His Beautiful Mess (Under Edi...

By akosuafrimpong22

••^^"Meek......obedient.....naive....plain....emotional....docile....I guess she will do." I heard him utter... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Epilogue
New Book Alert

Part 20

14.9K 805 81
By akosuafrimpong22

Yale's P.o.V
"Take care of it before I return David. I don't pay you to screw things around." I ordered out to my senior executive who I had left in charge before cutting the call. I had only be gone for four days and already things were a mess back at the company, these people were very incompetent sometimes.

Two major advertising campaigns had been lost and the company I was trying to acquire had suddenly changed its mind not to sell anymore. I knew coming here had been a bad idea but it was needed to achieve my goal. Running a hand over my face I checked the time on my phone and realized I had been talking for the past fifteen minutes, which also meant I had left Santa Faye all alone for a long while.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I made my way back from the quite place I was to the party, pushing all thoughts of work out of my mind and only focusing on one person, Santa Faye. All through the day away from her, I hadn't been able to keep my thoughts together, and I sure as hell didn't know why I always felt at peace around her. And seeing her earlier this evening all dressed up and made up had sent my heart into a frenzy.

I had been thinking about this crazy idea that had sprung into my mind recently about making this whole pretend thing real. Don't get me wrong, I didn't love her or have any strong feelings towards her but I did kind of like her and I enjoyed both her company and her body. Maybe we could live together and she could be mine till whatever this was ran it course.

Yes, that could work, it was the perfect plan, this way no one was going to get hurt and I was going to make sure she didn't get attached. Plus she really was a beauty, not the one you instantly recognize, she was what you called a "diamond in the rough".

A small smile formed on my lips as I  picked up my steps, wanting to get back to her as fast I could to tell her  what I had in mind. I returned to the bustling party with people dancing and having fun, it still surprised me the locals didnt get tired of coming all the way here each year for the party. Well it was for them anyways.

Glancing through the crowd I sort after the face of Santa Faye hoping to see her around but she was no where in sight. Where could she have gone? I thought to myself as I started moving around in hopes to see her only to receive warm greetings and smiles from the locals whom I knew.

"Are you looking for Santa Faye." I heard someone say with a tap on my shoulder from behind after a minute of looking and I knew exactly who it was.

I stopped for a moment, before proceeding ahead, ignoring her. My evening was going great so far, minus the call I had received not long ago, I didn't need a vile presence to spoil it further.

"Yale, please, can you just hear me out for a moment." She pleaded still following me.

What at all was her problem and what did she want from me? After everything she put me through and after all this while, she now had something to say to me, was she freaking serious right now? I clenched my fist as painful memories of her betrayal flooded through my mind, making anger surge through me.

"Yale, please." She cried out grabbing hold of my hand.

And that was the last straw for me, I stopped in my tracks and yanked her filthy hands off me before turning to face her with rage clearly itched on my face.

"What the hell do you want from me Lillian?" I furiously bellowed out, drawing the attention of people around to us.

She gasped out with hurt in her eyes and sadness marred on her face, I had to  hand it to her, she really knew how to act innocent.

"I wanted to apologize for-for everything that happened." She shamelessly said taking a step towards me, ignoring the attention we were drawing to ourselves.

I scoffed in disbelief, was she really serious right now?! She, wanted to apologize for everything? Maybe my ears were hearing wrong.

"Your apology is of no use to me Lillian and I'm only going to say this for the last time.." I menacingly spat out taking a step close to her.

"Stay. the. hell. away. from. me. and. my. fiancée." I warned, emphasizing each word to make myself clear to her.

She stood there with misty eyes and on the verge of tears, which were all an act. I knew her very well and I wasn't going to be manipulated or swayed by those fake tears of hers, others would have easily fallen for that but not me.

"I-I......" she started, not able to complete her sentence and I didn't even know why I was still standing there listening to the lies spewing from her mouth.

Quickly turning around, I stalked off not sparing her a second of my time. At this rate my night was completely ruined and I was really pissed and not seeing Santa Faye anywhere was making it worse. Maybe she had gone back into the house after she got tired of waiting. She had mentioned how she got nervous at parties.

Changing routes I headed in the direction that led inside the house in search of her, dearly missing and needing her presence. It was amazing how within this few days I was was the one getting attached to her after I had clearly told her not to.

One step at a time, I climbed the stairs ignoring the dull ache that was now present in my leg. Forgoing therapy all this while was really a bad idea and I was definitely going to start when I got back. I paused for a moment to rest my leg when I got to the top of the stairs before heading straight for my room, the one sure place I knew she would be.

I slowly opened the door and stepped inside, the only light that illuminated the room was from outside and it was enough to help me see.

"Santa Faye!" I called out her name but no response came.

My gaze went to the bed hoping to find her there but the bed was just as I had left it yesternight, made and not slept in.

Maybe she was in her room, I thought to myself as I closed the door and headed to her room which was next to mine. I opened the door without so much as knocking and entered the dimly lit room.

I stop dead in my tracks at the sight of the first thing I saw laying a few feet away from me. Why was there a used condom in her room and why were her clothes discarded around like that? My face contorted in confusion as I stared at it for a second before moving past it to the figure that laid in the bed with the covers drawn over them.

"Santa Faye?" I called out  her name again with my heart constricting in pain, fearing the worst.

No response came which made me call out her name for the second time. The person in the bed groggily mumble something before turning in the bed.

My heart was wildly beating in my chest and my mind wasn't helping either as it kept on conjuring a hundred and one scenarios. Please, don't let it be what I'm thinking, please don't let it be. I inwardly hoped to myself with each step I took to the bed.

"Santa Faye?"

"Mmmm." She weakly responded, slowly sitting up in the bed, with her disheveled hair around her.

Everything around me came to a stand still when she turned her head in my direction with her eyes closed and in a daze. My eyes closed for a moment not wanting to relieve this experience again, but it was all like déjà vu, I couldn't escape it.

"Who did you f**k?" I asked in a low tone clenching my fists to keep a tight reign on the rage and pain that had overtaken me.

"Huh?!"

She gingerly brought her hand to her face to push the hair out of her face and rub her eyes, completely ignoring my question. And here I thought she was different, innocent and pure.

"Who the hell did you f**k?!" I angrily bellowed out reaching her side in a second to drag her out of the bed not caring for the fact that she was completely naked.

"Answer me you slut." I yelled, gripping her upper arm tightly.

"Y-Yale..." she croaked out barely able to stand straight.

"Y-Y-Yale, w-what's going on? You are hurting me." She faintly said trying to get free of my hold but that only made me tighten my hold.

"I should be asking you that, you slut. Did you just jump into bed with any random guy you met. Tell me, who did you f**k?!" I left go of her pushing her unto the bed and out of my sight to punch the wall.

The anger and pain I felt was too much and I couldn't contain it anymore. I was on the verge of going crazy, why did things like this always happen to me, I thought to myself as I furiously paced up and down the room, yanking on my hair.

"Y-Yale what's going on? Why am I naked?" I heard her asked, sobbing from where she was on the bed.

"I should be asking you what happened. Why are you f**king naked and why is there a condom there?Huh?!" I pointed over to where here clothes and the condom were.

"I-I-I don't know, I don't know what happened." She got up from the bed and drew close to me.

"Of course how would you know, you are are just a dumb, stupid and naive girl. What would you know?" I sarcastically spat out wanting to hurt her with my words and I did.

"And to think you were different and innocent. You even worse than Lillian. After everything I shared with you, you go ahead and do this to me?! I wasn't even gone fore more than twenty f**king minutes." I emphasized.

"Lillian....." she whispered out as if she had just discovered a terrifying secret.

"I-It was Lillian, I think she drug...."

"Shut the hell up you stupid slut. Now you want to blame someone else for this. How convenient."

"Yale please listen to me, Lillian she gave me a dr..."

"Enough Santa Faye, enough. Lillian is a lot of things but she wouldn't go this far as to do this to someone she barely knows." I defended not wanting to hear her, were all women liars and cheats? And I thought Lillian was the worst of them all.

"You know I wouldn't lie about something like this, please." She begged touching my arm.

"I can't even stand the sight of you right now. You disgust me." I brushed her hands off me and pushed her aside which made her fall to the ground.

Not sparing her a glance, I headed to the door not caring for her welfare or if I had hurt her. All I wanted right now was to get as far away from her as possible before I did something stupid.

"Pack your bags." I threw at her when I got to the door before leaving and slamming it shut with all the rage I felt.

I didn't know where to go but my feet kept walking till I reached the rooftop of the villa. This place had been my hideout as a child and it was natural for it to be the place I would come to.

Making my way to chair at the corner, I picked it up and slammed it to the ground. I sank to the floor heaving and still furious at myself, bringing my bloodied hand to my face, ignoring the fact that I was hurt and bleeding.

Why did it hurt so much and why had I lost my temper and behaved like a raging madman. I didn't have any feelings towards her so why? It even hurt more than the first time and it made no sense.

Relaxing, I closed my eyes and shut my mind off from thinking and everything around me as it was the only thing I could do, for now to keep the pain at bay.

I really had to get out off this place.

Hey loves, another chapter done...yaaaay😃. So sorry for the delayed update. Anyways I want to say a very big thank you for all the love and support you guys have shown for this book, it's really amazing and I appreciate each one of you.

As usual please kindly vote and leave a comment, I love reading them even though I don't get the time to reply them. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Until the next update ❤️❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
81.6K 3.7K 27
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
212K 5.5K 44
Lux has a past that she avoids at all costs. He did this to her. He made her the way she is. Axel, the next in line for the Thanos-Romano Family Don...