want to come or be stuck with your boss." Hayoung said."Bye!"

I put my cellphone inside my bag and went back to Mark but they weren't there anymore. Maybe they are already outside since it was already time to go and meet the author.

Mark was already outside with his phone placed on his ear. My phone rang, causing him to turn around."Your phone was busy, earlier. Where were you?" He asked.

"Someone called me." I replied." It was Hayoung."

"I heard she wants to take you to Jeju Island. You can go if you want." He told me as he walked with me. I didn't answer and thought of something else."What is it?" He asked.

I clasped my hands together."How about you come with us?" I asked him with hopeful eyes.

"I am busy, so I have to reject your offer but thanks." Mark replied before getting in the car. I grabbed the door handle and pulled it. As soon as I sat, I glanced at Mark who seem bothered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Can you meet Ms. Tansha by yourself?" He asked."I will need to go somewhere first. You can try talking with her while waiting for me. And, the thing is I will need the car."

"Are you telling me to ride a cab?"

"Yeah. That's fine, right?"

I left the car and watched the car disappear. I walked towards the side of the road then stretched my arm to call for a cab."Sanchon Cafe." I said.

-

As soon as I reached the destination, I saw the author standing outside the cafe. I approached her,"Ms. Tansha." I said causing her to look at me."Why are you waiting outside?"

"No, I was actually planning to leave." She told me.

"What do you mean? I am sorry if I didn't meet you at the said time but please give me a chance to explai-"

She smiled at my reaction."That wasn't the reason. Something came up and they badly need me. Can we meet next time?" Ms. Tansha asked.

I didn't waste her time and told her that I will send her an email. I grabbed my phone and then dialed Mark's number. Ring.. Ring... Unattended.

"

Hey, Mark."I said to send a voice message to him." The author was in a rush so I couldn't talk to her, properly. I'll go back to the office and check if we could fit her in another day."

I was about to catch a cab when a motorcycle stopped in front of me. I leaped in surprise then the guy took his helmet off."Chorong, come with me." Taehyung said while ruffling his hair.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked.

"I heard that you went out. I finished my work and came to find you."He replied." Not really find, I asked Bomi what Mark schedule is. How did Bomi know? I don't know."

Taehyung gave a helmet and gestured me to sit behind him."Hold tight." He told me. So, I grabbed on his shoulders. "What did I expect anyway?" He asked.I rolled my eyes and then gasped as soon as he started driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 11.4K 101
Y/n finally gets employed by her dream company. What happens when her boss is a total flirt and she is his next target?
47.9K 1.7K 26
"He'll be nice in a second then turn into a bitch the next second" :') In which Mark fell in love with his boss who was a cold, rude, mean, bipolar...
17.2K 704 24
can an ex-manager be with the guy who got him fired? ©2019 justletmebemyself
1.9K 97 45
"If you do it always becomes the right words, If you do I can never win. Suddenly you become a different person, When we get along well I get more ne...